• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NIGHT-TERROR

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Pocahontas as new world, that world would be incredible and the ally, should be pocahontas with whatever native Americans arts and spirit help .As a world or minigame the aristocats.A pixar world would be nice since non have included maybe. Consider the fox and the hood, the great mouse detective or Oliver and company because they are old and nice to play inside them? :) :). Why not the black cauldron too with whoever as ally :) :

Gram

Banned
Awards

^ Pocahontas would be a great world to include and explore. I wonder how Pocahantos would battle though.

Awards

A world based off the Song of South well the world of Brer Rabbit,Brer Fox, and Brer Bear would be a nice addition but the problem is going to be Brer Bear whos voice actor James Avery passed away.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

A world based off the Song of South well the world of Brer Rabbit,Brer Fox, and Brer Bear would be a nice addition but the problem is going to be Brer Bear whos voice actor James Avery passed away.
Yeah. I'm sure that'll be the problem.

As for Pocahontas, I'd rather not. There's a reason Disney doesn't really touch it much anymore. Aside from being...well, not the most coherent (she listened to her heart and learned english) Pocahontas was a real person, with a tragic and compelling story. Disney makes light of it as it is.

Megavoltage

Awards

More on Frozen...

Olaf would probably have a heart, or eventually get one through friendship and all that jazz. But what about the giant snow golem, would he have a heart or be able to earn one? He seemed to represent Elsa's standoffishness and dark feelings.

The troll leader has power over memories and memory loss storylines are pretty important in Kingdom Hearts. Every other day one of the characters gets amnesia XD So this has pretty big story potential. Uhh... he helps jump-start peoples memories on the nearly forgotten Xion? I dunno, can't think of anything good.

Should the crossbow assassins that attacked Elsa be a midboss?

Would Maleifcent or one of the Xehanorts be interested in messing with this world? I guess they might try to manipulate Elsa in being even more afraid of herself? Tell her that the powers of darkness will help her control her powers or something like that? Or be interested in making a Nobody soldier out of her since her ice magic is so powerful?

bennett999

Yeah. I'm sure that'll be the problem.

As for Pocahontas, I'd rather not. There's a reason Disney doesn't really touch it much anymore. Aside from being...well, not the most coherent (she listened to her heart and learned english) Pocahontas was a real person, with a tragic and compelling story. Disney makes light of it as it is.

Also most of the Disney version of Pocahontas was on her legend not the real Pocahontas but most people believe that the legend is the truth now

Last edited:

Bobizzle

In my opinion, I think every world from the last games should be visited again(including Tarzan's world if SE can get the licensing agreement back) because it would be a nice way to tie up the Xehanort Saga, and you can make new stories for those worlds. For example the Pride Lands can incorporate the Lion King 2 story arc, and Aladdin can incorporate the King of Thieves arc.

as for new worlds, I definitely think they should do a TWEWY world since those characters were in DDD, and Pixar worlds would be cool as well.

i also want Destiny Islands to be explored in more detail, not just the island but the village part as well.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

In my opinion, I think every world from the last games should be visited again(including Tarzan's world if SE can get the licensing agreement back) because it would be a nice way to tie up the Xehanort Saga, and you can make new stories for those worlds. For example the Pride Lands can incorporate the Lion King 2 story arc, and Aladdin can incorporate the King of Thieves arc.

as for new worlds, I definitely think they should do a TWEWY world since those characters were in DDD, and Pixar worlds would be cool as well.

i also want Destiny Islands to be explored in more detail, not just the island but the village part as well.

Er, I'm not sure that's possible. there are a lot of previous worlds and since the worlds in KH3 will be a mixture of old and new, I don't think fitting all of the previous worlds alongside the new ones is possible.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I have to disagree, there are a couple old worlds I'd rather not see again after suffering through them over and over for 10 years.

Definitely a go on Destiny Islands though, I want to see the main island.

Bobizzle

Definitely a go on Destiny Islands though, I want to see the main island.

