• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Zootopia
Moana
Frozen 2
The Incredibles
Coco
Disney Live Action

For almost-guaranteed worlds, there sure is a large selection of choices already for Kingdom Hearts IV. Though I wonder whether Square Enix would want to use Frozen again considering the creative hurdles involved in using it last time?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Zootopia
Moana
Frozen 2
The Incredibles
Coco
Disney Live Action

For almost-guaranteed worlds, there sure is a large selection of choices already for Kingdom Hearts IV. Though I wonder whether Square Enix would want to use Frozen again considering the creative hurdles involved in using it last time?
Depends on how well Frozen 2 does. If it does as good or better then the first one then I could see Disney pressuring Square to use Arendelle for KH4.

If that happens I just hope for less restrictions. And that the actual kingdom is explorable

mriku90

Awards
Realistically though guys I feel like the next installment will have more Disney worlds then KH3 had. There's lots of reasoning actually to support this.

I also think the new POH's would be a focus so I imagine PATF is gonna be in it and F2 as well. Toy Story should return.

I'd also love for Aladdin to take tthe returning world spot from Hercules.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Realistically though guys I feel like the next installment will have more Disney worlds then KH3 had. There's lots of reasoning actually to support this.

I also think the new POH's would be a focus so I imagine PATF is gonna be in it and F2 as well. Toy Story should return.

That’s also a must imo. KH4 really should have not just more Disney worlds, but more worlds in general. At least more than KH3

GrandWebster

Y'know it just occurred to me that PIXAR doesn't have a lot movies that would make great worlds.

Because outside of The Incredibles, the only other one I see people Talk about is their latest movie COCO.

Last edited:

SomeKHFan

Awards
What Disney Live Action?
What other known Disney Live action movies are there that isn't Pirates or a Remake?

They are mostly Jerry Bruckheimer movies. This includes National Treasure, The Socerer's Apprentice, The Lone Ranger, etc.

disney233

Awards
Whoever wants Jungle Book and Lilo and Stitch as a world, I honestly surmise that they'll NEVER get their chance. Their fate was sealed when they didn't make the cut for the other games. Now any other older renaissance Disney Movie will NEVER get their chance because there are many more modern Disney movies to choose from to completely overshadow the other movies. A few acceptances like the Princess and the Frog and a few honorable Disney sequels are really the only one I see.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
If I had to limit myself to 7 like KH3 then I'd vote for

Moana
Incredibles
Princess and the Frog
Aladdin and the King of Thieves
Frozen 2
Wreck-It Ralph
Treasure Planet
^ Imagine this world as a combo of Caribbean ship controls but with KH3 gummi style navigation. Gives me goosebumps just thinking bout it.

Last edited:

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Whoever wants Jungle Book and Lilo and Stitch as a world, I honestly surmise that they'll NEVER get their chance. Their fate was sealed when they didn't make the cut for the other games. Now any other older renaissance Disney Movie will NEVER get their chance because there are many more modern Disney movies to choose from to completely overshadow the other movies. A few acceptances like the Princess and the Frog and a few honorable Disney sequels are really the only one I see.

I agree with this if we're talking about KH4. But if we get an important non numerial title like BBS or DDD then I could definitely see Lilo & Stitch and Jungle Book making the cut. At this point that would be Pocahontas's only hope for a world also.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I honestly wouldn't mind if we kept around the same number as this game, especially if they are the same size. I mean in that case maybe they would have more room and time to make the original worlds actually explorable again lol.

I agree with those world choices though, I really want Aladdin to be a familiar world. Would be extra nice to talk to an old Princess of Heart, if they are focusing on the new ones.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
I agree with this if we're talking about KH4. But if we get an important non numerial title like BBS or DDD then I could definitely see Lilo & Stitch and Jungle Book making the cut. At this point that would be Pocahontas's only hope for a world also.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Yea, if they make a Switch game, I see it being like all 2D movies again. I really don't know what it would be about though...but I figure if they want to jump on that cash train, they probably would soon? Since the system is ridiculously popular right now.[/FONT]

GrandWebster

It looks like the New seven Hearts could be a central part in the Next Game.

Especially if you have worlds like The Princess and The Frog, Frozen and Moana. Plus if you get an old princess world like Aladdin back for the details. oh boy

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
What Disney Live Action?
What other known Disney Live action movies are there that isn't Pirates or a Remake?

Oz, The Great and Powerful, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Rocketeer etc. Point is, there is absolutely no way that Nomura is going to waste that Live Action replication technology just for Kingdom Hearts III.

If Big Hero 6 hypothetically never made the cut for Kingdom Hearts III, Tron Legacy would have definitely been the last property chosen. I feel that Tron Legacg was only relegated to Dream Drop Distance to try and sell that title to more casual players.

GrandWebster

Oz, The Great and Powerful, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Rocketeer etc. Point is, there is absolutely no way that Nomura is going to waste that Live Action replication technology just for Kingdom Hearts III.

If Big Hero 6 hypothetically never made the cut for Kingdom Hearts III, Tron Legacy would have definitely been the last property chosen. I feel that Tron Legacg was only relegated to Dream Drop Distance to try and sell that title to more casual players.
Now here is my question about that, Pirates and Tron Legacy worlds are weird and interesting to make very compelling Gameplay. There isn't anything wrong with those choices, but I'm thinking How would gameplay and environment-wise would they stand out. Because Narnia is kind of your generic fantasy setting who has an Ice witch (we already have Elsa for that) and The Rocketeer is about fighting Nazis......Y'know thats not going to get through.

I would say the only one that list of yours that could maybe work is Oz, the Great and Powerful. Just because its world is weird enough that it could be interesting to visit, Cause just like Tron Legacy, The movie was a "So Okay, its Average" Movie.

