• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Forsaken Shadow

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I only just thought of this as I posted it in the other thread. But has anyone thought of a Spirited Away world? I doubt it'll happen, but I think it would work so well in Kingdom Hearts.

Awards

I only just thought of this as I posted it in the other thread. But has anyone thought of a Spirited Away world? I doubt it'll happen, but I think it would work so well in Kingdom Hearts.
Spirited Away | Disney Movies
I didn't know it was a Disney wold until day. It would be cool though. Especially with the Kingdom Shader.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

Spirited Away | Disney Movies
I didn't know it was a Disney wold until day. It would be cool though. Especially with the Kingdom Shader.

It's not a Disney property (thankfully). Disney only has distribution rights for (most) Ghibli films.

Strangely, I think Ghibli worlds would work much better than Pixar and fucking Star Wars/Marvel. Kiki and Totoro would be amazing. Or Laputa and Howl

icecream001

I really want Brother Bear, to appear in the game. I love that movie a lot. I want Koda and Kenai to have at least some part in the story. Some sort of side quest? Cameo in like a painting? Please. Come on.

disney233

Awards

Probably REEEEEALLY too early to mention it as a world. But, Riley's Mind from the movie Inside Out.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Probably REEEEEALLY too early to mention it as a world. But, Riley's Mind from the movie Inside Out.
i really want to see inide out i head noting but good things about it and i hope inise out not to late to make the cut

duchessa

After somehow already seeing Inside Out twice, I have to say I would love to see it. It's wacky and inventive, and it would make such a great place to explore. It just really feels like a good fit, without spoiling anything. I know it just came out, but who knows. (Leslie Knope ('s voice) and Kingdom Hearts? Sign me up.)

And Ghibli worlds would be nice if only they were Disney property... I would probably cry tears of joy.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I know I'm probably blacking out some important films here, but I feel like Pocahontas is one of the true classic Disney films that has not been included yet. Well, that and Dalmatians. That would be worth it just to have Cruella included in the KH universe.

Other wants include Emperor's New Groove and Jungle Book. And even though I know it will never happen, Black Cauldron would be amazing for the sake of the Horned King.

I know people freak out over Disney owning all of these properties and the potential for Marvel or whatever, but I really don't want that. There's plenty of classic animated Disney films to choose from.

KeybladeOrder

Awards

I know I'm probably blacking out some important films here, but I feel like Pocahontas is one of the true classic Disney films that has not been included yet. Well, that and Dalmatians. That would be worth it just to have Cruella included in the KH universe.

Other wants include Emperor's New Groove and Jungle Book. And even though I know it will never happen, Black Cauldron would be amazing for the sake of the Horned King.

I know people freak out over Disney owning all of these properties and the potential for Marvel or whatever, but I really don't want that. There's plenty of classic animated Disney films to choose from.

I agree. To be honest, while Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars would be fun, I honestly feel that 1) the Kingdom Hearts story is complicated enough already without throwing Marvel or Star Wars into the mix, and 2) The series has always been featured classic Disney worlds. While I feel that we will eventually start adding those worlds in (there are only so many classic Disney movies they can use), they should hold off on them until after Kingdom Hearts 3, so that the complicated Marvel and Star Wars narratives don't detract from KH3's story. They should start easing them in gradually once the next saga starts, so that it won't be a sudden change.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Based on today's comments about only a few returning worlds in the game, here's how I see the remaining one's chances of coming back in KH3. It's all based on what more the world has to offer.

Very likely to come back
Olympus Coliseum (duh)
Agrabah
Port Royal
Deep Space (though the fact that it'll be Hawaii might make it qualify as a new world)

decent chance to come back
Neverland
Pride Lands
Space Paranoids/ The Grid
Symphony of Sorcery
Castle of Dreams
Beast's Castle

not likely to come back
Wonderland
Atlantica
Enchanted Dominion

Will probably never see another KH game
Deep Jungle
Halloweentown
Monstro
Dwarf Woodlands
La Cite Des Coches
Prankster's Paradise
Country of the Musketeers

Precursor Mar

Deep Jungle

727427.gif

Damn you, Edgar Rice.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

After having considerable time to ponder your query;

Despite my love of Star Wars, I really don't think Star Wars belongs in Kingdom Hearts, even though they feel made for each other, I just don't know if it would work. Same goes for Marvel. Which I adore the idea of Sora, Donald, and Goofy in costumes, the Marvel Universe just isn't as engaging as classic Disney properties and I think it would be a waste of a world. There's still a wealth of classic Disney films that haven't even been touched, so really, let's hold off on these two monster franchises.

