• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

Did I not say if anybody mentioned Sofia I would do something to them like a thread ban? Final warning, Gibbs.

Elena of Avalor is fine to discuss because that show has actual depth that makes it worth featuring in Kingdom Hearts if it were ever possible. (Seriously I haven't been this entertained in awhile by a Disney 3D show besides Descendants: Wicked World)

redcrown

Awards

I completely forgot about Toy Story. I'll be shocked and disappointed if it doesn't finally show up as a world.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

I have a feeling it may very well be that Toy Story will be a world in KH3. If so, have Sora as a play arts kai figure.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

well it is called destiny "islands", emphasis on the S. maybe instead of hawaii, there lives a diverse community on one of those islands including lilo and her sister.

and there's no way moana is gonna be in III, lol

That would be an interesting way to implement DISNEY into an original world. I always felt that it was kind of weird that DISNEY content was always avoided in original worlds/plots. Maybe the Wayfinder that Aqua gave to Stitch will help Sora find her somehow? Although, that might mean aliens will come to Destiny Islands, so there's that...

redcrown

Awards

I have a feeling it may very well be that Toy Story will be a world in KH3. If so, have Sora as a play arts kai figure.

Riku and Kairi should be play arts figures too.

I wonder though, which film or time between films should the story be based on? I personally think it should be during the time between the films.

Chuuya

Awards

I can agree, but if I chose a time, it would be around the first Toy Story movie.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i wanna see TAV in a toy story world so i can finally see them as action figures

Chuuya

Awards

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree Chu.

gibbs615

Did I not say if anybody mentioned Sofia I would do something to them like a thread ban? Final warning, Gibbs.

Elena of Avalor is fine to discuss because that show has actual depth that makes it worth featuring in Kingdom Hearts if it were ever possible. (Seriously I haven't been this entertained in awhile by a Disney 3D show besides Descendants: Wicked World)
Oh boy...look I know what you said before ok sorry, but I was just saying that one of those 2 disney shows could have a chance to be added to KH3 as a DLC sometime after its release next year if its too late for them to add them now, and really I should have a right to discuss whatever for KH3...no offense master spockanort. And I take it you checked out the premiere of Elena too. I'm glad you enjoyed it! *chuckle*

Last edited:

Chuuya

Awards

With the whole Toy Story thing, imagine Sid's dog Scud as a boss battle. Pretty much like Lucifer from CoD boss battle in BBS.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

With the whole Toy Story thing, imagine Sid's dog Scud as a boss battle. Pretty much like Lucifer from CoD boss battle in BBS.

i refuse to beat up a dog god damn it, i'll take toy story 2 and 3 so i can brutalize an old man and a baby tho

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

i refuse to beat up a dog god damn it, i'll take toy story 2 and 3 so i can brutalize an old man and a baby tho

You'll have to when it's reveal Goofy was the mastermind behind Xehanort's plans and he wants to take over the universe.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

You'll have to when it's reveal Goofy was the mastermind behind Xehanort's plans and he wants to take over the universe.

Sephiroth0812 said:
Oh *slaps forehead*, of course you're right. I can already see the scene in my head. Sora: "So the true mastermind behind it all was...Goofy?"
Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Riku & Kairi: 0_o
Mickey: "I feel so betrayed."
Yen Sid *stroking his beard*: "Impossible..."
Lea: "For real? You gotta be kidding me!?"

Goofy *cackles evilly": "Gawrsh, so fellas, I gotta say I have you all duped pretty well, huh? Now about this Y-blade..."
*Donald's index finger comes sticking up from below*: "X-blade!"
Goofy: "Yes, I knew that, my apprentice. Now what was I gonna do with it again?" *scratches head while looking goofy at the X-blade*

Vanitas: "Hmph, maybe use it as a toothpick?"
Xigbar/Braig: "As if Kiddo, better use it as a stylish surfboard."
Saix/Isa *deadpan*: "Yea, to surf directly into Kingdom Hearts."
Xemnas: "Indeeeeed..."
Xehanort: "I can't believe it..."

... Ben Diskin Goofy works too tho

Chocobo

I would love Studio ghibli movies as Pixar have their hands in those movies but it's highly unlikely

a girl can dream

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I would love Studio ghibli movies as Pixar have their hands in those movies but it's highly unlikely

a girl can dream

Pixar doesn't, though.

Disney merely licenses the distribution rights for select films out in the United States (GKids usually gets the rest of the licenses Disney doesn't pick up). They don't actually own the films. Studio Ghibli is an independent studio that distributes its own films in Japan and licenses them out in other countries.

Chocobo

I know it's a shame I loved their museum in Tokyo last year along with square Enix cafe such cool huge KH figures it was a good day

Pixar only do their translations and why you may notice familiar voices

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I know it's a shame I loved their museum in Tokyo last year along with square Enix cafe such cool huge KH figures it was a good day

Pixar only do their translations and why you may notice familiar voices

you're thinking disney. pixar doesn't touch studio ghibli whatsoever.

Chocobo

Both Walt Disney Pictures and DreamWorks bid for the US distribution rights.[citation needed] Eventually, Disney won the rights to dub the English adaptation of Spirited Away, under the supervision of Pixar animator John Lasseter. A Miyazaki fan, Lasseter would sit with his staff and watch Miyazaki's work when encountering story problems, and at one point they did so with Spirited Away, which impressed Lasseter.[26] Upon hearing his reaction to the film, people at Disney asked Lasseter if he would be interested in trying to bring Spirited Away to an American audience. Lasseter agreed to be executive producer for English adaptation. Soon, several others began to join the project: Beauty and the Beast co-director Kirk Wise and Aladdinco-producer Donald W. Ernst joined Lasseter as director and producer of Spirited Away respectively.[26] Cindy Davis Hewitt and Donald H. Hewitt penned the English-language dialogue, which they wrote to match the characters' original Japanese-language lip movements.[7]i

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Both Walt Disney Pictures and DreamWorks bid for the US distribution rights.[citation needed] Eventually, Disney won the rights to dub the English adaptation of Spirited Away, under the supervision of Pixar animator John Lasseter. A Miyazaki fan, Lasseter would sit with his staff and watch Miyazaki's work when encountering story problems, and at one point they did so with Spirited Away, which impressed Lasseter.[26] Upon hearing his reaction to the film, people at Disney asked Lasseter if he would be interested in trying to bring Spirited Away to an American audience. Lasseter agreed to be executive producer for English adaptation. Soon, several others began to join the project: Beauty and the Beast co-director Kirk Wise and Aladdinco-producer Donald W. Ernst joined Lasseter as director and producer of Spirited Away respectively.[26] Cindy Davis Hewitt and Donald H. Hewitt penned the English-language dialogue, which they wrote to match the characters' original Japanese-language lip movements.[7]i

so? just because one guy from pixar produced spirited away doesnt mean they had their hands in it. steve jobs used to be apple's CEO, is the iphone a disney product?

i don't mean to sound rude, but that is one big leap.

Back