• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

Besides that..would anyone really find it appealing having yet another similar looking environment. We already have a world where we are shrunken down and changed. I just want the worlds announced from now on to look vastly different from each other.

horto12485

Awards

My personal predictions for KH3 Disney Worlds:

1. Big Hero 6
2. Hercules
3. Tangled
4. Toy Story
5. Monster's Inc.
6. A Bug's Life
7. Jungle Book
8. Treasure Planet
9. Frozen
10. Lilo and Stitch
11. Fantasia 2000
12. Hundred Acre Wood

Kind of sad right now that Wreck-it-Ralph has gotten far less likely since the Ralph Link reveal. It seemed like an awesome world with so much potential. The remaining worlds were based on leaks (12, 7, 9)
and likelihood of being in based on how story could unfold (Lilo and Stitch and Fantasia 2000). I can see Roy Conli being a major factor in getting Treasure Planet in, especially with the data of DDD and the unused model of a TP ship. Bug's Life I see getting in, I feel Nomura wants to make worlds based on the first 3 Pixar films at most.

Not much to speculate TBH cause of recent stuff happening with datamining. If this is not the line-up for KH3, I will be surprised.

I can see Treasure Planet being in the Game since Roy Conli has Two of his Movies in the Game Being Tangled and Big Hero 6 but um i don't know about Lilo and Stitch and A Bug's Life i think Nomura said he wants Less Disney Worlds and we don't want to go Past 12 Disney Worlds

Laurel

Awards

1. Treasure Planet- The movie is visually stunning and with the Unreal Engine, it would look so cool in the game. I also think Square needs to give more underrated Disney films a chance to shine.

2. Lilo and Stitch- we've seen Stitch as a summon and a party member so I think it would be fitting if we got to go to Hawaii and see him again. I especially want to see Aqua's, Terra's and/or Ventus's reactions to seeing him again.

3. Atlantis: The Lost Empire- Another visually stunning movie that would look amazing on the Unreal Engine, also the plot is pretty fitting for Kingdom Heart.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

With Wreck-It Ralph now OFFICIALLY ruled out as a world in the game, given his announcement as a summon now it's time to announce my predictions on the remaining Disney worlds that will be announced for the game. Going by Nomura's statement at the D23 2017 event saying that the Number of Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts III is less than Kingdom Hearts II (II had 11-12 Disney worlds) so I'm expecting around 5-6 Disney worlds (mostly 5) making the number of Disney worlds around 10-11 so, I'm going to cheat on this post so instead of 3 worlds I'm going to list 5 worlds that are expecting to appear in KHIII:

1. Frozen - I know people had said this before, but I'm going to flat out say that Frozen is without a doubt going to get a world in III, thanks to some files leak back in December. Besides being one of Disney's biggest hits in the USA and in Japan. The themes in the film (Sisterly love, Frozen Heart) do match well with Kingdom Hearts III and imagine the snow/ice environment along with Elsa's Ice Castle in Unreal Engine 4 it would look amazing. Whether it will retell the film's events or have an original story (e.g. Big Hero 6, Toy Story and Monster's Inc.) remains to be seen, but I would love to see Sora and the gang interact with the film's characters (mostly Olaf), some ice-themed Heartless and a Boss Fight with Marshmallow.

2. Winnie the Pooh - Like Frozen, Winnie the Pooh was also another world that was found in the files leaked back in December. This will, of course, be the mini-game world like in previous games when Sora isn't battling Heartless and it's always nice to see Sora interacting with Pooh and the rest of the Hundred Acre Wood. I think that this will be the other returning Disney world in III following Olympus and perhaps they might use some elements from the 2011 film in regards to the world itself.

3. The Jungle Book - The Disney world that has been removed thrice already in the Kingdom Hearts games (Kingdom Hearts, Birth By Sleep, Dream Drop Distance) and is long overdue. Jungle Book would be a good world to appear in the game and has potential to appear from the environment to the heartless designs, and the many different characters Sora and the gang will be interacting. This could be our Jungle/Animal theme level in place of Deep Jungle (KH) and Pride Lands (KHII).