I would love a Princess and the Frog world, that's a favorite movie in our house. And yes, let's see Frozen, my daughter loves the film, and it's huge in Japan, so why not.

I'm thrilled Tangled is in, that was a good film, and I hope we get a frying pan keyblade.

Going back to more classic films; I would love a world based on The Sword In The Stone, Jungle Book, and Robin Hood. Those are just some of my favorites.

Returning Disney worlds that I would love to see; Hundred Acre Wood, Tron, Agrabah, and Beast's Castle.

KeybladeOrder

Awards

Based on today's comments about only a few returning worlds in the game, here's how I see the remaining one's chances of coming back in KH3. It's all based on what more the world has to offer.

Very likely to come back
Olympus Coliseum (duh)
Agrabah
Port Royal
Deep Space (though the fact that it'll be Hawaii might make it qualify as a new world)

Neverland
Pride Lands
Symphony of Sorcery
Castle of Dreams
Beast's Castle

not likely to come back
Wonderland
Atlantica
Enchanted Dominion

Deep Jungle
Halloweentown
Monstro
Dwarf Woodlands
La Cite Des Coches
Prankster's Paradise
I'd like to add 100 Acre Wood to the Decent Chance of Coming Back category. It hasn't been playable since II, and with the main story expected to get pretty dark, we need a light-hearted world like 100 Acre Wood to give us a break from the intensity of the main story.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

There is nothing else to add to Beast Castle either. Prince Adam has become a human again

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, I would personally put Beast's Castle in one of the bottom two, specifically the last honestly because that story is pretty done but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to squeeze it in anyway.

Other than that, I would put The Land of Dragons in "decent chance to come back" since it has a sequel that takes place not long after the initial movie. One that would need some changes in the story admittedly but that's usually better for KH tbh.

But yeah, then the rest of the list is pretty on point. I do think they would consider Hawaii to be a new world, also, I believe they did for Prankster's Paradise. But I still agree its very likely to appear.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

There is nothing else to add to Beast Castle either. Prince Adam has become a human again

Yeah, I would personally put Beast's Castle in one of the bottom two, specifically the last honestly because that story is pretty done but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to squeeze it in anyway.

Other than that, I would put The Land of Dragons in "decent chance to come back" since it has a sequel that takes place not long after the initial movie. One that would need some changes in the story admittedly but that's usually better for KH tbh.

But yeah, then the rest of the list is pretty on point. I do think they would consider Hawaii to be a new world, also, I believe they did for Prankster's Paradise. But I still agree its very likely to appear.

I put Beast's Castle on the list because while it would take some creative writing, they still have Gaston and Belle's village they can use. Also, yeah forgot Land of Dragons and 100 Acre Wood. 2 worlds with a good shot of being in KH3, more so 100 Acre Woods. If they ever bring LoD back, original plot please.

Very likely to come back
Olympus Coliseum (duh)
Agrabah
Port Royal
100 Acre Wood

Neverland
Pride Lands
Land of Dragons
Symphony of Sorcery
Castle of Dreams
Beast's Castle

not likely to come back
Wonderland
Atlantica
Enchanted Dominion

Deep Jungle
Halloweentown
Monstro
Dwarf Woodlands
La Cite Des Coches
Prankster's Paradise

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

But the whole conflict with Gaston is that he was meant as a contrast to the beast. A seemingly handsome man that was a total monster on the inside vs a seemingly hideous monster with a hidden heart of gold. Now that Adam is human, that seems redundant.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

But the whole conflict with Gaston is that he was meant as a contrast to beast. Now that Adam is human, that seems redundant.

Which is why I said it'll take some creative writing in order to make him a Beast again. It took creative writing but they were able to use a Pinocchio world again after he turned into a human. It may just be wishful thinking on my part since B&tB is my all time favorite Disney movie so I want it to come back.

Back