• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the red monster

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

Makes me think we have 5 original worlds to make it total of 13. because nomura lol

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

At this point, the only way it's possible they have another world before launch is if they feel no need to market it at all.

Just a random twitter picture one day. "So yeah, Black cauldron is in the game as you can this from this very zoomed in closeup of this wall"

Yeah, the madmen would def do this.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Wow, KH3 only has 8 Disney worlds. That's just sad. I wouldn't have expected more out of one their side games (DDD only has 5), but a main title having that few is pretty disappointing. And on top of that, there's likely no Radiant Garden either. What a mess.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

So in a way The Caribbean was the last Disney world. We already knew about 100 Acre Woods and San Fransokyo before E3, lol.

theshadowman

Awards

So in a way The Caribbean was the last Disney world. We already knew about 100 Acre Woods and San Fransokyo before E3, lol.
But then he says we still have some to show, including original worlds. And I swear in an interview he said he wanted to show BH6 before other Disney worlds. What, Pooh was the one he was hiding till the end?? Makes zero sense.

Very lackluster unless SENA are going to promote some next month, which I highly doubt. Or they’re keeping some a secret, which I also doubt. Makes no sense

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I'm not gonna deny that what he said made it seem like there was a bit more. Ending it with Pooh is the disappointing thing it seems, people would probably easier accept it if another world was revealed last.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I was only "expecting" 9 worlds so 8 isn't bad at all. I think I am a little bummed they didn't do anything new that was sorta out there. Like the Caribbean seems like the "out there" choice, but it was also that in KH2 lol. So that makes it less exciting a bit.

This is the real issue I think. I think it feels way more disappointing since these last 2 "reveals" weren't even that at all. Looking back on it all, revealing San Fransokyo years ago was a bad idea, to me at least. I didn't see it coming then, I probably still wouldn't have seen it coming if they had waited till a few months ago to reveal it either. And it would have been more hype with actual footage.

Unpopular opinion? But no more new Disney worlds are okay. They are concentrating on the main story now, rather than the exploring Disney worlds part of KH. Hopefully, in the first game in the new saga, we get a meaty amount of new Disney worlds.

Eh, I bet these worlds will still make up like 60 to 70% of the game honestly lol. I doubt they are focusing any more on the main story than KH1 or 2. These worlds will probably just be a lot longer, which I am fine with.

kingsoraful

Awards

Like legit where and how would they announce one now, especially this late after that trailer.

Gotta give up.

Another trailer in early January. They never said the one shown today is the final trailer. Just the final trailer of 2018.

I still think there's one more left or two more or they keep it a secret till launch.

Nomura said we'd know what the Disney Worlds were before launch, well there's still a month to go.

theshadowman

Awards

Another trailer in early January. They never said the one shown today is the final trailer. Just the final trailer of 2018.

I still think there's one more left or two more or they keep it a secret till launch.

Nomura said we'd know what the Disney Worlds were before launch, well there's still a month to go.

I really really have to admire your determination. I sure hope you're right in this.

kingsoraful

Awards

I really really have to admire your determination. I sure hope you're right in this.

IDK if I'm right at all. It's just what makes sense with everything that has been said and I'm not moving my stance until Nomura makes an announcement.

Or he answers the question in an interview ala Jump Festa.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Why would they wait until January to reveal the remaining Disney worlds when they could have done it in today's trailer. It's over

kingsoraful

Awards

Why would they wait until January to reveal the remaining Disney worlds when they could have done it in today's trailer. It's over

Jump Festa is literally days away, it's not over. I'm sure we'll get answers on if there's more Disney Worlds and FF characters at Jump Festa.

And they'd wait till January to give a final mic drop moment. Remember TLK and Tron were not revealed till Jump Festa and that was literally a week before KH2 release back in 2006.

Again I expect answers to burning questions at Jump Festa.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

believe or not, i thought that Jump Festa was this week. i was wondering why we heard nothing from it.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Jump Festa is literally days away, it's not over. I'm sure we'll get answers on if there's more Disney Worlds and FF characters at Jump Festa.

And they'd wait till January to give a final mic drop moment. Remember TLK and Tron were not revealed till Jump Festa and that was literally a week before KH2 release back in 2006.

Again I expect answers to burning questions at Jump Festa.

If that's true then there may be hope for maybe one more world. But after a trailer like the one today, it's hard to imagine that there's more to be revealed in terms of MAJOR promotion. The trailer today had a real "final" feel to it.

A launch trailer next month would be the best bet for another reveal but I'm not counting on it. Would love to be wrong though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The term "Final Trailer" is a Japanese culture, nomenclature thing. Basically it means the last trailer that will be produced by Japan. Or at least that's what it usually means.
- Former Square Enix Community Manager Dan Seto.

It's very possible the last few videos will be made in North America or Europe, meaning the chances of a world reveal is next to none.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards

Treasure planet. It has a Deep story with a lot of fun characters and it would be able to hijack the PoC ship fighting system BUT IN SPACE as well as a fun solar gliding mini game.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

So was that new large body seen anywhere yet? Was pretty curious what world it came from.

kingsoraful

Awards

- Former Square Enix Community Manager Dan Seto.

It's very possible the last few videos will be made in North America or Europe, meaning the chances of a world reveal is next to none.

That is not true and there's still Jump Festa. They could easily reveal something there including renders of a new world and lets not forget Nomura's interviews there. Hopefully they ask him if we've seen all the Disney Worlds and if FF is gonna be in KH3. Since the game is releasing next month I imagine he'd be honest about both topics. If we have or haven'tt seen all the Disney Worlds yet.

I also don't know why you're quoting a former community manager of SE. FORMER means he's gone. For all we know they could be going full stop with promoting the game in trailers and TV spots in Japan in January. They were specific when they listed the translation that this was the final trailer of 2018. Not the FINAL trailer period.

notnow123487

Awards

That is not true and there's still Jump Festa. They could easily reveal something there including renders of a new world and lets not forget Nomura's interviews there. Hopefully they ask him if we've seen all the Disney Worlds and if FF is gonna be in KH3. Since the game is releasing next month I imagine he'd be honest about both topics. If we have or haven'tt seen all the Disney Worlds yet.

I also don't know why you're quoting a former community manager of SE. FORMER means he's gone. For all we know they could be going full stop with promoting the game in trailers and TV spots in Japan in January. They were specific when they listed the translation that this was the final trailer of 2018. Not the FINAL trailer period.

Dude you are unhinged.....

Back