• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Part of Kingdom Hearts appeal is the mix of familiar and new and unexpected. No one is really doubting that a mix of both is what has always worked best in the series, but we have been burning through quite a lot of classics already. The difference is that there's always going to be something new, but eventually we'll use up the old.

People have been wanting some classics for years, I think it's likely if they haven't mentioned them lately it's either because it already happened or they posted their thoughts and pitches a while ago.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Now a Big Hero 6 summon could work.

Baymax is begging to be a summon. Even if they have a Big Hero 6 world, he should be a summon.

samuel1222

my worlds for kingdom hearts 3 should be this ones am thinking about are stitch world, chicken little world, Donald duck world, maleficent world maybe, tinker bell world, the lone ranger world, port royal world again but different, cars world, monsters ink/university world, frozen world,and I think would be awesome if maybe they put marvel & star wars world/worlds too I think if they want in kingdom hearts 3.

KeybladeOrder

Awards

The worlds I want to see in Kingdom Hearts 3:
Returning Worlds I think are a given based on previous games and what we know so far (trailers, plot, and such):
·Radiant Garden: I want to see how Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo adjust to their recompletion and where their allegiance lies in the coming battle:
·Destiny Islands: Since this is the end of the Xehanort Saga, I want to see more of his past both on Destiny Islands before he left and his training alongside Eraqus in the Land of Departure
·Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion: Exploring Xehanort’s past, and because we’ll need to go there to retrieve Ven.
·Olympus Coliseum/Mount Olympus: We’ve seen it in the trailers. Besides, I think it’s time Maleficent truly got what’s left of her old band back together (Hades and Captain Hook are still alive, and they can always recruit a few more to replace Ursula, Oogie Boogie, and Jafar)
·Twilight Town: It was in the trailers, and because it’s commonly associated with Roxas and Axel, I think if Roxas were to be brought back it would be the ideal place to do it.
·Agrabah: Kingdom Hearts II covered Return of Jafar, so it’s only fitting that Kingdomh Hearts III cover King of Thieves. Besides, Xehanort and Maleficent are going after the Princesses of Hheart again so it’s only natural that their worlds are featured in the game.
·Enchanted Dominion: Another PoH world
·Castle of Dreams: PoH world
·Dwarf Woodlands: PoH world
·Beast’s Castle: PoH world
·The World That Never Was: Maleficent claimed it at the end of KHII, so I want to see whether she lost it to Xehanort, if the two are sharing control of the castle, or if they’re constantly battling each other for control of the castle throughout the game. In any case, we’ll at least see it in cutscenes, since Xehanort is using it for his base of operations as of 3D.
·Daybreak Town: It’s central to the story of X, so considering the connections between X and III, I figure it’ll at least get a mention. For all we know the Keyblade Graveyard is basically this world’s ruins.
·Keyblade Graveyard: We all know at this point that the final battle against Xehanort will be here.
Worlds I want to return:
·100 Acre Wood: Since this is the final battle, we’re going to need a light-hearted filler world to balance out all the intensity.
·La Cite De Cloches: Now that it’s no longer a sleeping world, I want to find out what exactly happened to Frollo. Was the whole worlds dreaming thing in DDD a vision of that world’s future, or is that scumbag truly gone for good?
·Port Royal: I did’t really like how the live action style clashes with KH’s more animated visuals (except Space Paranoids. Tron was so well done I didn’t even realize the movie was live action until I looked it up), but because of the kingdom shade that the developers are talking about, I think we might as well go back for the story of Dead Man’s Chest and At World’s End.
·Pride Lands: The Lion King is another all-time favorite, and it’s only been in one game.
·Never Land: Sora mentioned coming back with Kairi back in KH1, so I think he should finally follow through with that.
New Worlds:
·San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6): I know it’s a bit too recent, but it’s the best way to have a Marvel world without making the KH universe more complicated than it already is by throwing in the Marvel Cinematic Universe or any other incarnation of Marvel Comics.
·Arendale (Frozen): There are 3 Reasons I want this world (besides enjoying the movie)
1.There’s a lot of potential story ideas (Xehanort or Maleficent decide to weaponized Elsa’s powers to use against the GoL, Hans could be one of the 13 Darkness)
2.We’ve had cities, forests, deserts, and jungles, but we’ve never had any real snow-themed worlds
3.Although I don’t actively ship characters in fiction (Sora and Kairi being the exception, I tend to just go with the flow in terms of whatever pairing the writers are using), I just love the idea of Elsa and Lea as a couple (at the very least him having a one-sided crush)
·The Jungle Book: One of my all-time favorite Disney movies, and since it’s been cut from KH games before I figure it’s finally time for it to make an appearance at last
·Corona (Tangled): I feel this is another world, like Frozen, where one of the main characters has a power that Xehanort and/or Maleficent feel that they can exploit for their own agendas.
·New Orleans (The Princess & The Frog): Same as above. I’m thinking that Maleficent might save Dr. Facilier from his “Friends on the Other Side” and ask him to join their group to replace Jafar.
·Game Central Station (Wreck-it Ralph): I found this one fan wish list (I can’t find the link, but I’ll edit this post if I find it again) for the game online that outlined how a Wreck-it Ralph world could work similar to how they made Space Paranoids work: the arcade was in Radiant Garden, and Ienzo used to go to before his parents died, after which he stopped going and became the introvert we see in Birth By Sleep.
·Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood): Quite honestly, it’s an excuse to use a tweaked version of the original concept design for Sora (the human-lion hybrid one. Here’s the link if you don’t know what I’m talking about: http://www.khwiki.com/images/2/23/Sora_(Early_Concept)_1_(Art).png) I really want to see how that design would look in the actual game.
·Oakey Oaks (Chicken Little): We’ve been to all the Summon home worlds except for Bambi, Dumbo, and Chicken Little, so we should probably go to one of them during Kingdom Hearts III and Dumbo and Bambi don’t really have enough of a story and no reason for Xehanort or Maleficent to go there, so we should probably go to Chicken Little’s world.

