• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Disney acquired Pixar and all its properties some years ago, and Buzz/Woody were planned as summons for KHII but scrapped so I can't see Toy Story as being a problem. I can't see there being a problem with two animal worlds either, as one would have a transformed Sora and I would imagine the Jungle Book world would have Sora untransformed (considering Mowgli is a human and the characters of BBS would have gone as humans).

As far as I'm concerned, the more-than-likely worlds are Tangled/Olympus/Twilight Town (obviously), Toy Story, Frozen, Lilo and Stitch (BBS foreshadowing), and Port Royal. I could see Jungle Book and The Sword in the Stone easily making it in as well because of BBS. Obviously time will tell, but I would bet money on (most of) those inclusions.

I dunno about Lilo and Stitch, considering how Stitch is in Radiant Garden by the time of KH2. My guess is that Stitch already went through everything with Lilo immediately after the events of BBS (after all it looks like he's heading straight for Earth/Hawaii during the end credits of BBS). If anything, I'd rather see Sora or TAV adopt Stitch into their own "ohana." However Frozen is definitely a shoe-in for the game, as is Jungle Book most likely.

I think/hope we go back to Agrabah one last time though, if only so we can finally get around to doing King of Thieves.

Forsaken Shadow

Disney acquired Pixar and all its properties some years ago, and Buzz/Woody were planned as summons for KHII but scrapped so I can't see Toy Story as being a problem. I can't see there being a problem with two animal worlds either, as one would have a transformed Sora and I would imagine the Jungle Book world would have Sora untransformed (considering Mowgli is a human and the characters of BBS would have gone as humans).

As far as I'm concerned, the more-than-likely worlds are Tangled/Olympus/Twilight Town (obviously), Toy Story, Frozen, Lilo and Stitch (BBS foreshadowing), and Port Royal. I could see Jungle Book and The Sword in the Stone easily making it in as well because of BBS. Obviously time will tell, but I would bet money on (most of) those inclusions.

Yes, Sword in the Stone is more than likely I feel, it's about time they delved a bit into Merlin's history.

Although I wouldn't bet on it, I'd love to see a Pocahontas world. The environments would look breathtaking. Having played the ancient PC/SNES game back in the day, I feel like the PS4 would be more than capable of doing it justice. Unfortunately not one of Disney's more favoured movies, having been produced and released at the same time as the Lion King and being ultimately overshadowed.

Let's not forget Meet the Robinsons and Wreck it Ralph either.

Of all the old worlds, I think Agrabah has lived its life. Time to make way for other Disney movies, both classics and new ones alike.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I dunno about Lilo and Stitch, considering how Stitch is in Radiant Garden by the time of KH2. My guess is that Stitch already went through everything with Lilo immediately after the events of BBS (after all it looks like he's heading straight for Earth/Hawaii during the end credits of BBS). If anything, I'd rather see Sora or TAV adopt Stitch into their own "ohana." However Frozen is definitely a shoe-in for the game, as is Jungle Book most likely.

I think/hope we go back to Agrabah one last time though, if only so we can finally get around to doing King of Thieves.

There's no way Stitch would ever leave Lilo. She's the most important person in the world to him. If the events of the movie have already happened, then I'm guessing Stitch's world was destroyed before KH1. He may have been unable to return for some reason

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i kind of figured tangles would be the first world annouce because this would be a good way to promte the tv series that coming out in 2017 for disney fans also i think they going annouce world the way we visit them in order like for example corona will be the first world we visit then so on

also guys i think the next world will be either big hero 6 or frozen i'm leaning towards frozen right now becaause if the annoucement at d23 then it a guantee it frozen but big hero 6 is a marvel movie by disney so if disney want to annouce a marvel movie big hero 6 would be a good annoucement but i could be wrong and they annouce hercules next since it was seen in the trailer

Last edited:

BlazeHeatnix

Tetsuya Nomura's Kingdom Hearts 3 Interview with Engadget! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

In previous games, you'd run to the end of an area and it would go dark before transitioning to the next stage -- now it's become seamless, as you can see in the trailer when Sora jumps off the mountain you've just battled up.

Words cannot express my level of hype from reading this.

Compared to previous titles that we folded into Kingdom Hearts, we have a lot of creators still alive. The process of gaining approvals then is pretty different.

Huh. So unless it's a fairytale, they have to actually seek permission from the original creators? This explains why the Toy Story stuff from KH2FM got cut.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I'm assuming when they ask the creators they'll be more hands on,similar to what they're doing with Tangled.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I'm assuming when they ask the creators they'll be more hands on,similar to what they're doing with Tangled.
i'm glad they doing that it make me happy theymaking the worlds cloes the movies that make it even better

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I just hope that we finally get to do more exploring around in Destiny Islands.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

here the five worlds i think are going to be in

1.tangled confirmed
2.frozen
3.wreck-it ralph
4.big hero 6
5.toy story

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards

By the time Zootopia comes out, they'll be too far into development to consider adding it to the game. Big Hero 6 is the most recent world we'll possibly see.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Inside Out would work perfectly imo. Just got back from seeing this delightful movie and the level design would be vast and endless.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Inside Out would work perfectly imo. Just got back from seeing this delightful movie and the level design would be vast and endless.

There is a problem though. How would Sora, Donald, and Goofy get inside a little girls head?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

There is a problem though. How would Sora, Donald, and Goofy get inside a little girls head?
How did Ventus get to be the size of a mouse? Why were SDG thrown into a computer? How were they thrown back in time to save Disney Castle?

I'm not the one writing the script, so any scenarios I come up with for it would just be stupid because it's not true nor would it be correct. But if I was doing it, I would have it be in someone elses head. Have, for some reason, Sora need to go inside someone to save them (like Riku did for Sora in DDD) and then deal with a modified plot of the movie being the reason for why they need to go inside.

That's the easiest way I can say it without going into spoilers, or wanting to use spoiler tags.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

How did Ventus get to be the size of a mouse? Why were SDG thrown into a computer? How were they thrown back in time to save Disney Castle?

I'm not the one writing the script, so any scenarios I come up with for it would just be stupid because it's not true nor would it be correct. But if I was doing it, I would have it be in someone elses head. Have, for some reason, Sora need to go inside someone to save them (like Riku did for Sora in DDD) and then deal with a modified plot of the movie being the reason for why they need to go inside.

That's the easiest way I can say it without going into spoilers, or wanting to use spoiler tags.

Sora and the gang check out Xehanort's emotions to find out what made him so dang cray. All his core memories are scary as frick, and Sora has to travel to 'Child Molestation Island' to locate the memory of Ven

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I legit was thinking of it being use for Xehanort but then I thought people would rage if it was standing between them and a major battle, and it presents instances where it's hard to return whereas someone else, such as Mickey or Cloud or some other NPC used more often would be more accessible.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

could they try to do that level in sora head and maybe have some else like riku or kairi join donald and goofy inside sora head this is a long shot though

Forsaken Shadow

I just hope that we finally get to do more exploring around in Destiny Islands.

The main islands, maaan. You know, other than through the KH2 hacks..

I really hope they cram in some more form changing worlds. Holding out for Lion King, Toy Story. Hell, even Finding Nemo if we're not doing Atlantica. Fish!Sora awyiss.

Back