- Nov 28, 2005
Do we HAVE to go to Quantrum? Can't we have a whole game in this city instead?
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
The naturalist place was so funny, but yeah it would easily be one of the first things cut. I don’t think the DMV joke translates well in other countries, either, so that’s a big strike against it.Well, Judy and Nick don't even go into every part of the city, I don't think, so I imagine they'd only hit the major locations. Maybe the little rat city where you'd be like a giant and then the snowy section where Mr. Big is; I'd like to visit Judy's parents' carrot farm. I honestly don't remember many of the areas in that movie, since the story moves so fast. And a lot of them that I do remember, I don't think we'd go to (like the elephant ice cream parlor or the sloth DMV or the nudist place).
If the world were to be set directly after the events of the movie like Big Hero 6, the narrative caveat would give a reasonable excuse not to visit all of the different Zootopia locales.To incorporate the whole of Zootopia, that would the equivalent of two-three worlds tops. it'll be like combining The Carribean and San Fransokyo into one map and then doubling the size.
Well, if there's any chance that Kingdom Hearts IV will have MORE Disney worlds than KHIII does, then this is the list of Disney worlds that I want to see. I'm NOT expecting All of these to appear, and by any chance, some of these could end up appearing earlier of the 2nd Phase of Kingdom Hearts, and there could be other Disney films I never expect to appear that will take us fans by surprise.
1. Arendelle (With the addition of the Enchanted Forest) - This one's a no-brainer, considering that there's been rumors that Frozen 2 is planned to be a world during pre-production. Plus, with Elsa and Anna being the new Princesses of Heart, this one is a win in my book, but then again, I'd be surprised if it appears in a smaller Kingdom Hearts title.
2. Toy Box - I expect this world to return in someway, shape, and form. I'd love for Sora to see Woody's gang reunited after the whole ordeal with the real Organization.
1.The Bewitched Bayou (The Princess and the Frog) - If anything, I would like to at least see one 2D-animated Disney World appear in KHIV. Plus, I'd like to see the Kingdom Shader unlock it's full potential on the PS5. Not to mention that with Tiana likely to be one of the new Princesses of Heart, it makes things a little more likely. But, like I said before, there's a chance that it might appear in one of the Phase 2 titles, like a game focusing on Kairi.
2.The World of Magic Quests (Onward) - This world is PERFECT for KHIV, especially since the world revolves around magic. I actually watched a concept video made by Playstacin of Youtube, explaining how Onward could be handled. Oh, and imagine those insane particle effects done in the Unreal Engine's Niagara VFX system.
3. Tierra de la Meutre (Coco) - This world fits perfectly for the Dream Eaters if they make a return. I imagine in that the story will take place after the original film, like Toy Story and Monsters Inc. Did. And with The Land of the Dead being a big place, I think the PS5 may be perhaps strong enough to handle rendering such world. And if anything, I'd like to have Pepita as a party member, like what Arendelle did with Marshmallow!
4. The Continent of Supers (The Incredibles) - One thing I would love about the world based on superheroes, is returning to Polynesian Island, and seeing the Omnidroid being possessed by the Heartless. And maybe throw in "No capes" gag by Edna Mode!
5. Zootopia (Zootopia) - Probably the only world that shares the same name as the film's title. I expect the story to take place after the events of the original film, with Sora as a Rabbit (Or by fans demand, make him a Lion again), Donald as a Platypus, and Goofy as a dwarf-sized Moose. I love this film with all my heart, and I've been looking forward to the day when Sora teams up with Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps with a new case, that ties the heartless and the Night Howler's together.
6. Te Fiti's Ocean (Moana) - Another world, with Moana as a potential candidate for the Seven Hearts! I especially would love to embrace the gameplay style similar to the Caribbean in KHIII: Traveling across the ocean, hopping Island-to-island. And just imagine the water assisting SDG during battle!
7. The Galaxy (Star Wars) - This world is probably the least likely to get in, but with contract with EA and Lucasfilm expired, this actually opens a door to Star Wars being more likely to appear. And, we definitely need at least one Live-Action world appearing in KHIV. I imagine that Nomura will start the world off with Episode IV: The Last Hope. Just imagine using the Gummiship to partake in battles in outer space, even on the Death Star. Maybe even travel to various planets that wouldn't normally appear before the Third Skywalker Trilogy, simply to find hidden chests, and items.
8. Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon) - I'll be honest, mates. I've never seen the film, and I'm still waiting to see it when finally becomes free on DisneyPlus, so I don't know much of the story. But seeing the environments, and the trailers, I already have this film on my wishlist of worlds I want to see. Seeing the vast desert-like area, gave me the vibes of the Unreal Engine 5 demo trailer I've seen last year. And Raya & Sisu have great potential as party members!
9. Royal Doulton (Mary Poppins Returns) - I haven't seen a lot of people talk about how Mary Poppins should be implemented in Kingdom Hearts, and I can see why. But, just like Yen Sid, Merlin, and The Fairy Godmother, Nomura can make Mary Poppins a former Keyblade master as well, with powerful magic. If they're going to implement a world into KHIV, they could use the Royal Doulton Ball from Mary Poppins Returns. And if they're going to go for a Winnie The Pooh/Atlantica route, I know everyone's gonna hate me for this, but I'd like this one to be a musical mini-game world. C'mon mates, I just want to see Mrs. Poppins finally appear in a Kingdom Hearts game! Could you blame me?
And, that's my list of worlds I'd like to see. I tried to be as realistic as possible when it comes to picking Disney Worlds, but what do you think?
United Realms is the overall world's name, while the main town is New Mushroomton.Whatever Onward’s world would be called.
Thanks for that!United Realms is the overall world's name, while the main town is New Mushroomton.
The United Realms is the universal setting in the 2020 Disney/Pixar animated feature film, Onward. It is set in a fantasy world, one where all the inhabitants are mythical creatures where they all live in a world without humans. In ancient times, the country was known as the Fractured Realms. A...disney.fandom.comNew Mushroomton is the fantasy city in the 2020 Disney•Pixar animated feature film, Onward. It is home to many fantasy magical creatures including elves, trolls, centaurs, satyrs, dragons, unicorns, mermaids, fairies, goblins, gnomes, cyclopes, minotaurs, and talking trees. New Mushroomton was...disney.fandom.com
Spoiler ShowFighting a homophobic 16 year old obsessed with winning a contest for 8 year olds every year? I don’t know if that would be a good boss even if he were infused with darkness and had a harpoon. Honestly, the cat would be a better boss.