SephirothZ

3.Although I don’t actively ship characters in fiction (Sora and Kairi being the exception, I tend to just go with the flow in terms of whatever pairing the writers are using), I just love the idea of Elsa and Lea as a couple (at the very least him having a one-sided crush)

That is probably the greatest, most unique idea I have ever heard. I want this. I will be disappointed if this does not happen. :p Talk about great comedic relief and finally having some sort of attraction in the KH universe.

KeybladeOrder

Awards

That is probably the greatest, most unique idea I have ever heard. I want this. I will be disappointed if this does not happen. :p Talk about great comedic relief and finally having some sort of attraction in the KH universe.
Definately. I also like the pairing because of what it could be. We've had Disney characters paired with Disney characters, Ship tease between Final Fantasy characters, Kingdom Hearts originals paired with each other, and even one-sided flirting between a final fantasy character and a Kingdom Hearts original character. All it took was finding some fanart on Deviantart.com and now I can't keep the idea out of my head that they could potentially be (if it ever goes beyond Lea having a one-sided crush) the first Disney Character/Kingdom Hearts character couple in the series.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I just realized something: with both Marvel being under Disney now and Disney having created Darkwing Duck, which is basically one big Batman spoof, the peeps at SE kind of have both Marvel and something DC-esque at their disposal

Imagine Iron Man and Darkwing Duck in the same world lol

Olympian

I know Its been over used but I would like to see Olympus Coliseum again. There is a lot more that be done with this world such as visiting Mount Olympus and seeing the other gods. They could take the Titan attack segment from Hercules and have Sora and co. defend Olympus from them. On top of that there are plenty of monsters from the movie that have not yet been used like Nesseus, the Cyclops and all the monsters from the Zero to Hero song.

As for new worlds I would like to see:

Frozen: Elsa as a party member would be really cool with her ice magic.
Princess and the Frog: Loved the villain in this film.
Toy Story: A classic.

I would also like to see a Star Wars world. I think it would work well in Kingdom Hearts. The whole Jedi-Sith thing works with the theme of light and darkness in the series. I would love to team up with Luke Skywalker and fight Darth Vader and the Emperor.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

I'm pining for Robin Hood now that we had that preview described and one of the Heartless had a huge hat. Makes me think of that movie. You'd also have Robin as a solid partner and established villains for the world to pair up with the Heartless. The Rhinos, Crocs, and Hippos would be great, alongside that crazy trumpeter!
The world is also fairly open in terms of space, and I think the castle would be a great boss stage with all that fire and drama.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Sherwood would be amazing. Though I wonder if it would keep Sora human or not.
Other than that: the Incredibles, a muppet mini-game world would be nice and I’d die of joy if The Black Cauldron got some recognition.

