• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MasterKaze

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

You'd find that being pregnant is a quicker process than actually aging 1-5 years.
Though, that all happened in what, a day or two? And Nala not only got pregnant, but found out she was pregnant, meaning she was probably at least a little into her pregnancy. And if DDD does happen a few months after KH2 (though I always thought it was more than that given that Sora was a year older, but I concede that his birthday could have been as soon as a day after KH2), and given that we don't know how much later KH3 will be after DDD, it wouldn't be that far fetched for that to fit given the world's flow of time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Though, that all happened in what, a day or two? And Nala not only got pregnant, but found out she was pregnant, meaning she was probably at least a little into her pregnancy. And if DDD does happen a few months after KH2 (though I always thought it was more than that given that Sora was a year older, but I concede that his birthday could have been as soon as a day after KH2), and given that we don't know how much later KH3 will be after DDD, it wouldn't be that far fetched for that to fit given the world's flow of time.

We are supposed to believe that the span of KH2 took place across some months, so that second visit wasn't until some weeks later. The duration of each visit would could have been a week or more...

(I dislike KH if not for the lack of concrete timelines)

Sora was likely close to 16 in KH3D, but there is nothing that officially says he was. It is possible he was either close to it or already 16 (but I hardly imagine Sora's friends letting his birthday pass without some kind of fanfare)

The timeline, as close as it can be approximated, is as goes:

Sora was 14 when KH1 started. Between the point Sora became a Heartless in Hollow Bastion to when he arrives at Castle Oblivion is 27 days, KH1 taking place in probably the span of a few months. Sora's story of CoM takes place in 27 days, and all of CoM ends in about 30 days.

315 days pass.

By time KH2 starts Sora is 15 and probably a few months. KH2 takes place over the span of a few months. Re:coded was what could be approximated to about a week or so. KH3D was probably between a few weeks to a month long considering there was enough time for Donald & Goofy to mope around, but not enough that Riku & Sora slept for an extremely long period of time.

There is certainly a possibility of Kiara and Kovu being of an age where they can talk and explore and do whatever anthropomorphic lions can do in a fictional world, but if we took the Pride Lands as the last Disney world visit before everything in Twilight Town and TWTNW, then it still has only been a few months max to Sora & co. from their last visit.

(I should note that despite all of my illogical rationalizing, I do want to see TLK2 happen in KH xD I love Kovu and Kiara's story...and I want as much Jason Marsden in KH as possible. Slap in Max, toss in Noel. I'll take what I can get.)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Well in the next saga takes place one or two years after kh3, then maybe we can see kiara and kovu as cubs. the only other way to see them as young adults would be through the use of time travel.

Jgray123487

Awards

To everyone on the Lion King.....I agree that the only way would be the cubs or the events of lion king 1.5(*cringes*).

Anagram

Banned

I am hoping for another original world. I have always enjoyed them more than the disney ones barring a few exceptions.
They feel more life like to me. It isn't much but some of the original worlds have npc's in at least one area. The other worlds just feel dead.
What original worlds do not have people are usually cool, iconic or important in some way.

*shrugs* I guess those reasons are full of holes. I just like original worlds more. Disney worlds after KH1 had a very anime filler feel to them so I have lost a bit of interest.

AkiraNamejin

Awards

Omg Big Hero 6 and Wreck It Ralph, please. (though lol, Wreck It Ralph would be like another set of worlds inside a world)

Precursor Mar

I am hoping for another original world. I have always enjoyed them more than the disney ones barring a few exceptions.
They feel more life like to me. It isn't much but some of the original worlds have npc's in at least one area. The other worlds just feel dead.
What original worlds do not have people are usually cool, iconic or important in some way.

*shrugs* I guess those reasons are full of holes. I just like original worlds more. Disney worlds after KH1 had a very anime filler feel to them so I have lost a bit of interest.

I'd personally like to visit Cloud's home world, we could see the end of the Cloud vs Sephiroth battle that's been going on since KH1. It could replace Hollow Bastion as the main hub world for KH3, assuming Cloud's home world is an original world to begin with.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Omg Big Hero 6 and Wreck It Ralph, please. (though lol, Wreck It Ralph would be like another set of worlds inside a world)

Wreck-It-Ralph would not work simply due to the fact that there would be so many copyright issues. It would be fun, yes, but I don't see it happening.

crash13

Awards

Wreck-It-Ralph would not work simply due to the fact that there would be so many copyright issues. It would be fun, yes, but I don't see it happening.

I imagine if it is in it would just Fix-It Felix Jr., Sugar Rush and Hero's Duty.

Rallade

Awards

I'd personally like to visit Cloud's home world, we could see the end of the Cloud vs Sephiroth battle that's been going on since KH1. It could replace Hollow Bastion as the main hub world for KH3, assuming Cloud's home world is an original world to begin with.

