• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Emperor

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

^ Same. I liked the world. There's a war in Simba's Pride, right? I feel like that fits one of motifs of KH3. Although, it would be weird to see Kaira fully grown in less than the span of a year, even with different planetary times.

lehahiah

I think that quote is geared towards Disney worlds specifically. Although I'm sure they'll be giving themselves some leniency - they probably have to end up at the Coliseum at some point anyway. And also this quote doesn't rule out anything if he means that each returning design will have totally revamped maps like many did between KH1 and KH2. Same place, but totally different maps.

I see the coliseum returning, but I would hopefully expect it to be different since it was destroyed in KH2. Since we are having an actual world I'm guessing the coliseum will be an actual building, and hopefully they will put the seats up a little higher so they can have an audience rather than have us run on them.

disney233

Awards

Inside Out "World" Proposal: Sora has the means to awaken Ventus after exploring the other Disney worlds & returns his heart to him. When Ven still doesn't awaken Sora dives into Ven's heart much like Riku did in Sora's to sort out the problem. Since KH2 made it clear that emotions are tied to hearts, Sora meets Ven's 5 emotions: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, & Fear. Inexplicably Ven's emotions look identical to Riley's because hey, gotta have the actual main movie characters in this to count as a Disney world right?

The 6 of them discover the reason why Ven isn't awake yet: the Vanitas half of his heart has also returned & Vanitas' Will is making a last ditch effort to gain control of the whole being again. Vanitas kidnaps Anger, Fear, Sadness, & Disgust; their negative emotional attributes serving to recharge his powers. This leaves Joy as the guest party member, venturing with Sora across the different islands of Ven's mind. Along the way they encounter unverse as the world's enemies, rescue the other emotions who are held at different islands before finally tracking down Vanitas & having a final showdown with Vanitas himself. Possibly the final showdown chronologically, though Xehanort could still pull a time-warped past Vanitas for the endgame.

Wow. Out of all the ideas thrown for Inside Out, THIS takes the cake. It's PERFECT for KH3. But...What about....Bing-Bong? is it? This is all taking place in Ven and not Riley. Will Bing-Bong make an appearence? If so, how?

Rexy

Bronze Member

I would love to see a Toy Story world... If that would happen It would be an awesomw opportunity to have Sora as a toy and they could use Sora's original design as a toy for is world costume :p No?

381px-Sora_%28Early_Concept%29_1_%28Art%29.png

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Could we all just add "Realm of Darkness" as a possible world?

Castaras

Re: My KHIII World Wishlist

Hey there KH fans, I'm new to the KH Insider forums so hi! =)
I just wanted to share my personal opinion on what worlds i think should be in the game. I previously posted this on the gamefaqs KHIII board but i feel it'd be much more appreciated here in this forum.

First i'd like to point out that i DON'T want any Star Wars or Marvel related worlds in the games just for the fact that Kingdom Hearts III will already be an epic game without these specific franchises.

Princess & The Frog World
Form Change: Sora - Frog. Donald - Firefly, Goofy - Snail
Boss: Shadowman
Party Member: Lewis or Ray
I think that the whole story and the elements presented within the movie would fit really well within the KH universe as we deal with an enemy (Shadowman) that uses dark magic.
The whole story surrounded within this world would be having S/D/G helping Tia and Prince Naveen become human and also have a back story of the Organization thinking that Tia is a new Princess of Heart.

Tangled World
Boss: Mother Gothel Summoning a Heartless Enemy
Party Member: Flynn With Maximus
I really enjoyed the movie because it was really entertaining. Basically it would run the true course of the Tangled movie except we’d have Mother Gothel who is a witch summon a giant heartless to combat the protagonists while protecting Rapunzel and bring her back to her true parents. And another back story with Organization trying to capture another Princess of Heart.

Toy Story 1 World
Boss: Sid & Scud the Dog
Party Members: Buzz & Woody
Who wouldn't want this in Kingdom Hearts?! I mean the character models for Buzz and Woody were in KHII and its about time they were in KH game lol. I picked the 1st Toy Story movie because Sora would need to get to know the characters first and develop bonds. I can imagine in this world that we'd be fighting new toy type heartless or even just evil toys that are specific to that world.

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3 Worlds
Boss: Davy Jones
Party Member: Jack Sparrow
I just believe that you cant leave the Pirates story hanging just after the first movie. It'd be interesting to see how KH would interpret Davy Jones and also with the Kingdom Shader that will be used with each specific world..the Pirates world would be 100x better than what it was in KHII.
Also i could imagine a new type of pirate anemy like the ones who were cursed on the Flying Dutchman. Also large scale boss battles with Davy Jones much like the climatic fight where the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman were swirling around each other in that whirlpool.

