• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neo_

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

Well if they did want Disney World in KH3 I dont think Disney Town would get in the way. It's been a decade since BBS, they could have build a giant amusement park. I figured if Disney World was in it would be the source of the Flowmotion rides
lol, I honestly think Mickey could be like "Yeah, on the side I run this theme park business... I need you to go take care of it; it's crawling with Heartless" or something.

It's a fun thought, but I think it might be a bit too outlandish and Disney might not even approve it even if Nomura was considering it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

lol, I honestly think Mickey could be like "Yeah, on the side I run this theme park business... I need you to go take care of it; it's crawling with Heartless" or something.
"They'll pay for this!" the mouse grunts as he takes an admissions ticket from the Heartless's hand.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

you know what ip could make a for a good world hocus pocus epsically for a halloween world

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

I'd love that, but I doubt they could get Bette Midler to voice Winifred and it wouldn't be the same without her. Najimy probably would be up for it though.

gibbs615

Radiant Garden
Enchancia
Avalor
Gargoyles

Blancanieves

So When I was younger I also wanted to see a Pocahontas world because I love the movie in general, but it lacks of action, so if it was a world it woulld be a bit boring. I would choose others like Atlantis or The Emperor´s New Groove bc they have a lot more adventure and are more interesing and wider to explore.
I also would love to see Treasure Planet but it´s not a very famous movie so I doubt it, and I´d also like to see Princess and the Frog, not only bc the vodoo would be a very interesting plot but bc we still don´t have any black characters in the game (I think) so it could also be a way to make everyone feel represented and all that stuff, I think that´s all actually.

And there are also worlds that we still haven´t seen much of, for example Beast´s castle, we only got to see his castle, but we´ve never gone to Belle´s town or even met Gaston (I think he hasn´t appeared yet bc he doesn´t use magic of any sort), we also have Atlantica but I don´t really care of that world since it´s annoying af...etc

So my top would be:
Atlantis
Emperor´s New Groove
The Sword in the Stone (Merlin already appears in the game and it would be a great oportunity for ppl to know this underrated movie)

Sorry for my bad english btw (;3;)

kaseykockroach

Awards

Has a Coco world been suggested yet?
Hot diggety darn, that would look GORGEOUS to explore!....maybe too gorgeous for the PS4 to handle!

kaseykockroach

Awards

Am I the only one who imagines Disney World/land as a dark horse candidate for a world? I don't know what you'd do there, but imagine Donald and Goofy getting mobbed by guests; they could come up with something. I know it's 99% not happening, but it would be an interesting way to bring back old characters who won't appear in this game.

I always thought a lot of KH1's level design philosophy felt like a Disney theme park, so such would only be redundant!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

Has a Coco world been suggested yet?
Hot diggety darn, that would look GORGEOUS to explore!....maybe too gorgeous for the PS4 to handle!
Coco won't be in this game as Big Hero 6 was the last Disney film chosen for the game before Nomura finalized the worlds.

But I'm expecting the world to appear in the next game.

horto12485

Awards

Coco won't be in this game as Big Hero 6 was the last Disney film chosen for the game before Nomura finalized the worlds.

But I'm expecting the world to appear in the next game.

Yeah alongside (Moana, Zootopia, Treasure Planet, Incredibles, Pocahontas, Jungle Book, Atlantis (Unless it becomes a Dark Horse World for KH3) and others (Not counting Star Wars/Marvel and Ralph (Unless i don't know)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

With the game being two months before release, top 3 worlds doesn't seem as feasible anymore lol.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

With the game being two months before release, top 3 worlds doesn't seem as feasible anymore lol.

We can still say what our top three candidates are for the potential 0-2 remaining worlds. Lol

Mine are:

Princess and the Frog
Atlantis
Wreck-It Ralph

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

We can still say what our top three candidates are for the potential 0-2 remaining worlds. Lol

Mine are:

Princess and the Frog
Atlantis
Wreck-It Ralph

Replace the word mine with KHInsider and you basically have everybody's final pick here.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The inevitable sense of disappointment I will feel when there are zero worlds left could've been avoided had Nomura/Square just been transparent about the number of worlds from the outset. Like, I could be satisfied with what we've got. But I won't be. Because of all the ambiguity that got my hopes up.

Roxas and Xion

I think there won't be new disney worlds, sadly. I hope I'm wrong. For those who remember, Square usually annouce new worlds a few weeks before the launch of the game?
And I would like to see Traverse Town again, from de DDD. It's a very good original world.

horto12485

Awards

I think there won't be new disney worlds, sadly. I hope I'm wrong. For those who remember, Square usually annouce new worlds a few weeks before the launch of the game?
And I would like to see Traverse Town again, from de DDD. It's a very good original world.

People always say that but come on we could at least Get at least One or Two More Disney Worlds before the Launch of the Game

Qiesamuel

People always say that but come on we could at least Get at least One or Two More Disney Worlds before the Launch of the Game

And you always say the same thing since like years ago. Getting really tired of your words which becoming so redundant here and there.

Back