I think it would be really awesome if Destiny Islands was the HUB world in KH3, like how Traverse Town was in KH and Twilight town was in KH2. You could explore the main village island as well as SRK's hangout island, in a sort of open world type setting.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I think it would be really awesome if Destiny Islands was the HUB world in KH3, like how Traverse Town was in KH and Twilight town was in KH2. You could explore the main village island as well as SRK's hangout island, in a sort of open world type setting.

I'm not sure if I want it as the hub of the series, but I would love to explore the main island

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Actually, the hub world of KH2 was Hollow Bastion / Radiant Garden. Seeing as Sora and co.'s helpers are located there, I think it's quite likely that it will remain the hub world for KH3. That, or possibly Yen Sid's tower.

Bobizzle

I'm not sure if I want it as the hub of the series, but I would love to explore the main island

Well being the hub world probably wouldn't make much sense I guess, but yeah the islands definitely need to be expanded on and explored more. The reason why I think Destiny Islands needs to hold more importance in KH3 than it did in past games, is because it was Xehanort's home-so I could see Sora and co. spending time on the island trying to unearth secrets and clues that relate to MX's origins.

Actually, the hub world of KH2 was Hollow Bastion / Radiant Garden. Seeing as Sora and co.'s helpers are located there, I think it's quite likely that it will remain the hub world for KH3. That, or possibly Yen Sid's tower.

Honestly, depending on the size of KH3's story and the number of worlds in the game, I could see Yen Sid's tower, Radiant Garden and Traverse town all being their own hub worlds, or rather rest, stop-gap worlds. Like I said Destiny Islands probably wouldn't make sense as a hub world per se, but it definitely needs to have more screen time in KH3.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Well being the hub world probably wouldn't make much sense I guess, but yeah the islands definitely need to be expanded on and explored more. The reason why I think Destiny Islands needs to hold more importance in KH3 than it did in past games, is because it was Xehanort's home-so I could see Sora and co. spending time on the island trying to unearth secrets and clues that relate to MX's origins.
I'm doubting well get any depth to MX's origins as we dont really need it but if that's the reason that lets me explore Destiny Islands for once I'd tolerate. D8

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I'm doubting well get any depth to MX's origins as we dont really need it but if that's the reason that lets me explore Destiny Islands for once I'd tolerate. D8

Haha, I'm pretty sure we won't. We've already been made aware of the whys and hows of Young Xehanort leaving his home to become the old man Master Xehanort. His origins wouldn't need to be touched on, otherwise there'd be an overload of information regarding him (especially if the new information is irrelevant).

But yeah... to be able to explore DI would be really exciting, more so if the main island is accessible as well. From discussions in the past, I know that many share this sentiment.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

I also hope that you can actually visit DI. I'd like to make return trips whenever I want for once. TnT

KHRULER

Awards

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Disney somehow bought Hunger Games and it ended up in KH?

Ralkale

1. Princess and the Frog.

after looking closely at the main villain of the film, "the shadow man" who conjures up creatures of darkness after making a deal with his "friends from the other side", i could see that very aspect of the story tying in very well with the KH world by simply re-imagining the shadow creatures and "friends from the other side" as heartless/Seekers of darkness respectively. Ray the firefly could also be a party member who, using his light, could weaken enemies or at the very least, play a strategic part in the fight against the worlds boss. lastly, IF princesses somehow return as any of the 7 lights to clash with darkness, Tiana as one of the new generation of disney princesses, would fit there perfectly.

2. Tangled

The Rapunzel film may not feature obvious themes of darkness, but it does feature powerful themes of Light as seen through Rapunzel's magic, glowing, healing hair, and an entire kingdom that seems to practically worship the Sun. in order to fit the film story into the KH world, there may need to be minor tweaking involved to accommodate heartless/Seekers into the plot, such as Rapunzel's "mother" receiving the power from an Org 13 member to kidnap Rapunzel by force (instead of deciete). idk, there is a bit of flexibility that would need to be involved plot wise for the game there. party member would be Rapunzel, i suppose, since it would be interesting to see her flailing around that frying pan like a pro.

