• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

chaser i do think disney and square need to use the tv shows they like big her6 and tangled to promote kh3 it odd that big her6 was move ack to early 2018 whem it was supose to come out fall 2018 anyway that has a speical coming up

Kagayaki

Awards

Do you think maybe we’ll get to see the rest of Destiny Islands? Is there a Destiny Mainland? What about more of Radiant Garden?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Do you think maybe we’ll get to see the rest of Destiny Islands? Is there a Destiny Mainland? What about more of Radiant Garden?

I used to think that the islands would be playable in KH3. But now that we know that the world roster will be smaller than KH2 I think the islands will be limited to cutscenes only.

Radiant Garden I think has a good chance a coming back.

D

Deleted member 246005

I wouldn't mind tron uprising having a world.

I don't mind Destiny islands as a world but they would have to flesh it out more than just SRK's home that they left behind.

KeyToNothing

Awards

Destiny Islands would be great as it was the first world many of us explored, or at least the home islands to an extent, but it could be doubtful.

Shibuya. I imagine it'll happen because of DDD and despite never playing TWEWY, it'll be fun to see.

Radiant Garden because why not?

Kagayaki

Awards

I used to think that the islands would be playable in KH3. But now that we know that the world roster will be smaller than KH2 I think the islands will be limited to cutscenes only.

Radiant Garden I think has a good chance a coming back.

I don't mind Destiny islands as a world but they would have to flesh it out more than just SRK's home that they left behind.
I was actually hoping that we would see where Sora, Riku, Kairi and all their friends go to school, and if there are any other citizens of Destiny Islands. I wanted to see how the invasion of Heartless affected that area.

ImVentus

Awards

Wouldn't it be strange if they didin't let you re-visit Destiny Islands for the end of the Dark Seeker saga?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Them not making DI explorable again would be nothing less of a crime.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I really, really, REALLY want to explore the Destiny Islands town.

IYgG4NW.png

I want to touch the giant star.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards

I am sure this one has already been posted, but I think the story sort of already has the perfect setup in the Kingdom Hearts world as it is.

Movie: Wreck It Ralph

Reason: I think this would be a perfect world for Kingdom Hearts three for a few reasons. One being that the Heartless could easily be integrated in the game worlds. We all know about the Cybugs how they become anything that they eat. I can just imagine a Cybug eating a Heartless and then they themselves becoming a Cybug/Heartless hybrid. Making Sora and company have two different enemies to fight, not sure if the Nobodies would fit well enough in the world though. Plus like in the movie I could see Turbo/King Candy getting eaten by a Cybug/Heartless and becoming a boss at the end of the level. Of course Ralph would be an optional party member, if they were to bring that back. Using his fists and maybe even a sort of destruction magic to take out the Heartless and/or Cybugs. Obviously the world would be made up of Fix It Felix's world, Game Central Station, Sugar Rush and maybe even Hero's Duty.

Another reason it would be a good world, is I could totally see Sora having to take part in a race in Sugar Rush, fighting Heartless along the way. Maybe even after he's rid the world of Heartless he could come back for a racing minigame like in BBS, but only with far more of a challenge. Making all the powerups and options in a sort of Mariocart type race. They maybe could even make a mini game part in Hero's Duty where you try to defeat the Cybugs and make it to the tower like in the movie. Making waves and waves of Cybugs to stand in your way.

Just my thoughts on an interesting world.

TheWorldsConnect

1. Emperor's New Groove: My most wanted world. The boss fight against Yzma alone would be awesome, especially if Krunk joins you halfway through. Don't know how likely it would be to get in.

2. Princess and The Frog: Again, a fantastic villain and fun world.

3. Wreck it Ralph: Hopefully both the minigame world and a full fledged world in its own right. The racing in Sugar Rush, Hero's Duty swarms, not to mention hopeful Square-Enix game cameos.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I really, really, REALLY want to explore the Destiny Islands town.

IYgG4NW.png

I want to touch the giant star.

Why am I imagining Riku and Sora racing from [??? wherever really] to that star and back and getting into serious trouble for it. And that's why they now have such a star on the other islands, because there they can't get into trouble for it.
Smh.

eiczerofour

I want Lilo and Stitch, as that is my favourite Disney multi media series. Bring in some experiments, like Ruben or Angel. On the island would be lovely. :)

My second choice is to Frozen. It is one of my favourite new Disney properties, and I could watch that movie over and over.

Lastly, Cars. Imagine how fun it would be to do races, and I could get my very own Sora hotwheel! :D

Perkilator

Awards

-Studio Ghibli, because I think it would fit well.

-Jungle Book, because at this point they HAVE to.

-Atlantis, because it's underrated as hell.

kaseykockroach

Awards

I mainly just don't want to see Agrabah again. I'm pretty tired of Olympus Coliseum too, but what the hey, one kinda needs a tournament sidequest. Halloween Town again would also be a little annoying, but I don't mind hanging with Jack Skellington. Either way, all we ever got was "We gotta save Jasmine again!" or "oh hey, that Homer Simpson guy doing Genie again. Meh".

Scorseselover

Nakatomi Plaza! Why? Because Disney owns Fox! So it would be strange yet kind of amazing to see Sora team up with John McClane to reach Hans Gruber and his team of heartless.

P.S. I’m only joking. Because there is no way Square would dig THAT deep.

The D.Va Reaper

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

A sword in the stone world would work well, and we already have Merlin. Sugar rush/Hero's duty would also be awesome and you could switch in between them like in Halloween town/Christmas town.

I completely agree. Does Merlin find an old arcade machine?

disney233

Awards

I mainly just don't want to see Agrabah again. I'm pretty tired of Olympus Coliseum too, but what the hey, one kinda needs a tournament sidequest. Halloween Town again would also be a little annoying, but I don't mind hanging with Jack Skellington. Either way, all we ever got was "We gotta save Jasmine again!" or "oh hey, that Homer Simpson guy doing Genie again. Meh".

You have to admit the King of Thieves was an awesome movie, the storyline would be good for Agrabah's return, especially on those sweet new KH3 graphics, with a bit more exploration like in Olympus in the trailers.

ImVentus

Awards

Well since there is a possibility that the Disney worlds will only be 10, I feel there's no need to have anymore returning worlds we already visited. With the exception of Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Destiny Islands that counts as original worlds.

I really do hope that Jungle Book will be featured very soon. I mean I like that we're visiting 3D worlds but I want more balanced order that includes 2D worlds as well.

To be honest I actually would be happy if there's a dlc for Kingdom Hearts 3 with maybe extra worlds later on.

Last edited:
Back