But I will say that some Live-Actions are getting remakes today, "The Haunted Mansion" and "James and the Giant Peach" are both getting remakes and I think they can probably standout if they put good focus on the environment somehow, Because I would say the Former is more Iconic than the ladder and having an actual good movie from it would rise its chances of getting the KH treatment.

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I made this before so okay the Disney worlds I'm expecting in KH4:

Returning:
  • Frozen (The first KH3 world to return adapting Frozen 2 and more of the locations from the movie's world)
  • Toy Story - (The 2nd returning KH3 world this time featuring the other characters like Jessie, Bullseye, Slinky, etc..)
  • Winnie the Pooh - (I know people are tired of this world, but frankly I really enjoy the minigames and Sora's friendship with Pooh. On top of that it serves as a breather world from the Heartless fighting)
  • Aladdin - (Adapting the third film)

New Worlds

Walt Disney Animation Studios:

• Princess and the Frog
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Zootopia
  • Moana
  • Treasure Planet
  • Atlantis
  • Lilo & Stitch*
  • Jungle Book*

Pixar Animation Studios:

• Inside Out
  • Coco
  • The Incredibles

* - I know people are skeptical if they would appear, particularly the former. However, I disagree that the events of Lilo & Stitch happened between BBS and KH, for all I know Stitch could've went to Radiant Garden or some other original world to learn about "Ohana". I still wouldn't mind seeing a proper world of Lilo & Stitch as long as it isn't similar to Moana's world.

Honestly, I feel the next game needs to have Incredibles & Princess and the Frog in as worlds, these should be the first 2 they consider. Syndrome and Dr. Facilier would make great boss fights (you know, if they decide to have any), and the worlds would fit nicely in the story.
I absolutley agree with these worlds being in the next game, however, I don't think we will be getting Syndrome due to his demise in the first film and that the stories on the Pixar worlds are original, so I'm expected an original storyline set after the events of the 2nd movie.

I hope the Olympus Coliseum appears in future games, just in a one-two room sort of thing as a tournament side quest only. Basically like it is in KH1.
Olympus Coliseum had it's chance and frankly after KH3 story I'd say they overexhausted the world to death and ended perfectly in Kingdom Hearts III, alongside the Pirates of the Caribbean world. So sorry, I don't think we will be coming back to Olympus

I feel like this is a running gag, this Winnie the Pooh in KH hate. Personally, I'm pretty content with the Winnie the Pooh series joining in. On top of that, I don't understand the hate everyone has for it being in KH3 aside from the world number. I don't see Pooh as a minigame world...more of a slice of life world. And lord knows we have VERY little of those throughout the game. 100 Acre Woods is meant to be that world where Sora can relax from the hostility of the Heartless, and for the players to have a little breather before continuing further through the game.
I agree, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Winnie the Pooh return and serves as a relaxing world from the Heartless fighting. Come to think of it this and maybe Aladdin's world (if it's in the next game) will be the only Disney worlds from the first game to appear.

"James and the Giant Peach"
I'm not sure about that film as that requires approval from the author's family (Roald Dahl) and the estate. Same can be said on John Carter, and A Wrinkle in Time, although these films bombed at the Box Office which does hurt the film's chances on becoming a KH world.

So the other Live-action films that could appear in a future KH game are Oz the Great and Powerful, Mary Poppins and/or Mary Poppins Returns and the upcoming Jungle Cruise (if the film does well at the box office).

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Oz might also have some licensing issues (Anything related to the Wizard of Oz has some complicated issues with it) but I agree with Mary Poppins (And Mary Poppins Returns) and Jungle Cruise.

Coco would work well with whatever they do next after all; I'm suspecting a 3.5 is coming before 4. I mean, deals with death..

3.5 won't come next, I get the joke but the point system was only introduced as compilations and 3 doesn't have any extra games to bundle with it.

DON'T YOU WISH THAT KIND OF EVIL ON ME

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Truest; I'm just saying "3.5" because I'm expecting a second "side game" where we save Sora (Reaper's game, etc) before KH4. Not compilation but a "side game". (The first of course, is Unchained X.)

I could be wrong though, no grabbin' my FFXIV chara's tail if I'm wrong!

horto12485

Awards
Okay here's what i think the Disney Worlds should be for the next Game...

Returning Disney Worlds

Agrabah (Adapting the King of Thieves cause it's the Third and Final Chapter of the Aladdin Trilogy)
Toy Box (Either Toy Story 3 or 4)
Arendelle (Frozen 2)

New Worlds

Walt Disney Animation Studios

Moana (Ocean World)
Jungle World (I don't know if it will be The Jungle Book or Zootopia or going back to the Pride Lands for the Lion King II: Simba's Pride Storyline we'll have to wait and See)
The Princess and the Frog (Swamp World)
Wreck-it Ralph (Digital World)
Treasure Planet (Space Pirate World)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Ancient City World)

Pixar Animation Studios

A Bug's Life (Micro Size World)
The Incredibles (Superhero World)
Wall-E (Space World)
Brave (Medieval World)
Inside Out
Coco (Mexican Musical World)

That's all i can think of the Disney Worlds i could think of as of right now.(I couldn't put Pocahontas, Sword in The Stone, Robin Hood, Meet the Robinsons and Lilo and Stitch cause those could have been too Similar)

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Truest; I'm just saying "3.5" because I'm expecting a second "side game" where we save Sora (Reaper's game, etc) before KH4. Not compilation but a "side game". (The first of course, is Unchained X.)

I could be wrong though, no grabbin' my FFXIV chara's tail if I'm wrong!

:O my FFXIV chara has a tail too! >.>

Back