4. Lilo & Stitch - The majority of the KH fanbase is on the fence and salty on having this world appear in the game due to issues such as the 11 year gap of Stitch's escape from the Galactic Federation in BBS to "Japan's claim on hating Lilo" which is why I see most of you choose Treasure Planet and/or Atlantis as the worlds instead so I don't blame you for not bringing it up. I honestly really would like to see the film appear as a world in III because not only will the plot take place when Stitch is living on the island of Hawaii living with Lilo like in the film, but on top of that, it would provide closure to Stitch story. Personally, I would like to see the Island of Hawaii appear in III instead of having it saved for the next saga and it would be our Island level in the game (unless you want Destiny Islands instead), along with how the Island of Hawaii will look like in Unreal Engine. I would be disappointed if the world doesn't make an appearance in the game. Besides, much like how Mushu and Simba were summons in the first game before having them appear in their home worlds in Kingdom Hearts II why not Stitch?

5. Treasure Planet - The most requested world to appear in the game. Besides Roy Conli's involvement the world was originally planned to appear in Dream Drop Distance before it was scrapped. Just imagine the visuals of Crescentia (Montressor Spaceport) to Treasure Planet itself in Unreal Engine 4. On top of that, the map of Treasure Planet could be an important part to the plot and might feature a brief cameo of the Keyblade Graveyard (Hey a guy can dream).

I don't know about Lilo and Stitch and A Bug's Life I think Nomura said he wants Less Disney Worlds and we don't want to go Past 12 Disney Worlds
I could see Lilo & Stitch making an appearance to conclude the story with Stitch being on Hawaii and meeting Lilo. However, from VAST the majority of you, it seems that most of you are salty on having it appear as a world and I don't blame you guys since either because of the fact that Stitch escaped the Galactic Federation 11 years ago in BBS which would make Lilo already a teenager, to "Japan hating on Lilo" etc... or something which is why I keep on seeing many people everywhere wanting just Treasure Planet and/or Atlantis as worlds in the game.

Regarding Treasure Planet and Atlantis if I had to choose which film I would see in the game as a world, I'm leaning towards the former because:

1. Roy Conli, the Producer (NOT Director) has Tangled and Big Hero 6 previously announced as worlds already and it will complete "his series" of Disney worlds appearing in the game.

2. Assets of Treasure Planet were found within the Dream Drop Distance coding featuring unfinished files of the RLS Legacy.

I'm not sure about Atlantis appearing in the game. I will admit that the film as a world does have nice visuals that will look amazing in Unreal Engine, it has a strong cult fan following, along with stuff like the "Heart of Atlantis" that could connect well to the Kingdom Hearts plot, and be our Underwater level in place of Atlantica. It's just I'm on the fence if the world will appear in the game and if it matches well to the theme for Kingdom Hearts III which is: Resolution. I wouldn't be surprised if the world does appear in the game, but until then it's too early to know for sure.

As for Nomura's statement at the D23 2017 event saying that the Number of Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts III is less than Kingdom Hearts II (II had 11-12 Disney worlds) I'm expecting around 5-6 Disney worlds (mostly 5) making the number of Disney worlds around 10-11.

Last edited:

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Want to also mention the crystal shards in Atlantis could be used as way to give Xehanort some more longevity as it has the ability to extend an individuals lifespan. Atlantis would definitely be the world that would generally disappointment me the most if it didn't make it, just with how well everything just works so well with KH.

horto12485

Awards

With Wreck-It Ralph now OFFICIALLY ruled out as a world in the game, given his announcement as a summon now it's time to announce my predictions on the remaining Disney worlds that will be announced for the game. Going by Nomura's statement at the D23 2017 event saying that the Number of Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts III is less than Kingdom Hearts II (II had 11-12 Disney worlds) so I'm expecting around 5-6 Disney worlds (mostly 5) making the number of Disney worlds around 10-11 so, I'm going to cheat on this post so instead of 3 worlds I'm going to list 5 worlds that are expecting to appear in KHIII:

1. Frozen - I know people had said this before, but I'm going to flat out say that Frozen is without a doubt going to get a world in III, thanks to some files leak back in December. Besides being one of Disney's biggest hits in the USA and in Japan. The themes in the film (Sisterly love, Frozen Heart) do match well with Kingdom Hearts III and imagine the snow/ice environment along with Elsa's Ice Castle in Unreal Engine 4 it would look amazing. Whether it will retell the film's events or have an original story (e.g. Big Hero 6, Toy Story and Monster's Inc.) remains to be seen, but I would love to see Sora and the gang interact with the film's characters (mostly Olaf), some ice-themed Heartless and a Boss Fight with Marshmallow.

