• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I also think I'd like to see La cite de whatever again as well. Back to the lack of npc's topic, I think it would be awesome to see this world brought to life in kh3

Max

Staff member
Awards

yeah. it would be pretty sweet. that world was full of mysteries.

And, it just felt plain HUGE! I mentioned the other day wanting to see another Tron world, but I want to add to that. I want to see the city-like section of the Tron world from the movie, now that would be neat.

davidXIIIaxel

And, it just felt plain HUGE! I mentioned the other day wanting to see another Tron world, but I want to add to that. I want to see the city-like section of the Tron world from the movie, now that would be neat.
i like that idea. they should really do it. that would be fun as heck.

Max

Staff member
Awards

I know, and I want to see more light cycle races too. ONLINE LIGHT CYCLE RACING!

davidXIIIaxel

I know, and I want to see more light cycle races too. ONLINE LIGHT CYCLE RACING!
dude that would be awesome in so many ways. i would like if they made the mirage arena to be multiplayer. instead of having your friend be next to you to play. to do it over wifi. what do you think?

Max

Staff member
Awards

Definitely. I will actually be pretty disappointed if kh3 doesn't feature some kind of online. I know when they said they weren't adding online to 2.5's mirage arena, people were pretty upset, so it would seem odd not to in kh3

davidXIIIaxel

Definitely. I will actually be pretty disappointed if kh3 doesn't feature some kind of online. I know when they said they weren't adding online to 2.5's mirage arena, people were pretty upset, so it would seem odd not to in kh3
yeah it would be odd indeed. i hate that they did that. i wonder how its going to be played out then. you know with the mirage arena for 2.5. if you can with a second controller or a different ps3 in the same house.

Max

Staff member
Awards

I believe you will be able to with a second controller, but I'm not too sure honestly. This probably just means I will be doomed to play the Mirage Arena by myself forever.

davidXIIIaxel

I believe you will be able to with a second controller, but I'm not too sure honestly. This probably just means I will be doomed to play the Mirage Arena by myself forever.
yeah and it gets really hard but people manage to do it all on their own. it just has to do with the stats strength abilities and defense

Max

Staff member
Awards

Yeah, you can do anything yourself if you grind long enough. Except sometimes multiplayer trophies, in which case I will bribe a friend to help me haha

Max

Staff member
Awards

So back on track here...

I want another Pirates of the Carribean world. I really enjoyed that world alot, and I want to see Jack Sparrow return!

davidXIIIaxel

So back on track here...

I want another Pirates of the Carribean world. I really enjoyed that world alot, and I want to see Jack Sparrow return!
me too. it'll have better graphics and i had fun playing that world.

Max

Staff member
Awards

I would like pirate costumes as well for that world. Honestly, I think a different costume for every world would be cool.

davidXIIIaxel

I would like pirate costumes as well for that world. Honestly, I think a different costume for every world would be cool.
EXACTLY!!!! i just hated that some worlds he would have the same costume. and he would stand out. in the pirates of the caribean he should fit in and have a costume for that world.

Max

Staff member
Awards

His default costume wouldn't even have been that bad in the pirates world if the colors just didn't pop so much. Even his black clothes looked shiny and out of place compared to jack's

davidXIIIaxel

His default costume wouldn't even have been that bad in the pirates world if the colors just didn't pop so much. Even his black clothes looked shiny and out of place compared to jack's
yeah, they should've dulled his costume a bit so that it would fit the dirty look and that eerie feel to it.

Max

Staff member
Awards

I mean, in Halloween Town they even dulled down the looks of each keyblade, which makes me curious why they couldnt do clothes in PotC

davidXIIIaxel

I mean, in Halloween Town they even dulled down the looks of each keyblade, which makes me curious why they couldnt do clothes in PotC
yeah maybe they got lazy. or thought it fit well. but i never thought he fit well. he just sat out to me.

Back