Monsters INC World
Form Change: Sora Donald & Goody becoming monster versions of themselves.
Boss: Heartless Versions of Randall or Mr Waternoose
Party Members: Sully &/or Mike
Other than Toy Story, this would probably be my favorite Pixar movie. I can see Sully being a powerhouse party member like the Beast. Story wise, it would just be the exact same the movie except we probably have the organization manipulating Mr. Waternoose to the point where he becomes a Heartless.

Jungle Book World
Boss: Shere Khan
Party Members: None
Tetsuya Nomure even wished that this movie was apart of KH but licensing restrictions prevented that. (watch E3 2013 interview).
I could just see this Jungle Book world being a lot like the Little Mermaid one from KHII with musical mini games to cut the drama and action with fun and more lighter tones and i think that KHIII can enhance that feeling but in a greater fashion. Who didn't love the songs from that movie?!

Other World Considerations: Robin Hood, Bambi, The incredibles

SORRY for such the long topic! Im just so excited for the game and wanted to share my thoughts with everybody! =)

Admins feel free to move it in case i put this in the wrong place.

What about Boo in the party too?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: My KHIII World Wishlist

What about Boo in the party too?

I was about to say child endangerment but KH is all about child endangerment and abuse...

Boo is a bit too young to be a reliable party member, isn't she? Requires some hand-eye coordination + an attention span...

I'd love to see a mission where we have to protect her/chase after her and her special ability is laughing really loudly, though.

.xone

Awards

How about Bolt and Tinkerbell's movie? KP/AmDrac

To think, Neverland is really nice place, fun, exciting place and too little in previous installment. This time, explore new place that tinkerbell go and have her as party member instead Peterpan. We also can see (maybe) Sora in pixie form. For story, have Peterpan gone missing and Tink search for him and Sora helped her and gain ability to be small (or shift to pixie) to go throughout small places after finishes tje world

For Bolt, I think in this movie, there are to many heart-touching scene. for story wise, SE could make Sora is searching something that fall (something that important to the main lore) and bolt picked it up, giving it to Penny (I think?) but then Bolt captured by the original story villain. Sora team up with Penny.And after finishes that world Sora could use Bolt ability as well as summon.

KP/AMDRAC

I think to sums it up, KP is better world to show advantages of the flowmotion (I don't remember) because KP is spy-theme animation. For AmDrac, SE could make the world related to heartless tightly because of influence of magical being in that story and have Sora learn new magic (4th grade magic, Firage?) and have Sora learn secret of other worlds.

Patricier21

How about Bolt and Tinkerbell's movie? KP/AmDrac

To think, Neverland is really nice place, fun, exciting place and too little in previous installment. This time, explore new place that tinkerbell go and have her as party member instead Peterpan. We also can see (maybe) Sora in pixie form. For story, have Peterpan gone missing and Tink search for him and Sora helped her and gain ability to be small (or shift to pixie) to go throughout small places after finishes tje world

For Bolt, I think in this movie, there are to many heart-touching scene. for story wise, SE could make Sora is searching something that fall (something that important to the main lore) and bolt picked it up, giving it to Penny (I think?) but then Bolt captured by the original story villain. Sora team up with Penny.And after finishes that world Sora could use Bolt ability as well as summon.

KP/AMDRAC

I think to sums it up, KP is better world to show advantages of the flowmotion (I don't remember) because KP is spy-theme animation. For AmDrac, SE could make the world related to heartless tightly because of influence of magical being in that story and have Sora learn new magic (4th grade magic, Firage?) and have Sora learn secret of other worlds.

The main worlds I want to see is Treasure Planet, Lilo and Stitch and Toy Story if Pixar can get involved. I'd also would like to see Pride Lands come back and have The Lion King 2 adapted. Disney's version of Robin Hood would be pretty cool too, although I'm not to keen on the idea of Sora being a furry. I also want to see the cast from TWEWY again as well as Noctis.

I mainly want to see Treasure Planet though since it's one of my favourite Disney movies and I feel that it would fit into the KH universe really well. I also honestly think that Sora would get along with Jim better than any other Disney character he has met so far. Also the overall world would be interesting to explore too, such as exploring the ship and solar surfing.

And if Hunchback didn't make it into DDD, I would have wanted it in KH3 too. As much as I really want to see it return and done properly (unlike the terrible job DDD did. The only good thing they did well was the music), the story-line has all pretty much be covered in DDD so there's nothing else they could really do with it.

Also I want to see Toy Story make it pretty much because I want to see Sora interact with Buzz Lightyear pre-character development, which would be pretty funny. Also because Sora and co would have to be actual toys so they can communicate with the other toys, which would be very interesting.

