• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HakaishinChampa

Awards
If we did get a Turning Red world it would be cool if Mei took SDG to a 4Town concert once the conflict was resolved

I'd love to see their reaction towards boy band music, lol
I'm imagining a scene where Sora imagines himself, Ven, Roxas, Hayner and Riku as a boyband.

------

Am I the only one that actually hasn't seen any Disney movies after Frozen came out? I'd love to have a lot of the recent movies as worlds like Zootopia or Moana. I know a lot that happens in the movies, I haven't even seen Turning Red besides clips and I know the whole plot of the movie.

Zackarix

Awards
why would the Three Caballeros be the enemy?
It's not hard to see Donald Duck getting into a fight with anyone. Having a short temper is one of his core traits. Alternatively, it could be a sparring match taken to the extreme, something like FF15's Friendly Match (Noctis did NOT want to eat his vegetables!)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
why would the Three Caballeros be the enemy?
tenor.gif

Zackarix

Awards
what have you got against the Three Caballeros?
Hate them‽ I like them so much that I want to let them beat me up while I stare wistfully at the trophy that's standing between me and the platinum!

Unfortunately I think Donald Duck as a player character is unlikely. But I could see a world inspired by Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros where Panchito and Jose are the party members. So in order to see a situation where the Caballeros are working as a unit without Sora and Goofy I think a boss battle is the most likely scenario.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Hate them‽ I like them so much that I want to let them beat me up while I stare wistfully at the trophy that's standing between me and the platinum!

Unfortunately I think Donald Duck as a player character is unlikely. But I could see a world inspired by Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros where Panchito and Jose are the party members. So in order to see a situation where the Caballeros are working as a unit without Sora and Goofy I think a boss battle is the most likely scenario.
I can see that as an option. I was mostly concerned about MATGSY’s use of gif

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm not sure how TURNING RED could be used as a world in KH.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not sure how TURNING RED could be used as a world in KH.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
For Inside Out, I feel it would be best if it was in an KH OC's mind instead of Riley's. In particular I feel it should be Ven's mind as the world. Someone else dives into his mind to help him remember his UX past, they meet his emotions that for plot convenience happen to look and act identical to Riley's emotions so that we still essentially have the Disney characters.

The boss would be a lingering will/memory of Vanitas, the last bit of his existence left after his destruction in KH3 that's been residing in Ven. He kidnaps every emotion except Joy (who is the world's party member) because Anger, Sadness, Fear, and Disgust are all negative emotions that could theoretically recharge Vanitas' power and allow him to retake over Ven's body.

But yeah, I can't help but imagine the filmmakers behind Turning Red or Raya not wanting Sora hogging the spotlight and pushing Square towards a female PC.

Of course TR's a Pixar film, meaning semi-sequel plot instead of film adaptation. It'll be mighty hard to rationalize that bossfight happening a 2nd time in their lives.

Last edited:
Awards
I think Meilin in her Red Panda form would be better as a summon.

With 20th Century Studios there’s lots that could fit.

Planet of the Apes
Anastasia
Epic
Robots

As for some that are in the works that is by Disney. The closest would be Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Even having Percy as a party member.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
For Inside Out, I feel it would be best if it was in an KH OC's mind instead of Riley's. In particular I feel it should be Ven's mind as the world. Someone else dives into his mind to help him remember his UX past, they meet his emotions that for plot convenience happen to look and act identical to Riley's emotions so that we still essentially have the Disney characters.

The boss would be a lingering will/memory of Vanitas, the last bit of his existence left after his destruction in KH3 that's been residing in Ven. He kidnaps every emotion except Joy (who is the world's party member) because Anger, Sadness, Fear, and Disgust are all negative emotions that could theoretically recharge Vanitas' power and allow him to retake over Ven's body.

But yeah, I can't help but imagine the filmmakers behind Turning Red or Raya not wanting Sora hogging the spotlight and pushing Square towards a female PC.

Of course TR's a Pixar film, meaning semi-sequel plot instead of film adaptation. It'll be mighty hard to rationalize that bossfight happening a 2nd time in their lives.
I definitely want the Inside Out world to use the Unversed and be connected to Vanitas somehow. Ven might be the best choice, although I feel like Namine or Xion would fit more with Kairi going into their minds.

The giant red panda fight could easily be explained away with heartless invading the astral plane and corrupting the spirit. Then the spirit returns to the human world to attack Mei. If they go with a sequel-esque storyline. Then recreate the scene with the circle, so that 4Town can be used as well.

Awards
There are some worlds Kairi could go to if she has her own game.

The Black Cauldron
Hocus Pocus
Mickey & the Beanstalk
The Prince & the Pauper
Raya and the Last Dragon
Coco
Moana
Anastasia
Epic
Return to Oz
The Jungle Book
Treasure Planet
Dumbo
Once Upon a Time (season 6 finale)
Alita Battle Angel
Enchanted
Silly Symphonies
Emperor’s New Groove

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
There are some worlds Kairi could go to if she has her own game.

The Black Cauldron
Hocus Pocus
Mickey & the Beanstalk
The Prince & the Pauper
Raya and the Last Dragon
Coco
Moana
Anastasia
Epic
Return to Oz
The Jungle Book
Treasure Planet
Dumbo
Once Upon a Time (season 6 finale)
Alita Battle Angel
Enchanted
Silly Symphonies
Emperor’s New Groove
Is there any particular meaning behind these besides "bunch of worlds not used yet"?

2 quid is good

Awards
I'm not really for Inside Out, the film was kinda boring to me and the unique aspect of it (the emotions) would work best in a type of scenario that MATGSY wrote out - which I doubt will happen. I also really liked Turning Red, I hadn't seen any trailers when I watched it but the first thing that leapt out to me in the opening scene was the tamagotchi (so imagine my surprise at the end haha), and how similar it felt to growing up in london during 2004-2010, was really great and probably an unintentional period piece in that respect. The film's themes certainly fit KH well, but when it comes to worlds I'd prefer to see there's a whole host of older films that have yet to have a debut, and newer Disney films aren't really something I'd want in a large-ish quantity.

BluePikmin11

Awards
With KH4's reveal, Quadratum and seemingly Endor from Star Wars is confirmed. Donald and Goofy are out seeking Hades to bring Sora back from the afterlife. I can see a solo adventure with Donald and Goofy travelling to the Land of the Dead in Coco, and the world being a suggestion by Hades that they can go to.

Sonofjafar

Awards
With KH4's reveal, Quadratum and seemingly Endor from Star Wars is confirmed. Donald and Goofy are out seeking Hades to bring Sora back from the afterlife. I can see a solo adventure with Donald and Goofy travelling to the Land of the Dead in Coco, and the world being a suggestion by Hades that they can go to.
I’ve actually been hoping for a Donald and Goofy solo adventure. Granted, mine involved an homage to Banjo Kazooie but this works too

Back