I would love to see it but then we run into another issue,what about the whole Zack thing, will they address him? I know they probably wouldn't due to it being an integral part of another story line and that it might be a bit too serious, but it safe to assume that Crisis Core happened between BBS and KH1.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

but it safe to assume that Crisis Core happened between BBS and KH1.

It is not.
The plot of Crisis Core never happened at all, nor did any other Final Fantasy plotline because the FF characters in KH are not the true FF characters from the FF universe.
They are different incarnations that have nothing to do with the characters shown in the actual FF games except appearance and some parts of similar personalities.

SephirothZ

They could easily do that world with just the original characters from the movie. The copyright characters did not really add that much to the movie itself, just fanfare.

I would like to see another original world as well. Whether it be a more complete version of Destiny Islands or a new world, it does not matter. I think one of those will happen.

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards

I've always wondered if The World That Never Was would ever make a reappearance in Kingdom Hearts III. Despite whether or not it would have any significance to the game;- would be interesting to see the world again.

Anagram

Banned

I thought Hollow Bastion was Clouds home world? That was the place he returned to in the credits of kingdom hearts one when the worlds was restored.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Cloud's home is Radiant Garden. That is why he appears there at the end of KH1 when people were being returned to their home worlds. It is also why Aerith had been searching for him in KH1.

Like others have said, f they isolate it to just be Hero's Duty, Sugar Rush, and Fix-It Felix, they don't have to worry about it. Also if they are in need of filling in Central Hub (which they don't need to), Square Enix has a massive library of games as does Disney.

I would love to see it but then we run into another issue,what about the whole Zack thing, will they address him? I know they probably wouldn't due to it being an integral part of another story line and that it might be a bit too serious, but it safe to assume that Crisis Core happened between BBS and KH1.

It is not. Crisis Core's story has nothing to do with Zack's story in Kingdom Hearts. There is nothing to assume.

I've always wondered if The World That Never Was would ever make a reappearance in Kingdom Hearts III. Despite whether or not it would have any significance to the game;- would be interesting to see the world again.

Considering it was in KH3D, both in the real world and the Realm of Sleep, then yeah. We will likely be returning to TWTNW because it probably has clues Sora and co. can utilize when it comes to figuring out what Xehanort and the true Organization are planning.

I thought Hollow Bastion was Clouds home world? That was the place he returned to in the credits of kingdom hearts one when the worlds was restored.

Yes, it is. Sora, after fighting Sephiroth, asks if Cloud is going to his home world but that is due to the fact he is unaware that Cloud is from Radiant Garden.

Precursor Mar

Cloud's home is Radiant Garden. That is why he appears there at the end of KH1 when people were being returned to their home worlds. It is also why Aerith had been searching for him in KH1.

Yes, it is. Sora, after fighting Sephiroth, asks if Cloud is going to his home world but that is due to the fact he is unaware that Cloud is from Radiant Garden.

My mistake, I just assumed he went back to his own world since that's what Goofy said after Sephiroth's battle in KH2. Just replace "Cloud's home world" with "wherever he and Seph teleported to", they could kill two birds with one stone by letting us visit TWEWY crew's home world and throwing a final battle against Sephiroth in there.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

So let's say Jungle Book is in the game. As for any future Kingdom Hearts title, is it possible to get Tale Spin involved?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

What I don't get is why people are asking for recently released movies to be featured in KH. When KH 1 came out, the worlds used were at least 3 years old. KH2 had Pirates of the Caribbean which was about 2-3 years old. Adding in Big Hero 6 would be so weird to use something so new.

To me, the beauty of KH was that it featured worlds from movies that were old, but not forgotten and KH served as a nice way to re-introduce me to them. I can see Frozen being used in that capacity, but Big Hero 6 would be pushing it.

mittens

What I don't get is why people are asking for recently released movies to be featured in KH. When KH 1 came out, the worlds used were at least 3 years old. KH2 had Pirates of the Caribbean which was about 2-3 years old. Adding in Big Hero 6 would be so weird to use something so new.

To me, the beauty of KH was that it featured worlds from movies that were old, but not forgotten and KH served as a nice way to re-introduce me to them. I can see Frozen being used in that capacity, but Big Hero 6 would be pushing it.

I personally would like to see it included, but I'm not going to be totally bummed out if it's not because it's just so new.

They do put in a few new movies, like the Chicken Little summon in KH2 and Tron: Legacy in DDD.

I do see people saying "Big Hero 6 has to be in KH3" but I think it would be nice but I'm sure it'll make an appearance in another title down the line. I think the classics should all have a fair go.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

It's just that, the beauty of KH to me was bringing something that was somewhat forgotten back into my life in a new/fresh way. For example, I remember I loved Aladdin as a child, but hadn't seen it since a year or two after it came out and then seeing KH actually do a world for it, that was amazing. And remember that Aladdin wasn't a "classic" when it came out, it takes some time to become a classic. I may not like Big Hero 6, but I guess what I'm trying to say is to give those newer movies some time to become classics so that if/when we visit them in KH, they'll feel that much more special. Now a Big Hero 6 summon could work.

Back