2. Winnie the Pooh - Like Frozen, Winnie the Pooh was also another world that was found in the files leaked back in December. This will, of course, be the mini-game world like in previous games when Sora isn't battling Heartless and it's always nice to see Sora interacting with Pooh and the rest of the Hundred Acre Wood. I think that this will be the other returning Disney world in III following Olympus and perhaps they might use some elements from the 2011 film in regards to the world itself.

3. The Jungle Book - The Disney world that has been removed thrice already in the Kingdom Hearts games (Kingdom Hearts, Birth By Sleep, Dream Drop Distance) and is long overdue. Jungle Book would be a good world to appear in the game and has potential to appear from the environment to the heartless designs, and the many different characters Sora and the gang will be interacting. This could be our Jungle/Animal theme level in place of Deep Jungle (KH) and Pride Lands (KHII).

4. Lilo & Stitch - The majority of the KH fanbase is on the fence and salty on having this world appear in the game due to issues such as the 11 year gap of Stitch's escape from the Galactic Federation in BBS to "Japan's claim on hating Lilo" which is why I see most of you choose Treasure Planet and/or Atlantis as the worlds instead so I don't blame you for not bringing it up. I honestly really would like to see the film appear as a world in III because not only will the plot take place when Stitch is living on the island of Hawaii living with Lilo like in the film, but on top of that, it would provide closure to Stitch story. Personally, I would like to see the Island of Hawaii appear in III instead of having it saved for the next saga and it would be our Island level in the game (unless you want Destiny Islands instead), along with how the Island of Hawaii will look like in Unreal Engine. Besides, much like how Mushu and Simba were summons in the first game before having them appear in their home worlds in Kingdom Hearts II why not Stitch?

5. Treasure Planet - The most requested world to appear in the game. Besides Roy Conli's involvement the world was originally planned to appear in Dream Drop Distance before it was scrapped. Just imagine the visuals of Crescentia (Montressor Spaceport) to Treasure Planet itself in Unreal Engine 4. On top of that, the map of Treasure Planet could be an important part to the plot and might feature a brief cameo of the Keyblade Graveyard (Hey a guy can dream).

I could see Lilo & Stitch making an appearance to conclude the story with Stitch being on Hawaii and meeting Lilo. However, from VAST the majority of you, it seems that most of you are salty on having it appear as a world and I don't blame you guys since either because of the fact that Stitch escaped the Galactic Federation 11 years ago in BBS which would make Lilo already a teenager, to "Japan hating on Lilo" etc... or something which is why I keep on seeing many people everywhere wanting just Treasure Planet and/or Atlantis as worlds in the game.

Regarding Treasure Planet and Atlantis if I had to choose which film I would see in the game as a world, I'm leaning towards the former because:

1. Roy Conli, the Producer (NOT Director) has Tangled and Big Hero 6 previously announced as worlds already and it will complete "his series" of Disney worlds appearing in the game.

2. Assets of Treasure Planet were found in within the Dream Drop Distance coding featuring unfinished files of the RSL Legacy.

I'm not sure about Atlantis appearing in the game. I will admit that the film as a world does have nice visuals that will look amazing in Unreal Engine, it has a strong cult fan following, along with stuff like the "Heart of Atlantis" that could connect well to the Kingdom Hearts plot, and be our Underwater level in place of Atlantica. It's just I'm on the fence if the world will appear in the game and if it matched well to the theme for Kingdom Hearts III which is Resolution. I wouldn't be surprised if the world does appear in the game, but until then it's too early to know for sure.

As for Nomura's statement at the D23 2017 event saying that the Number of Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts III is less than Kingdom Hearts II (II had 11-12 Disney worlds) I'm expecting around 5-6 Disney worlds (mostly 5) making the number of Disney worlds around 10-11.

Good Idea so maybe Treasure Planet, Lilo and Stitch, Jungle Book and A Bug's Life could have a Chance.

Qiesamuel

If Atlantis is in KH 3, imagine that world's plot involving Master Xehanort as the main villain as he tries to find a way on how to absorb the power from the world's heart. Since I imagine that's his main goal from BbS to KH 3, obtaining power from Kingdom Hearts, which is essentially the combination from hearts of all worlds in KH universe.

And at the end of Atlantis' story, he successfully gains the knowledge he needs from observing Kida who fused herself with the hearts of Atlantis.

So much potential for this world to mesh well with KH 3 main plot. Even much better than Treasure Planet and Jungle Book.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I'll love to see a conversation between Xehanort and the King of Atlantis seeing both are incredibly knowledgeable and old.

