• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I always assumed a TP&TF world would likely be a film re-enactment like with Tangled and Frozen. I'm not sure if they need SDG to transform, although I wouldn't be against it. They could appear in the Bayou and help Tiana & Naveen find Odie by fighting Heartless and shadow creatures that are trying to catch them, then take them back to town for the ending and a fight with Facilier and his shadows in the graveyard. (Just hopefully while they're carrying them around, they don't eat Jiminy... :p ) They just better have Tiana's restaurant as a mini-game, and that you can go inside the restaurant post-world to begin it. Since Mama Odie and Ray can fight Facilier's shadows in the film using light, it would be interesting if they made the Shadows immune to SDG's attacks the way the pirates were in Port Royal in KH2. That way they could make Ray an assist in battle (not necessarily a party member, but a Reaction Command). If Tiana's a PoH, Odie could tell Sora and her about her light powers and how to use them when they visit her. Then Tiana could assist along with Ray while she's in frog form. Yeah, I know that's probably too creative for KH, it's just a thought.

At this point, it feels unlikely for any new villain to take over Maleficent's role. KH3 would've been a good place to end her story and they didn't, so I see her as a staple for the long haul. Dr. Facilier would be a good pick, actually, since he's literally connected to darkness in his film. It would've been neat to see him try to use the new PoHs as well, since, like Maleficent with Aurora, Tiana would be right there in his own world for him to start with.

@Katsuga: I also would like to see Pocahontas in KH at some point. I've always treasured the idea of her as a party member with Aero fighting magic. Back when KH1 first came out, I used to wish the PoHs were an all-encompassing group and that Pocahontas had been included. I think her character being in tune with spirits would've suited KH1 because she would have known where her world's heart/Keyhole is just from being in tune with her world. I remember writing a fanfic way back in middle school when I was re-imagining KH1 with a few "additions/fixes" (I was young, forgive me, lmao), I included Pocahontas as a world with a scene at the end where Maleficent entrances Pocahontas with green smoke similar to the way she does Aurora in SB to kidnap her while SDG are in the world (she ends up finding Pocahontas because of Sora since she watches his travels from afar and he enters her world). I also had the idea that the Evil Queen was a part of Maleficent's council and that's how she would know the exact identity of the princesses despite the universe being huge and full of girls like Wendy who could have fit the bill. I thought that idea was neat because I had the Queen reside in Hollow Bastion with Maleficent and the Mirror would be in the Castle Chapel since the Snow White world was already destroyed before KH1 begins, and that the Queen would appear as the old woman to Sora and Beast while they're he's separated from D&G at the beginning of HB posing as another victim of Maleficent's. (And of course Beast would treat her nice not thinking of her being a villain since he had been cursed for being cruel to an old woman. lol ) Forgive my walk down memory lane. :p

Anyway, I think Moana is definitely a lock for the series, it's only a matter of time.

Last edited:

PStuder12321

I do hope Agrabah returns in KH4 to adapt Vanishing Isle. It was one of those worlds that I felt really should have been in KH3. Sora attending Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding is,the perfect way to end that world

I want that saved for a foreshadow for something big and romantic to happen with Sokai.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I do hope Agrabah returns in KH4 to adapt Vanishing Isle. It was one of those worlds that I felt really should have been in KH3. Sora attending Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding is,the perfect way to end that world
I agree Agrabah is one of those Disney worlds that needs to return as a world one last time and maybe Kingdom Hearts IV could be the way to do it.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
If Cars 2 Shibuya features in a Kairi/Riku game where they try to get to whatever Shibuya Sora's in, I will love Nomura forever.

Cars2TokyoView2.jpg
TokyoCars2.jpg

Any Tokyolk, Mickey Mouse or Konishi Toy Museum reference as part of another wordline would make me happy, too.

But seriously, how would they wield Keyblades as cars? How silly-cute would they be? I want to see this.