3. Wreck it Wralph

As probably my favorite disney movie that has ever been released since the lion king, i feel this movie deserves to be part of this game, if for no other reason than to be a HUB for mini games (possibly including online multiplayer). Minigames would include the rail shooter "hero's duty", the Cart Racer "sugar rush", and, of course, "Fix it Felix". Hero's Duty is pretty self explanitory; sora simply dons the hero's duty gear and we get to shoot Cybugs rail shooter style. Sugar rush, Also pretty obvious; Cart Racing (optional online would be AWESOME). All of that being said, this movie would fit quite seamlessly into the game. A cybug consumes a heartless, thereby becoming one, goes to sugar rush and multiplies into a horde and the entire movie basically just plays out with sora and the gang just going along for the ride, helping out in ways that dont really change the plot much, culminating in a big fight against heartless-cybug-turbo/king candy. also, once again, princess vanelope makes my next point pretty obvious so i'll skip that. bottom line, it would be a huge mistake for disney to not let SE have this one, and SE would be fools for not putting it in.

4. Frozen.

Yes, another princess movie, but hey, with this new generation of princesses being made, i can definitely see 7 new princesses of heart as the 7 pieces of light. anyway, i can see this world being a decent addition to the game. there are no real themes of light and darkness in this film but based on the plot, i can imagine a way the heartless/org 13 could be inserted into the details. for instance, shortly after elsa accidentally hurts her sister at the beginning of the film, a member of org 13 comes in the middle of the night to convince young elsa to use the darkness to control her powers. over time, the darkness inside elsa festers and grows and blends with her icey powers, causing the negative feelings and darkness in her heart to cause her to lose control. heartless would take snow and ice themed forms. party member maybe anna?

5. Traverse town

why? because everyone loves traverse town. i mean come on. you are probably listening to the towns tune in your head while you are reading this.

6. destiny islands.

the home of Sora, Riku, and Kiari, i feel, has to play a deeper role in the lore of the series. i picture sora, riku and kiari, joined together to save their home from being taken once again by the forces of darkness. and maybe just MAYBE finally get a better look at the town that the trio call home. i think we've all been wanting that.

7. Twilight town.

cause its twilight town. i mean... DUH!

8. Hercules

Basically, i want to see the big, epic fight against all of the titans as they climb mt. olympus and with sora and herc kicking some major mythological ass. also, seeing as how we have already seen an underworld and living world coliseum, i think its about time we see the coliseum of the gods, where we take on guys like apollo, hapheastus, ares, and more!

From here on out are just places i think would be cool to see, but have no actual expectation of seeing:

9. avengers

big fight in the middle of New York City, surrounded by massive buildings, huge flying fish-alien-heartless-things? Donald casting thunder on the portal along side thor to bottle neck a swarm of heartless, Goofy and capt America kicking ass with their shields flying all over the place, and sora flow-motioning around the city with iron man and hulk? bitch please... nuff said.

10. Star wars.

i'm not a big fan of star wars being a disney brand now, but if we were ever going to take advantage of disney brands, why not let it be for the sake of KH. wouldn't be a total waste of time seeing sora duel it out with luke against vader right? *shrug*. plus... princess leia i guess?... idk :/

11. treasure planet

loved the movie... thats all i got! :D

12. Atlantis the lost empire

again... loved the movie... so there ya go

13. lilo and stitch

though it wouldnt make much sense chronologically speaking, since the bbs-kh1 gap was, like, 5 years, and stitch went into hyperspace for... well def not 5 years, plus the (at least) one year between CoM and 2, it wouldnt make much sense for lilo and stitch to be featured in kh3 of all things, but i will agree with some people and say the reunion with stitch and aqua would be pretty sweet and the art style of the movie is beautiful enough that it would be neat to somehow see in 3.

14. toy story

because people wont shut up about wanting to see it... i mean i loved the movies as a kid, but they werent really my favorites and i dont think many kids from this generation would care that much about it. probably wrong, but thats just me. so yea, no high hopes, but hey, i'll humor the notion

thats it for me! :D

o how could i forget

15. Disney Castle.

i loved that world in kh2 and would be over joyed to see it again, with maybe a lot more accessibility to the entire castle. even beasts castle was larger and felt like it had more to explore in 2, so i say let us see more of King Mickey's humble abode!