Empress Mitsuru

I'll love to see a conversation between Xehanort and the King of Atlantis seeing both are incredibly knowledgeable and old.

Not to mention they were both originally voiced by Leonard Nimoy. Maybe whoever does MX's voice in KH3 could also voice the king.

Laurel

Awards

Another world I want to add is Hunchback. DDD didn't do the world justice, it felt so empty and Frollo not being a boss was so disappointing. Since the worlds are going to be much more alive and expansive in KH3, how cool would it be if Hunchback returned? Paris would be great to explore in the Unreal Engine, especially Notre Dame.

Empress Mitsuru

Another world I want to add is Hunchback. DDD didn't do the world justice, it felt so empty and Frollo not being a boss was so disappointing. Since the worlds are going to be much more alive and expansive in KH3, how cool would it be if Hunchback returned? Paris would be great to explore in the Unreal Engine, especially Notre Dame.

Same here, that would work especially well if Frollo's a vessel.

ActingDude17

This is my current prediction:

Hercules
Toy Story
Monsters, Inc.
Tangled
Big Hero 6
Frozen
The Jungle Book
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Treasure Planet

Edited to include original worlds and outline my predicted structure for the game:

Section 1: Twilight Town, Hercules, Toy Story, Monsters, Inc.
Section 2: Tangled, Big Hero 6, Frozen, Castle Oblivion
Section 3: Radiant Garden, The Jungle Book, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Treasure Planet, Keyblade Graveyard

Nine Disney/four original playable worlds. I expect Destiny Islands/Disney Castle/other original worlds significant to the narrative to appear via cutscenes.

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards

Here's my Current Prediction for the Disney Worlds and Original Worlds

Disney Worlds

Hercules: Mount Olympus

Toy Story: Toy Box

Monsters Inc: Monstropolis

Tangled: Kingdom of Corona

The Jungle Book: The Mysterious Jungle

Frozen: Kingdom of Arendelle

Treasure Planet: Crescentia Spaceport

Atlantis: The Lost Empire: City of Atlantis

Big Hero 6: San Fransokyo

Original Worlds

Twilight Town
Radiant Garden
Cable Town
Keyblade Graveyard
Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion

9 Disney + 5 KH Original Worlds =14 KH3 Worlds.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

So a Ralph 2 world doesn't seem too likely in the future.

All those product placements/sites looks like it could be a big issue, a shame..

The environments would look great to see in a future KH game. Though with Ralph being in union cross it's shame more from the film isn't gonna be in a console KH..

Would have loved to see other chars like Vanellope, King candy etc even if the world isn't there.

HakaishinChampa

Awards

So a Ralph 2 world doesn't seem too likely in the future.

All those product placements/sites looks like it could be a big issue, a shame..

The environments would look great to see in a future KH game. Though with Ralph being in union cross it's shame more from the film isn't gonna be in a console KH..

Would have loved to see other chars like Vanellope, King candy etc even if the world isn't there.

Ralph 1 is still a possibility in the future.

Maybe this takes place before Wreck it Ralph 1

MarbleKevin

If be so bold.
From Light come Jesus.
So as to give Mickey his own kingdom world to rule in peace untraveled.
And truly the hearts of kingdom be lead by a man of men.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

If be so bold.
From Light come Jesus.
So as to give Mickey his own kingdom world to rule in peace untraveled.
And truly the hearts of kingdom be lead by a man of men.

R u saying that perhaps KH has some biblical parallels? Show me the way. I will convert

MarbleKevin

More like co merging of the kingdom from light Jesus spoke to the lord, whom abides in all darkness waiting to be seen from the light of man from him.

You don't have to convert, need only to understand :)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

More like co merging of the kingdom from light Jesus spoke to the lord, whom abides in all darkness waiting to be seen from the light of man from him.

You don't have to convert, need only to understand :)

But how does Xaldin play into this? He tried to tempt the Beast... Is Riku Judas?

BluePikmin11

Awards

With Pirates of the Carribean confirmed, seems like Treasure Planet is far less likely now. I will say this, if we at least do not get a Lilo & Stitch world and maybe a Princess in the Frog world, I will be pretty shocked at this point. Though with Jungle Book and 100 Acre Woods confirmed by other means, seems like only one of them could get in. Though, we might get another Pixar world, and neither get in. I hope we have 11 Disney worlds to explore total TBH.

Back