• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHENTHUSIAST

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I noticed that there's not a forum section for just new Disney characters like Pete, but I'll include this here because I think it's as good a place as any to mention this. How about including Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in a Kingdom Hearts game?

Some of you are wondering, "Who's Oswald the Lucky Rabbit?"

Well, almost 90 years ago, before Walt Disney created Mickey Mouse, he created Oswald the Lucky Rabbit during his days as an employee of Universal Studios. Walt created a few cartoons with Oswald, but after a while, he left Universal, and sadly, couldn't take Oswald with him; Oswald was legally property of Universal. Disney then created Mickey Mouse, and as time passed, Mickey gained popularity, while Oswald fell into obscurity.

Then, in the year 2008 (or was it 2009?) the Walt Disney Company reacquired rights to Disney's lucky rabbit.

My point here is if, possibly, Oswald could be featured in a future Kingdom Hearts title.

disney233

Awards

YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!!! I will cry tears of joy if Oswald shows up!

I would love Numora forever if he adds Oswald in the game. I would honestly love a Oswald and Mickey rivalry in KH3

lebrecht

I noticed that there's not a forum section for just new Disney characters like Pete, but I'll include this here because I think it's as good a place as any to mention this. How about including Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in a Kingdom Hearts game?

Some of you are wondering, "Who's Oswald the Lucky Rabbit?"

Well, almost 90 years ago, before Walt Disney created Mickey Mouse, he created Oswald the Lucky Rabbit during his days as an employee of Universal Studios. Walt created a few cartoons with Oswald, but after a while, he left Universal, and sadly, couldn't take Oswald with him; Oswald was legally property of Universal. Disney then created Mickey Mouse, and as time passed, Mickey gained popularity, while Oswald fell into obscurity.

Then, in the year 2008 (or was it 2009?) the Walt Disney Company reacquired rights to Disney's lucky rabbit.

My point here is if, possibly, Oswald could be featured in a future Kingdom Hearts title.

I'd love this, especially if they tie him in to the era before Mickey became King to shed some more light on that (sort of an expansion on Timeless River).

Or, Oswald is Mickey's counterpart in the Realm of Darkness.

Sora Saiyan

Hi everyone, new here. :)
I would love to see another Lion King world, which may be possible with Nomura loving the movie, and it being his favourite world from KH2. I would also love to see Stitch included, big hero 6 (doubtful) and some Pixar worlds. :) .

KHENTHUSIAST

When it comes to possible Pixar worlds, I think I could see Monsters, Inc. being in the game. Say for example, Waternoose makes a deal with Maleficent to use the Heartless as a new way to scare children.

disney233

Awards

When it comes to possible Pixar worlds, I think I could see Monsters, Inc. being in the game. Say for example, Waternoose makes a deal with Maleficent to use the Heartless as a new way to scare children.

Monstropolis would play a really big role to KH3. What if Monsters Inc is the corporation to create the doors leading to other worlds including the creation of the Door to Darkness

Awards

A world I really want is super hyper team monkey force go. It has great characters and it'll be fun to be with monkeys.

Anagram

Banned

A world I really want is super hyper team monkey force go. It has great characters and it'll be fun to be with monkeys.

Hopefully with a original story that doesn't end in a cliffhanger. *remembers the last season*

disney233

Awards

Is it even Disney? I think Numora is doing Disney movies and known shorts like Steamboat Willie. To be honest I wasn't really a fan of that show back then

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Is it even Disney? I think Numora is doing Disney movies and known shorts like Steamboat Willie. To be honest I wasn't really a fan of that show back then

Of course it is Disney. Jetix/Toon Disney until Disney rebranded it all to Disney XD.

sora x kairi

I would to see the ones from the previous games come into KH3 and maybe some new ones two

disney233

Awards

By the way I saw KH3 should have world exclusive Drive Forms as well as regular drive forms. Where as Donald and Goofy can merge with you. You can merge with allies from other worlds. But world exclusive as in you can only access such form ONLY in that world. So for example Thief Form you merge with Aladdin it's only accessible only in Agrabah and you can't keep the form unlike the other forms you access.

duchessa

Here are some worlds I think would find themselves at home in KH3:

Atlantis: Many people have mentioned Atlantis in the pages I've gone through, and I completely agree not just because the story could work well, but especially because of the environment. All of those bridges, ancient architecture, crystal-powered vehicles--practically every visual element screams Kingdom Hearts to me. Could you imagine how gorgeous it all could look? Even if they somehow managed to flub the story element (which seems hard to do), I think just the environment would be enough of a draw for me.

(if we return to) Space Paranoids/The Grid: Since we've been to Tron-themed places twice, I feel it is pretty established and likely we could see a return. Sora will definitely want to see Tron (Rinzler?) again, but my original thoughts about a return were focused on featuring Tron: Uprising. I hadn't realized it took place between Tron and Tron: Legacy, but in my opinion it is a much stronger entry to the Tron series than Legacy. If there was a way to work it in without altering time again, Sora and friends helping Beck in his insurgencies against Tesler and CLU feels more natural than Legacy's inclusion. Not to mention no more real people models...

Hawaii: Since we've met Stitch, why not take him back to his homeworld, as someone else suggested? Romping around Hawaii would be a blast, and we could see Gantu again (perhaps something like the TV show). Even though it would be another island like DI, they definitely have different aesthetics and cultures. Having any of the members of TAV visit would be cute as well.