They could do the sequel and (hopefully) make it better than the actual movie like they did for Nightmare Before Christmas. No offence to those who like it but I personally liked the execution of NMBC in KH a lot better than what they did in the actual movie. Jack Skellington was just so much more likeable as I liked that they did not kidnap Sandy and had Sora & co. there to reason with him from doing something mad and stupid

Last edited:

Patricier21

YO! It IS a good show and so what if its not a movie or a timeless classic or if its aimed toward little girls! I think it STILL could be a good idea for KH3 to see Sora make another friend in her. And who knows,Nomura may have gotten interested in it if he saw my idea on any other KH websites. Also there are some others who ARE on my side about this.

Where is your Sofia the First idea? I LOVE that show too and would love to see what you came up with! Btw Sofia was already (kinda) in Kingdom Hearts: Her voice actress Ariel Winter was the voice of Young Kairi in BBS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

that has literally no bearing on anything. alyson stoner voiced xion and kairi in the same game, jesse mccartney voiced roxas and ven, crispin freeman voiced setzer and will, the only restrictions on that being a world is the concept being really, really bad.

now a gravity falls/tron: uprising world... either one would be a godsend.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I'm down for more Tron, but keep KH away from Gravity Falls. Nomura would shit all over GF and ruin the comedy

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

that has literally no bearing on anything. alyson stoner voiced xion and kairi in the same game, jesse mccartney voiced roxas and ven,

I mean, they're supposed to have the same voices, but you're not wrong.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I'm down for more Tron, but keep KH away from Gravity Falls. Nomura would shit all over GF and ruin the comedy
bring in alex hirsch for III and then let shiro amano work on it's mangadaption.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

The World List (I believe and order of appearance):

Twilight Town (including Yen Sid's tower and Game Central from Wreck-It Ralph)
Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)
San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)
The Big Easy (Princess & The Frog)
Beast's Castle (Beauty & The Beast)
Mount Olympus (Hercules)
Radiant Garden (including 100 Acre Wood/The Grid or Space Paranoids)
La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)
Agrabah (Aladdin)
Halloween Town (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Arendelle (FROZEN)
Castle Oblivion/The Land of Departure
Underland (Alice in Wonderland - 2010)
Kaua'i (Lilo & Stitch)
The Pride Lands (The Lion King)
Andy's Room (TOY STORY)
The World That Never Was
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
The Sun Empire (The Emperor's New Groove)
NeverLand (Peter Pan)
Destiny Islands
The Keyblade Graveyard

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

The World List (I believe and order of appearance):

Twilight Town (including Yen Sid's tower and Game Central from Wreck-It Ralph)
Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)
San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)
The Big Easy (Princess & The Frog)
Beast's Castle (Beauty & The Beast)
Mount Olympus (Hercules)
Radiant Garden (including 100 Acre Wood/The Grid or Space Paranoids)
La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)
Agrabah (Aladdin)
Halloween Town (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Arendelle (FROZEN)
Castle Oblivion/The Land of Departure
Underland (Alice in Wonderland - 2010)
Kaua'i (Lilo & Stitch)
The Pride Lands (The Lion King)
Andy's Room (TOY STORY)
The World That Never Was
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
The Sun Empire (The Emperor's New Groove)
NeverLand (Peter Pan)
Destiny Islands
The Keyblade Graveyard
Why would Wreck it Ralph be connected to Twilight Town?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Why would Wreck it Ralph be connected to Twilight Town?

In the extended/new map of Twilight Town (maybe where the beach is), there's an arcade that has Wreck-It Ralph. Since the Twilight Town gang have already witnessed Sora/Donald/Goofy enter a computer before, I just thought it'd be easier to explain the gang going into a computer there and it doesn't take away from other worlds having to include it somehow. I didn't really envision it as a world that Sora could just enter as a world on the map. I was going to put it in Radiant Garden as an extension of Space Paranoids, but I felt that would take away from Tron. I was also going to put it in Middleton, but my list there is the list I realistically expect to be in KH3.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

I really would LOVE a Fantasia world, for the temporary relaxation it added to the complicated plot of DDD with that music, those battle sounds, that atmosphere~ Such a world is welcomed imo after one's mind is crushed under a heavy load of information playing the game

I'm always for The World That Never Was, because it's ridiculously cool, especially how we saw it in DDD and with those field and battle themes.

I know there are few people considering American Dragon for a new world but I loved that show and I would love this one to be in a KH game, someday...

Empress Mitsuru

I'd like to see Wreck it Ralph so we'd have the satisfaction of getting to kill Turbo/King Candy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I'd like to see Wreck it Ralph so we'd have the satisfaction of getting to kill Turbo/King Candy.
or an original story. i wouldn't be opposed to meeting turbo and watching his spiral into madness...

Back