• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BlueKey777

Banned
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Frozen does seem like it should be in. Due to its popularity, I would assume that there's at least some plans for it to be included either in KH3 or in later installments in the series.
I'm positive that frozen will be in KH3 in one form or another, I think there will at least be a support from the frozen universe.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm positive that frozen will be in KH3 in one form or another, I think there will at least be a support from the frozen universe.

I would die from happiness if we got Olaf as a summon. It wouldn't be out of the park since we got Mushu as a summon in KH1. Also, Simba was a summon in Kh1 and appeared in Kh2. So yeah, I hope Olaf would be the summon for Sora in Kh3. I could just see him sliding all around and hitting all sorts of enemies. :D

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Pixar would be such a nice boost for KHIII's world roster, but I think it can survive without it for one more game. We've got a lot of good 2000's movies to pick from, like PATF, Emperor's New Groove (kronk!) and Treasure Planet which has the most obvious set up imaginable for a world in KH.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Emperor's New Groove would be a nice addition, as would Toy Story. My god, if Toy Story made it, I would be so happy. <3

Launchpad

Awards

When I used to talk about toy story being in KH, I thought a Sid fight would be really cool. Now, looking back on it, that's pretty dumb. He's a child. Even if you were small compared to him, that's abuse..

BlueKey777

Banned

I've never seen The Emperors New Grove! I want to see it so bad! but I know treasure planet would fit in KH3 nicely.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm sort of thinking that maybe Toy Story could be used in the next saga of Kingdom Hearts.

Launchpad

Awards

Emperor's New Groove is on Netflix, man. Grab a snack. It's got the greatest voice cast ever featured in a Disney flick. Eartha Kitt as Yzma is amazing, rest her soul. Candi Milo is her stand-in, and she's good enough for KHIII.. But I'll miss Eartha.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I've never seen The Emperors New Grove! I want to see it so bad! but I know treasure planet would fit in KH3 nicely.

It is by far one of the most underrated Disney films imo. It's popular yes, but not as much that the likes of Frozen and Lion King are. It's just overall a wonderful film.

BlueKey777

Banned

Emperor's New Groove is on Netflix, man. Grab a snack. It's got the greatest voice cast ever featured in a Disney flick. Eartha Kitt as Yzma is amazing, rest her soul. Candi Milo is her stand-in, and she's good enough for KHIII.. But I'll miss Eartha.
Its totally on my watch list now I cant wait to watch it :)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Tinkerbell world as in those CGI movies?

I assume she meant the CGI movies. I`ve watched a few of them and think they`re okay

If we do go back to Neverland, I wouldn`t mind visiting Pixie Hollow(the main setting of the films). Seeing Sora or Riku as fairies would be pretty interesting.

A small part of me wants to see Star Wars and Marvel-themed worlds. I mean, how badass would it be to see a Lightsaber-themed Keyblade? I know many fanfiction writers and fanart drawers have done it, but to make it canon would be interesting as all hell.

Honestly I can`t see Star Wars working in KH. It sounds cool on paper, but a lot could go wrong. The Star Wars universe is so large and expansive that I think it`s beyond KH`s scope.

BlueKey777

Banned

Olaf as a summon! I could see it now! Him acting silly with Sora and throwing snowballs as his power~! Ah, that would be amazing! XD
And you beat me two it!! One other thing that would be cool for him to do is sing and dance while he is fighting with Sora!

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com

Worlds? Hah, I've got a long list of them. I won't bore you with the world's names, since for some, it might ruin it (I know some name ideas ruin the worlds for me sometimes), but here is my list:

Treasure Planet
Aladdin and the King of Thieves
(come on, we know it's gonna happen)
Monsters, Inc.
Frozen
(but it has to be good, nothing stupid or money-sucking about it)
Tangled
Wreck-It Ralph
The Emperor's New Groove
The Princess and the Frog
Finding Nemo

The list goes on. I'm not putting any Star Wars or Marvel stuff because that kinda requires a knowledge/fanaticism of those series, something I don't have 'cuz I've yet to watch any of those movies. So really, it's a lack of knowledge rather than a lack of desire.

MyNameisAnsem

Please, just no more Atlantica. No. More. Singing. You could argue that they could use the sequel with Ariel's daughter, but has enough time really passed for that to work?

I would like to see Agrabah one last time for King of Thieves. It just feels like something they should do. It's the only one from the trilogy the haven't done, so I don't see why not.

Obviously, we'd see staple worlds like Radiant Garden. The Keyblade Graveyard as well, since that seems to be a likely location for the final battle.

I've seen a lot of talk about Pixar worlds for a while, and I'm not sure. I'm not sure how many of them could really work. Incredibles might be a good choice though. Even with that, I'm not too certain.

BlueKey777

Banned

Please, just no more Atlantica. No. More. Singing. You could argue that they could use the sequel with Ariel's daughter, but has enough time really passed for that to work?

I would like to see Agrabah one last time for King of Thieves. It just feels like something they should do. It's the only one from the trilogy the haven't done, so I don't see why not.

Obviously, we'd see staple worlds like Radiant Garden. The Keyblade Graveyard as well, since that seems to be a likely location for the final battle.

I've seen a lot of talk about Pixar worlds for a while, and I'm not sure. I'm not sure how many of them could really work. Incredibles might be a good choice though. Even with that, I'm not too certain.
I want atlantica to come back only if it is like the first game ( I dont like ariels singing either i think she sucks XD)

MyNameisAnsem

I want atlantica to come back only if it is like the first game ( I dont like ariels singing either i think she sucks XD)

I wouldn't have a problem with that, but what would the stoery be?

Square2

Awards

Even though KH3 is headed toward the sort of animation that has a more smooth, cgi look to it, I'm not really feeling any of the Pixar-type movies just yet. If it had to be a Pixar movie, I'd probably choose Toy Story, since it'd be neat to be shrunken down among the toys. I know the shrunken-down thing has already been used in BBS in the Cinderella world, but Toy Story especially holds a special childhood nostalgia for me. Another movie I'd be interested in seeing in KH3 has to be Atlantis. While the movie itself may not be a favorite, I thought some neat gameplay elements could be incorporated. Since there was already talk of "riding" things in recent interviews about KH3, I thought it'd be fitting to have a vehicle-based battle, taking advantage of the Atlantian vehicles that are already in existence. Besides that, the location would provide for visually stunning maps and scenes.

MyNameisAnsem

Even though KH3 is headed toward the sort of animation that has a more smooth, cgi look to it, I'm not really feeling any of the Pixar-type movies just yet. If it had to be a Pixar movie, I'd probably choose Toy Story, since it'd be neat to be shrunken down among the toys. I know the shrunken-down thing has already been used in BBS in the Cinderella world, but Toy Story especially holds a special childhood nostalgia for me. Another movie I'd be interested in seeing in KH3 has to be Atlantis. While the movie itself may not be a favorite, I thought some neat gameplay elements could be incorporated. Since there was already talk of "riding" things in recent interviews about KH3, I thought it'd be fitting to have a vehicle-based battle, taking advantage of the Atlantian vehicles that are already in existence. Besides that, the location would provide for visually stunning maps and scenes.

Personally, I don't really want to see Toy Story. If it had to be something with that, I'd prefer Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. I don't think that would be the best choice either though... However, Atlantis I'm all for. I like the idea of possibly using those vehicles they have.

Back