Back to the "Ultimania Shibuya confusion" thread.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Pocahontas sadly is not a very likely choice for anything. Why? Like Song of the South, it is a movie that Disney has tried to bury 6 feet under due to controversy.

It'd take a miracle for it to have a KH version. And I mean it; the rest people have mentioned recently tho DO have a chance.

Perkilator

Awards
But then we wouldn’t get to not rescue Abu in Dark Road, and God forbid that happen.

Anyway, sorry I haven’t been active as of late. I really want movies like Emperor’s New Groove, Princess and the Frog and Atlantis: The Lost Empire to be worlds in the next mainline KH game.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Pocahontas sadly is not a very likely choice for anything. Why? Like Song of the South, it is a movie that Disney has tried to bury 6 feet under due to controversy.

It'd take a miracle for it to have a KH version. And I mean it; the rest people have mentioned recently tho DO have a chance.
It's not as buried as Song of the South. They still use Pocahontas at least for princess material. Isn't she still part of the line? She appeared in Ralph Breaks the Internet. But yeah, I would not count on a KH version. But if they ever did a Pocahontas world, I expect them to use Pocahontas, Grandma Willow, and her animal friends and nothing else. Everything else will be Heartless in the world.

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
I agree Agrabah is one of those Disney worlds that needs to return as a world one last time and maybe Kingdom Hearts IV could be the way to do it.

Agreed we all need to return to Agrabah One Last time since Aladdin and the King of Thieves is the Third and Final Chapter of the Aladdin Trilogy.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
A week ago, an image of Raya from the upcoming Disney film, Raya and the Last Dragon was released to the public:

Raya's First Look:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I love the design for Raya as she looks like a combination of Mulan and Pocahontas with a bit of Go Go Tomago (Big Hero 6). Plus, with her serious facial expressions give the impression that if they do a world on this film in a future Kingdom Hearts game and she soon meets Sora, Donald and Goofy she would be hesitant and hostile towards them as the trio think Sisu is a Heartless, but warms up to them when they want to help them out. Even it could help expand the Party Member roster with more female party members given her large sword.

Even the Frozen II documentary released back in June on Disney+ also showcased concept art for the rest of the characters in Raya and the Last Dragon. They are a bit hard to see but it does give a glimpse on the other characters (including Raya and Sisu) for the upcoming film:

Raya Characters Concept Art:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Finally, two days ago, Disney & Pixar have announced their newest film, Luca set to be released in Sumer 2021. It's about a young boy named Luca experiencing an unforgettable summer with his new best friend in the beautiful seaside town on the Italian Riviera. Unfortunately for Luca, he has a deep secret: he is a sea monster from another world just below the water’s surface.
pixar-luca.jpg

While it's too early to know when to expect this film to become a world in the next KH game (due to the COVID-19 pandemic) and whether the world based on the film will be a retelling of the film or an original story like Toy Box and Monstropolis in Kingdom Hearts III at the request by Pixar, the film's description on Luca's friendship with his new friend, the Seaside Italian Riviera setting and Luca's secret being a sea monster from another world could serve as useful plot elements for the next games and do fit the themes seen in previous games in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Last edited:

JJ1020

Awards
My top 3:
3.) Wall-E. My favorite Pixar film after Toy Story. I'd love to see how space could be rendered in Unreal 4.
2.) Dragon Quest. I love these games and think they deserve more love from Square outside of Japan.
1.) Star Wars or Marvel. I know a lot of people are against this, but it will happen eventually. They're both too big for KH to ignore. That, and Square has a working relationship with Marvel. I'd almost like to see an entire game dedicated to exploring the various facets of both universes.

DestinyIslander

Awards
3.) Treasure Planet

The best 2D Animated Disney film not making it into the series would be a huge shame. Also: solar surfing.

2.) Toy Story

Toy Story was the absolute best part of KH3, so I’d love to see it return and to get to explore Andy’s house/neighbourhood more, and to see more of the toys like Slinky, Mr Potato head etc.