16. Radiant Garden

i can def see this place return as a central hub for our keybladers and, assuming a decent amount of time has passed, i would be delighted to see a brand new, fully restored Radiant Castle! although, i will say something i felt whenever i visited radiant garden was something akin to being in a ghost town. yes there were old friends here and there to buy things for your journey or w/e but the entire town just felt so empty, especially when you think of how many houses are there! one of my hopes is that with the next gen tech we will finally get some more population and life breathed into these near-desolate worlds. but i digress. really got my fingers crossed on this one :)

17. castle oblivion

ven is going to wake up at some point. and my guess is, someone is going to be making a trip there to go get him. and since sora is the one who holds his heart all locked up tight inside his own, i'd wager it'd be our protagonists job to wake him. hopefully that wont mean sora losing his right to wield a keyblade! Plot Twist! :O

18. the keyblade graveyard.

there is a story here that has yet to be truly told. a dark, mysterious tale. one that at some point must be heard. the keys that litter the land cry out for their master's lessons to be learned. as the old flames of war are rekindled, sacrifices will be made... and the heart of all worlds will be the ultimate reward.

and finally...

19. the realm of darkness

we have visited this place only a few brief times in the story. most of the time with a beloved hero staring out at a mysterious moon settled just over a dark horizon. and only for one brief moment did we actually get to journey through the twisted landscape. there is much of this home to the heartless to be discovered yet, and my hopes are we get a little more than a taste of what sleeps in the darkest shadows...

Last edited:

SmilingMuse35

I'd love to see a world based on "Toy Story 3" because the "Toy Story" movies have lots of whimsy and because I want to see Sora fly around with Buzz Lightyear. :biggrin:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I feel like Disney Castle is set to become a playable world again in Kingdom Hearts 3, except this time it will be a massive battleground.
The frame work for this was set up in Dream Drop Distance. It's quite obvious that Maleficent's plans since the original Kingdom Hearts has been to take over all the world. Re:coded introduced something new to Maleficent, a place where she can easily get all the information she needs on a world - the Datascape.

Knowing Xehanort, this is part of his plan, perhaps something to distract the Seven of Light while his crew does whatever they do in the other worlds. Regardless, Disney Castle will be taken siege by Maleficent and Pete (the latter of whom did say "We all got a role to play, right?)
Xehanort did talk with Maleficent all the way back in Birth by Sleep. There he told her stories - the Princesses of Heart, how to win a heart over to the darkness - all so she could obtain the worlds and fill them with Darkness. Thanks to Re:coded, she now knows of an easier way to conquer the worlds without using the Princess of Heart - the Datascape.

Now, it's been common knowledge since Re:coded that Maleficent has wanted this data (especially because I keep repeating this over and over again), and in Kingdom Hearts 3 it should come to fruition.
I have often thought about the scene in Dream Drop Distance, The World's Data, as something as a set up for the next game. It's the only scene with Maleficent in it, which many have often commented on when discussing her status as a villain, often calling it a joke. However, it just sets the stage for a massive Darkness attack.

For some reason, prior to Dream Drop Distance, Maleficent didn't know the Data to the worlds was kept at Disney Castle ("I now know that what I seek lies within these walls"). That means she's going to target this world again as a way to gain access to the other worlds for her take over.

Now, let's back up a bit in this scene again, where Maleficent and Pete are talking about Disney Castle in Kingdom Hearts II. Both of them agreed they preferred the world in it's darker stages, with the thorns and the heartless and whatnot. With this scene acting as an inital set up for Maleficent's plot in Kingdom Hearts III, this only can contribute to one solution, as stated by Maleficent; "Trust that I will eliminate you in good time."

Tl;dr, Dream Drop Distance set the stage for Maleficent and Pete to storm Disney Castle with a massive Heartless attack which will be on a grander scale than the 1000 Heartless battle of Kingdom Hearts II (since the PS4 is much more powerful) in their attempt to take over the world, claim the World's Data from Re:coded and proceed to take over the other worlds.

Back