Sunnyside Daycare
: Toy Story feels long overdue, and Toy Story 3 is an opportunity for a great story as well as fun, toy-sized gameplay. As it's been mentioned, Lotso definitely has plenty of darkness inside him.Also, a children dodging minigame could be interesting... Kind of joking aside, shrinking down and hanging out with Woody and Buzz sounds plain fun!

Sugar Rush: Minigame world or not, this crazy desert-themed world would be at home in KH. I'm not sure how close to the fourth wall anyone is willing to go, but just because it's a video game world doesn't mean we are automatically close to it. Computers at least exist in universe, even if Sora is terrible at using them. I actually wouldn't be opposed it being a standard world, but it also could be an opportunity to have some cool minigames in a cool environment. Wreck-it-Ralph's quirky characters seem like they would be great matches for those of KH.

Kingdom of Corona: Tangled is a personal favorite of mine. The race to keep Rapunzel's hair out of everybody's hands while fighting off baddies makes for a straightforward but engaging experience. Not to mention visiting the village of the kingdom would be amazing, and I feel each area is pretty well divided already (Rapunzel's Tower, the forest, the Snuggly Duckling, the village, the castle, etc.).

Monstropolis: The idea of the doors leading to darkness or being used similarly would work well, and I really would like to walk the streets of Monstropolis. Though how will everyone feel about humans wandering around, even if it's after Boo? Ah what the heck, I want to see Monstropolis.

Not sure how it would work, but if there was some way to just give Kim Possible a cameo or something, I would be ok with that. :^)

One thing I don't think we need is a Phineas and Ferb world.

Megavoltage

Awards

Sora and his pals don't know that they're video game characters so fourth wall stuff would be awkward with them but I think Sugar Rush could work if it's some sort of Datascape program, not as an arcade machine.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Here are some worlds I think would find themselves at home in KH3:

Atlantis: Many people have mentioned Atlantis in the pages I've gone through, and I completely agree not just because the story could work well, but especially because of the environment. All of those bridges, ancient architecture, crystal-powered vehicles--practically every visual element screams Kingdom Hearts to me. Could you imagine how gorgeous it all could look? Even if they somehow managed to flub the story element (which seems hard to do), I think just the environment would be enough of a draw for me.

(if we return to) Space Paranoids/The Grid: Since we've been to Tron-themed places twice, I feel it is pretty established and likely we could see a return. Sora will definitely want to see Tron (Rinzler?) again, but my original thoughts about a return were focused on featuring Tron: Uprising. I hadn't realized it took place between Tron and Tron: Legacy, but in my opinion it is a much stronger entry to the Tron series than Legacy. If there was a way to work it in without altering time again, Sora and friends helping Beck in his insurgencies against Tesler and CLU feels more natural than Legacy's inclusion. Not to mention no more real people models...

Hawaii: Since we've met Stitch, why not take him back to his homeworld, as someone else suggested? Romping around Hawaii would be a blast, and we could see Gantu again (perhaps something like the TV show). Even though it would be another island like DI, they definitely have different aesthetics and cultures. Having any of the members of TAV visit would be cute as well.

Sunnyside Daycare: Toy Story feels long overdue, and Toy Story 3 is an opportunity for a great story as well as fun, toy-sized gameplay. As it's been mentioned, Lotso definitely has plenty of darkness inside him.Also, a children dodging minigame could be interesting... Kind of joking aside, shrinking down and hanging out with Woody and Buzz sounds plain fun!

Sugar Rush: Minigame world or not, this crazy desert-themed world would be at home in KH. I'm not sure how close to the fourth wall anyone is willing to go, but just because it's a video game world doesn't mean we are automatically close to it. Computers at least exist in universe, even if Sora is terrible at using them. I actually wouldn't be opposed it being a standard world, but it also could be an opportunity to have some cool minigames in a cool environment. Wreck-it-Ralph's quirky characters seem like they would be great matches for those of KH.

Kingdom of Corona: Tangled is a personal favorite of mine. The race to keep Rapunzel's hair out of everybody's hands while fighting off baddies makes for a straightforward but engaging experience. Not to mention visiting the village of the kingdom would be amazing, and I feel each area is pretty well divided already (Rapunzel's Tower, the forest, the Snuggly Duckling, the village, the castle, etc.).

Monstropolis: The idea of the doors leading to darkness or being used similarly would work well, and I really would like to walk the streets of Monstropolis. Though how will everyone feel about humans wandering around, even if it's after Boo? Ah what the heck, I want to see Monstropolis.

Not sure how it would work, but if there was some way to just give Kim Possible a cameo or something, I would be ok with that. :^)

One thing I don't think we need is a Phineas and Ferb world.

1. i think a real visit to The Grid is overdue instead of a dream trip, and the idea of fighting the system there would be cool shit.

2 & 3. both good ideas, jumba was a dick in deep space so maybe he can be redeemed.

4. minigame worlds have been pretty shoddy, i'd prefer loosely basing off of the movie but maybe incorporating it into the computer world they have going (maybe into a realm?)

5. donald could transform them into monsters to prevent panic like in atlantica, halloween town and pride lands.

6. lol christy carlson romano voiced yuffie in II if that helps

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

[video=youtube;-coYU-INP3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-coYU-INP3E[/video]

Rescuers Down Under.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

the only marvel content i would accept is guardians of the galaxy, if it struck the right balance and didn't invite more marvel worlds

but it never stops at just one.

Awards

Gravity falls will be a awesome world. Who agrees?

Back