1.) The Fox and the Hound

I would love to see a ‘Timeless River’ style classic world in the series again and have it be The Fox and the Hound as that was my favourite Disney film from the golden era!

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

On KHInsider Forums we aim to create an environment for friendly, healthy discussion. In order to make sure topics such as these remain at a level of quality that can continue to promote discussion, be sure to review the rules for posting in this topic below:

• Do not respond with list-only posts. If you do decide to list worlds you'd like to see in the series, be sure to include an explanation. An explanation consists of more than one sentence! If you post just a list with no reason to why you wish to see a world, your post will be deleted.
  • It is highly encouraged that you respond to previous posts. It is just common courtesy and nobody likes to have their ideas ignored.
  • If there is a topic specified in the thread title or poll, please discuss the topic. It is there for a reason.
  • Please try to elaborate your point as well as possible. All posts that say "I agree", "This", etc. will be deleted.
  • If you feel something is missing or wrong in OP, please send me a Private Message.
  • Above all, have fun!
Why is it everyone wants Kronk to be a keyblade wielder lol 😂 also I already suggested treasure planet

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
couldn't sleep the other night so I tried to make myself drowsy by coming up with a worldlist for KH4. I didn't define the larger plot of the game, but I had certain beats that came to mind for each world. I'm giving KH4 eight and a half Disney worlds, and I'll write a short idea to go with each one. In order of visit:

Arendelle
Sora needs to catch up with some princesses, but is unable to save either one from being taken by a shadowy figure. Follows the story of Frozen II until it doesn't.

Game Central Station
Sora reunites with Ralph. A hostile glitch reveals some ancient truths about the Keyblade war, and Turbo returns as well. Vanellope is taken by the same shadowy figure. Maybe Ventus appears and starts to learn about his past.

Agrabah
Sora follows his heart to Agrabah, so he can get some insight from a former Princess of heart. While here, Sora reunites with Donald and Goofy as well as Scrooge and the nephews. Happy to be reunited, they all go on a treasure hunt. Eventually, SDG meet up with Aladdin and help him save his father. SDG leave together, Scrooge and nephews stay to find more loot.

Land of the Dead (Coco)
SDG witness Miguel as he vanishes into the afterlife. They're able to follow him, and Goofy hypothesizes that they're able to come and go freely because they've lost their hearts in the past. SDG protect Miguel and Hector's performance from the Heartless, and the spectacle wows the audience. Demyx appearance maybe

Land of Dragons
The shadowy figure behind the kidnapping of the princesses is revealed. Yozora explains to Mulan in private that he needs her help, but SDG eventually find him and attempt to fight him-- They're bested and when they come to, Mulan has gone with Yozora.

Enchanted Bayou
After the events of the movie, SDG arrive. Tiana is immediately taken, frustrating Sora beyond belief. He attempts to use the power of waking to chase her, but in using this power out of anger, the darkness he releases brings Facilier back. SDG are transported to the bayou, which is covered in darkness. Maleficent and Pete return, and the bayou is taken over by villains Sora has previously faced.

Olympus Coliseum
It's back baby, but it's really small. It's back to KH1's size, and focuses on a tournament arc. Really more of a breather world to check in on Hades and hear Phil actually talk.

Mysterious Archives
Darkness has infected several of Yen Sid's once-lost magical books. SDG climb a beanstalk in one book, fight a headless horseman in another, and even learn math. The final book they visit allows them to explore Daybreak town, briefly, before facing MoM. They think he's a book character, but he's not. MoM boots them out of the book, and uses his power to put impassable walls between all the worlds once again.

Treasure Planet
As a last resort, SDG stow away on a flying pirate ship. They overhear of a door that could bring them anywhere, and Sora eventually uses it to find Riku & Kairi and get to the endgame.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let’s take Raya and the Last Dragon (and other modern Disney films)

You can view the new trailer posted by Lulcy:

It isn’t enough to really get the clearest idea of what the environments look like, but based on this, do you guys want to see this in a future KH game?

Back