• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

yeah maybe they got lazy. or thought it fit well. but i never thought he fit well. he just sat out to me.

And if sora didn't fit well, then you know Donald and goofy stuck out like a sore thumb

Max

Staff member
Awards

You know, I kind of want to see Castle Oblivion again. Exploring CO in a normal numbered KH title would probably be pretty interesting

davidXIIIaxel

You know, I kind of want to see Castle Oblivion again. Exploring CO in a normal numbered KH title would probably be pretty interesting
yeah i agree. i liked castle oblivion and the music they had for it.

Max

Staff member
Awards

I thought it was great in Re:Coded. It was actually my favorite part of the game, I loved how each visit to a world was completely different and involved some type of puzzle solving

davidXIIIaxel

I thought it was great in Re:Coded. It was actually my favorite part of the game, I loved how each visit to a world was completely different and involved some type of puzzle solving
i liked it too because there was obstacles and it was pretty spacey for a ds game. lol

Max

Staff member
Awards

I don't think that Castle Oblivion would be totally out of the question considering Ven is in there. You'd think that at some point in the game someone would head there to get him.

Anthony12KH

I don't think that Castle Oblivion would be totally out of the question considering Ven is in there. You'd think that at some point in the game someone would head there to get him.

What if they forgot about him?

Seriously though, why would one of the biggest plot points be left out in the last game of the Xehanort saga? lol

Max

Staff member
Awards

I know Castle Oblivion will obviously show up, but what I'm saying is that I want it to be a playable world. I could see them just having someone find ven there as a cutscenes and boom, they leave. I want to play through it again, I want to climb the floors And solve puzzles!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I'd like CO to be playable again too. Maybe Mickey and Yen Sid discover Ven is there and we explore if for a while and then some story happens, Aqua gets out of the RoD, goes to CO and frees Ven, CO turns back into Land of Departure, and we get to explore that world too (since I would like to return there as well).

Wait, what? I'm missing some information, here!

It was shown at the D23 Expo last October.

At 36 seconds they use a ship and at 47 seconds they use a train.

Last edited:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

EDIT: Sorry about the double post! D: I haven't done that in a long time.

Max

Staff member
Awards

You know, I still think a Toy Story world would be fun. That could be pretty different. It might be a bit similar to Ven's visit with Cinderella.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I'm all for CO being playable as long as it works like the white area zones in the caverns of remembrance.

Scorseselover

Call me crazy, but I wanna see Black Cauldron! The Horned King would be one hell of a bad guy! D: He still gives me the geebees! *shivers in fear*
As long as John Hurt plays him that's fine

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

I had a thought and wasn't sure where to put it, so I'm just putting it here. I was thinking if, whenever they try to do something serious with Maleficent again, it would be nice if they had a few "good" Disney characters on her side that she manipulated like Riku and the Gullwings. The first that comes to mind is Elsa from Frozen, which would fit with her storyline pretty well of being confused and misunderstood. That way you'd also get to fight her. Well, not her directly, since I'm sure Disney wouldn't allow that, but perhaps she would be standing on a level above the player while you fight Marshmallow and she shoots ice shards and ices over the environment.

Either way, looking forward to the Frozen world, but I think it would be best saved for the game after KH3.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Call me crazy, but I wanna see Black Cauldron! The Horned King would be one hell of a bad guy! D: He still gives me the geebees! *shivers in fear*

I've been wanting a Black Cauldron world since KH2. xD The Horned King is one scary villain. I'm sure they could think up something but after re watching the movie recently I see that a problem with having him as a villain is he doesn't really do anything in the movie besides throttling the goblin a couple times so they would have to make something up.

I had a thought and wasn't sure where to put it, so I'm just putting it here. I was thinking if, whenever they try to do something serious with Maleficent again, it would be nice if they had a few "good" Disney characters on her side that she manipulated like Riku and the Gullwings. The first that comes to mind is Elsa from Frozen, which would fit with her storyline pretty well of being confused and misunderstood. That way you'd also get to fight her. Well, not her directly, since I'm sure Disney wouldn't allow that, but perhaps she would be standing on a level above the player while you fight Marshmallow and she shoots ice shards and ices over the environment.

Either way, looking forward to the Frozen world, but I think it would be best saved for the game after KH3.

That's actually a pretty good idea. Force us to fight some good people while she laughs at our futile attempts to stop her! >:D

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I personally want Elsa as a party member, though I guess we could fight her right before she joins or something like Beast in KH2.

Bearghost

Re: My KHIII World Wishlist

I'm new to the forums too, and haven't read to far into this thread yet, so I don't know if you drew your inspiration from others, but personally, I really enjoyed how you set up your world wishlist, including bosses, team mates and possible plot points. I also agree with your world choice 100%!

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

I would like to see an actual Final Fantasy World, not a Disney one. Maybe Sora meets Lightning or something?
I also want the World that Never Was back (Fav)

Back