• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

You can't make new princesses of heart. We've been over this.

Not to mention this has nothing to do with the worlds of Kingdom Hearts.

KHRULER

Awards

she can be a New one in kingdom hearts 3.

Alice, Aroura, Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Belle, and Kairi will be in KH3.They are planned to still be the PoH. Kim ,Sofia ,Amber,and Candace can't be a PoH.

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

she can be a New one in kingdom hearts 3.

Clearly, you haven't been listening, have you? You can't simply pluck out a Princess of Heart and replace her with someone else. If you want to talk about it, I suggest that we bring the discussion somewhere else and not here, since this is a thread for worlds-related discussions. Talking about PoH here will just derail it.

Back on topic, for some reason, I feel more comfortable with the inclusion of more traditional movie worlds. It's not that I'm against worlds from the more recent movies like Frozen or Wreck-It Ralph, but I feel like those worlds would do even better in the next saga, where a whole new realm of possibilities would have opened up. That way, those worlds can serve as a setting for the new storyline that's completely independent of Xehanort's schemes.

Last edited:

diz12

Banned

Kim ,Sofia ,Amber,and Candace can't be a PoH.
Oh then they can be a keyblade masters in ther worlds In kingdom hearts 3(well Kim can the others maybe.)

diz12

Banned

Alice, Aroura, Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Belle, and Kairi will be in KH3.They are planned to still be the PoH. Kim ,Sofia ,Amber,and Candace can't be a PoH.
well for aroura,snow white,and belle I don't think they will be in kingdom hearts 3 cause "their" world storyline are done so that is why we 3 New poh.(but to get back on track I want club penguin as a world in kingdom hearts it can be like Disney town.)

KHRULER

Awards

well for aroura,snow white,and belle I don't think they will be in kingdom hearts 3 cause "their" world storyline are done so that is why we 3 New poh.(but to get back on track I want club penguin as a world in kingdom hearts it can be like Disney town.)
Sorry if I wasn't clear.They will still exist in KH3.

Oh then they can be a keyblade masters in ther worlds In kingdom hearts 3(well Kim can the others maybe.)

Highly unlikely. To get back on topic, I'd like to see the Jungle Book come back.

Last edited:

CelestialSodaPop

Well maybe they add characters from Disney cartoon shows and the cogs from toontown(anyone else miss that game).
I like this idea! It would be a good opportunity to introduce Max Goof into the story!
As for worlds I'd like to see, I'd like to see Atlantis, Treasure Planet, The Jungle Book, and Shibuya.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

It'll take some creative writing but I think they can still bring back Beast's Castle for KH3 which I hope they do because B&tB is my all-time favorite Disney movie. Not sure why they turned Beast human when they still had the movie storyline to work with.

Gram

Banned
Awards

It'll take some creative writing but I think they can still bring back Beast's Castle for KH3 which I hope they do because B&tB is my all-time favorite Disney movie. Not sure why they turned Beast human when they still had the movie storyline to work with.

They could retcon the human scene in the credits. They already done so with Pinocchio.

Sora Vanitas

1. I Want to see Pride Land's 2 Where Sora will accidentally meet Kobu the adult one, the son of scar, the rest of the story is up to production.
2. Maybe Port royale again, where you get to fight this time Davy Jones.
3. Pocahontas's world, this one should appear, we get to see mulan, as well as ariel's world, why not pocahonta's, the evil ratcliffe is really formidable, they should use this.
4. Monster's INC heheh want to see Sora in his monster form.
5. Maybe Pooh's book again, why not, it has become one popular choice in KH hearts back in BBS, then KH 1 then 2, with 3 concluding, i want to see sora's last visit with pooh :D

Gram

Banned
Awards

^ Yes to Pocahontas.

I could see that one becoming a beautiful world to tread through so long as they don't follow their abused formula for following movie scripts.

tiku

Banned

i want w.i.t.ch as a world cause you get a 5 new party members(puls will as a keyblade master)

Gram

Banned
Awards

I'm not sure how well that one would fit with how the W.I.T.C.H world is set.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm not sure how well that one would fit with how the W.I.T.C.H world is set.

Yeah, as much as I love W.I.T.C.H. and think the mythos would blend well with Kingdom Hearts, it's got its own world hopping involved. They could probably treat it like Disney Castle + Timeless River and have a portal that leads to Meridian from Heatherfield or whatever...

I can't imagine it being in the series, though.

Gram

Banned
Awards

If it could be done well enough I wouldn't mind seeing it either myself. Not sure how the guardians would fit well in the mythos though since their job is basically taken up by keybearers in kh.

KHRULER

Awards

If it could be done well enough I wouldn't mind seeing it either myself. Not sure how the guardians would fit well in the mythos though since their job is basically taken up by keybearers in kh.

AmI the only one that doesn't know what W.I.T.C.H is?

Quartz

Awards

I loved that show. Good characters and well written. It could work well.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I liked it as well, to bad it didn't get a season 3. </3

Aws

Awards

I want a 101 Dalmatians world, they've been in KH1, and they've been saved by Sora and Co. So, isn't it time they return to their world ?
it would be fun to see Sora fighting heartless along side a DOG, it would be similar to DDD's 'friendly' dream eaters.

Back