KHENTHUSIAST

Let me start out with this: I like the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series. If Star Wars was to be included in Kingdom Hearts, here's how I would see it working: Maleficent works out a bargain with the Separatist Generals to help them take down the Republic. The Heartless start appearing out of nowhere on one of the battlefields of the war; specifically, where Anakin is fighting along with some clone troopers. That's when Sora, Donald, and Goofy appear and lend a hand. After Sora and co. take out the Heartless, Anakin thanks them. Then he receives a message on his comm from Obi-wan calling for help to take out strange new creatures (i.e., the Heartless). They go help Obi-wan, then Obi-wan has the idea to introduce Sora to Master Yoda and to see if they could help eliminate this new threat.

I haven't worked out all the kinks in this theory yet, but I can envision in my head Sora helping Anakin and Obi-wan fight one of the Separatist Generals (like General Grievous or Count Dooku).

KeybladeOrder

Awards

Let me start out with this: I like the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series. If Star Wars was to be included in Kingdom Hearts, here's how I would see it working: Maleficent works out a bargain with the Separatist Generals to help them take down the Republic. The Heartless start appearing out of nowhere on one of the battlefields of the war; specifically, where Anakin is fighting along with some clone troopers. That's when Sora, Donald, and Goofy appear and lend a hand. After Sora and co. take out the Heartless, Anakin thanks them. Then he receives a message on his comm from Obi-wan calling for help to take out strange new creatures (i.e., the Heartless). They go help Obi-wan, then Obi-wan has the idea to introduce Sora to Master Yoda and to see if they could help eliminate this new threat.

I haven't worked out all the kinks in this theory yet, but I can envision in my head Sora helping Anakin and Obi-wan fight one of the Separatist Generals (like General Grievous or Count Dooku).

I can understand why people want more Iconic Star Wars characters like Vader showing up, but in all honesty, being a cg show as it is, The Clone Wars is the only way that I feel Star Wars can work in the KH universe. I'm still entertaining the possibility of including Maul and his mandolorians in the new ranks of Maleficent's gang.

Anagram

Banned

I would rather Star Wars be left out entirely.

disney233

Awards

I just prefer Darth Vader only as a secret boss.

samuel1222

I wish square enix could add marvel star wars and Pixar worlds I think that would be awesome like a spider-man the avengers also guardians of the galaxy and how about star wars rebels or star wars the clone wars world would be awesome as worlds always okay.

WhinyAcademic

Awards

How about they merge Big Hero 6, the main Marvel universe (whether it's the MCU or whatever else), and the Incredibles into one world. Then we get the epic shot homaging the 2012 Avengers movie, but here it's SDG, the Avengers, BH6, Frozone and the Incredibles assembling as one?

The trouble with Marvel, Pixar and Star Wars is that there's just so much they can include, you don't know what to include. Though it's unlikely the prequel trilogy would be adapted, of course.

bennett999

Musketeer France (The 3 Musketeers)

This world will be cool to see in KHIII. We all ready have Mickey's Musketeers, it's time we have the 1993 live action movie in KH.
I can see Cardinal Richelieu controlling the heartless as a attempt to kill the King Louis Xiii and Queen Anne and make himself king of France.
A battle against Captain Rochefort would be epic and to see Milady de Winter commit suicide because of
Athos would make Sora realize his feelings for Kairi.

disney233

Awards

Musketeer France (The 3 Musketeers)

This world will be cool to see in KHIII. We all ready have Mickey's Musketeers, it's time we have the 1993 live action movie in KH.
I can see Cardinal Richelieu controlling the heartless as a attempt to kill the King Louis Xiii and Queen Anne and make himself king of France.
A battle against Captain Rochefort would be epic and to see Milady de Winter commit suicide because of
Athos would make Sora realize his feelings for Kairi.
It's kinda rendered useless since we already have a world based on the 3 Musketeers though. Plus I don't think the original 3 Musketeers is a Disney movie so I doubt there's a world of that in KH3.

bennett999

It's kinda rendered useless since we already have a world based on the 3 Musketeers though. Plus I don't think the original 3 Musketeers is a Disney movie so I doubt there's a world of that in KH3.

The 1993 version was made by Walt Disney Pictures and Caravan Pictures and this one is the most famous version.

Also since Country of the Musketeers was a sleeping world and DDD did state that sleeping worlds can show parts of the past. Now that Country of the Musketeers is back in the Realm of Light, the world could have progressed to the point that the live action version can take place now

Back