• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I'd actually like that to happen if they use Olympus again. Maybe even have some of the gods in the tournament rounds.

I don't know if I'd really want to fight them. Sure it could be fun and cool, but it would seem strange to just fight them, especially because they haven't even really appeared yet.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I don't know if I'd really want to fight them. Sure it could be fun and cool, but it would seem strange to just fight them, especially because they haven't even really appeared yet.

How is them not appearing yet gonna make them being optional, or even non-canonical, fights in a tournament strange? Though to each their own was just stating a mildly interesting idea.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Because they are sentient parts of their world. Ice Titan was just a monster, who could maybe speak in the movie but had no genuine impact on the film. The Gods-especially zeus-are major players in this world and friendly enough for us to want to be introduced to them before fighting.

AirbagVII

Awards

Here are some new worlds I'd like to see in KH3:

- Shibuya, from The World Ends With You (I mean, in KH3D, Sora did promise he would see Neku there);
- Tangled;
- Treasure Planet;
- Star Wars;
- Toy Story;
- Jungle Book.

Other than that, I'd love to see some returning worlds too, such as: the Pride Lands, Agrabah, Olympus Coliseum, etc.

Of course, some KH original worlds would also be great: Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion, Keyblade Graveyard, The World That Never Was.

PureSymphony

I feel The Pride Lands would be great to explore again due to The Lion King 2. Agrabah is also a great choice because it's a trilogy of movies. Teasure Planet is great all together because the story and characters would make a great KH3 world. We also have to assume they will have the minor additions like Tron Legacy or One Hundred Acre Wood returning, i for one hope for Oswald The Rabbit *Thumbs Up*

Gram

Banned
Awards

I feel The Pride Lands would be great to explore again due to The Lion King 2. Agrabah is also a great choice because it's a trilogy of movies. Teasure Planet is great all together because the story and characters would make a great KH3 world. We also have to assume they will have the minor additions like Tron Legacy or One Hundred Acre Wood returning, i for one hope for Oswald The Rabbit *Thumbs Up*

Not sure I'd want to go back to the Pride Lands but I'd love a trip to Agrabah based on the third movie! ;A;

Because they are sentient parts of their world. Ice Titan was just a monster, who could maybe speak in the movie but had no genuine impact on the film. The Gods-especially zeus-are major players in this world and friendly enough for us to want to be introduced to them before fighting.
Fair enough. =3

WhyYesIYA

Hello, people. This is my very first theard here.
This post is gonna be a little long

The Worlds I want to see are the following:

1. Toy Story 1/2 World/Andy's Room
Boss: Sid & Scud/Al McWhiggin & Stinky Pete
Party Members: Buzz & Woody
Keyblade: The Friend in Me Keyblade

2. Treasure Planet World
Boss:Silver
Party Members: Jim & Morph
Keyblade: Shovel Keyblade

kh_treasure_planet_by_lamperougegirl-d46kgp2.jpg

3. The Emperor's New Groove/Inca mountains
Boss: Yzma (I'm really sure about that)
Party Members: Cuzco
Keyblade: Keyblade in a lever or potion type

kh_cuzco_by_lamperougegirl-d46f5v1.jpg

4. Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Boss: Leviathan & Commander Lyle
Party Members: Milo or Kida
Keyblade: Crystal Keyblade

kh_atlantis_by_lamperougegirl-d46f3ui.jpg

5. Game Central Station/Wreck-It Ralph
Boss: Turbo
Party Members: Ralph or Vanellope
Keyblade: Candy Keyblade

6. A Bug's Life
Boss: Hopper
Party Members: Flick
Keyblade: A Leaf, Nut and Berry Keyblade

7. Monsters Inc.
Boss: Randall
Party Members: Mike or Sully
Keyblade: Monster Keyblade

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

@WhyYesIYA

Oh wow. Complete with fanart and everything!

I pretty much agree with all your worlds except for Wreck-It Ralph... I know that's a popular world for pretty much everyone here but me, but I just can't see it. It would feel too much like breaking the forth wall considering that Kingdom Hearts in of itself IS a video game.

But that fanart of a couple of those worlds look nice! Did you do those?

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Gram

Banned
Awards

@WhyYesIYA

Those images are just amazing. o__0 Really digging the Atlantis one. The Leviathan would be an awesome boss battle.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

@WhyYesIYA

I pretty much agree with all your worlds except for Wreck-It Ralph... I know that's a popular world for pretty much everyone here but me, but I just can't see it. It would feel too much like breaking the forth wall considering that Kingdom Hearts in of itself IS a video game.

It's still not quite as bad as characters literally telling the players to press triangle and open the main menu.

But gawd that fanart! :eek:

WhyYesIYA

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

@WhyYesIYA

No, I didn't do those, a friend of mine did, lol.

Here are the two other worlds she did:

101 Dalmations, which would never happen but still

kh_101_dalmatians_by_lamperougegirl-d46f6wr.jpg

and a Brother Bear World

kh_brother_bear_by_lamperougegirl-d46f69q.jpg

Right she's working on A Bug's Life & Toy Story Worlds

@WhyYesIYA

Those images are just amazing. o__0 Really digging the Atlantis one. The Leviathan would be an awesome boss battle.

I completely agree, Atlantis & Treasure Planet are the only ones I'd sell a kidney for to see them in KH3 or 4

Last edited:

WhyYesIYA

@WhyYesIYA

Lol, my friend did. Right now she's desiging a Toy Story & A Bug's Life World, but heres one she did for brother bear

Brother Bear World

kh_brother_bear_by_lamperougegirl-d46f69q.jpg

The Dark Mamba

Awards

@WhyYesIYA

That's some badass concept art although I gotta say I don't see Kuzco as party member material. I still haven't seen Atlantis the Lost Empire yet.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Yeah, he struggles just to get along with pacha, but I can actually see that being fitted into the game. Like at times he's out and at times, he's in and you can try to control him the way you would other party members but he might just ignore you(until the end of this world that is) or refuse to do a combo with you.

Gram

Banned
Awards

@WhyYesIYA

I love your world fanart~ The brother bear one looks gorgeous.

[QUOTEThe Dark Mamba]I still haven't seen Atlantis the Lost Empire yet. [/QUOTE]
You should see it, at least once anyway. o3o

Nobody Cares

@WhyYesIYA

Damn the fanart is just beautiful! I especially like the Treasure Planet world. :)

I'd really like to see Shibuya as a world. DDD kinda hinted that there was a TWEWY world in KH and it woud be neat if Sora and Neku met up again.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Due to a recent announcement, im now interested in seeing a world based off of artemis fowl

Due to a recent announcement, im now interested in seeing a world based off of artemis fowl

@WhyYesIYA-wow this fanart is gorgeous. they look exactly like the world models used in the games :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards

@WhyYesIYA-wow this fanart is gorgeous. they look exactly like the world models used in the games :)
What was the announcement?

Back