• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Trapinchmon

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Hahaha, my Disney-fu is so weak I see all these neat ideas for worlds from things I've never even heard of/don't remember. [sweats] Although Gargoyles being a world earns all my YESSS. And I've always wanted Atlantis. PLUS CASTLE OBLIVION TOO AAAAH. Exploring the rooms properly [with Aqua leading the way], more like YES PLEASE.

Anyways, it's already been mentioned, but I want Shibuya from The World Ends with You to be a location in KH3 so baddddd. Using Flowmotion/KH3's version of Flowmotion to travel around the city would be absolutely amazing. Even though it's probably impossible I'd eat a whole tomato to see Sora fight Noise too, I'd love to see what those guys look like rendered in 3D with their stylish decal limbs. And fighting alongside Neku and seeing his attacks rendered as well would be AWESOME. KH3D left me wanting. ;n;

Also I know they have the Kingdom Shader in the works to have Sora and friends integrate better visually into the world's they visit, but I'd like to see one or two style changes for his model, like the Timeless River world from KH2, that was really neat!

wwinterj

I'd assume this has already been said in this topic but I'd love to see The Jungle Book get a world. I'm surprised it hasn't already.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I'd assume this has already been said in this topic but I'd love to see The Jungle Book get a world. I'm surprised it hasn't already.

Yeah lots of people have wanted Jungle Book (me included) and it was going to be in BBS but was taken out at some point not sure why though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There was supposed to be one in BBS, but in 2010 there were rights issues. The family of King Louie's VA, Louis Prima, wouldn't allow Disney to use the character because of "voice likeness". Jim Cummings did a near-perfect impersonation of his voice and Prima's wife wouldn't allow it. It was around 2010 that Disney was trying to get some game (Disney Universe) out and King Louie was a character so they needed to have him voiced.

Around the same time was BBS' development, but I would figure Disney rejected it (either because of the rights issues or because they were making their own game with Jungle Book characters) or perhaps Disney wasn't able to assure Nomura that they would have the rights issues worked out in time for BBS (because they usually don't build assets for stuff that isn't already approved at some level by Disney).

Literally in 2011, the same year BBS came out, Disney won the rights so...that's the story.

Here is what is left of the world when found through data mining BBS:

kh.jpg

frmbuf006.jpg

[video=youtube;_84XhJ3jBqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_84XhJ3jBqo[/video]

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I'd love to see Sora as afrog in New Orleans. Reminds me of FF7.

I absolutely can't handle Sora changing into animals to "fit in" to a world. I hate that they have to change his abilities and fighting style and such just so he looks more natural. The only time I have ever found it acceptable to change Sora's appearance was for Halloween Town, because it looked cool and he was still the same Sora, and Atlantica, because they're underwater. I really disliked the Pride Lands in KH2 because of lion Sora. I understand it kind of a cool concept and it changes the pace a little, but I find it annoying when you can't do certain things in one specific world that you can do in all the rest. I feel like it would have been just fine for Sora, Donald, and Goofy to go into that world as is or with a costume change and it wouldn't have made much of a difference for the overall narrative.

That being said, I would love for there to be a Princess and the Frog world. I think it would be a perfect world for Kingdom Hearts, it's got a villain that would be perfect for commanding heartless I just think it would be fun to explore the bayou and the city of New Orleans.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The problem with the Pride Lands was that Sora was a quadrupedal animal and they are generally hard to program because they have a wider walk & turn radius or whatever.

For a PatF world, I imagine he'd be bipedal. The same would go for any worlds where he is an anthropomorphic animal. I don't think we need to revisit quadrupedal!Lion!Sora. xD

KHRULER

Awards

No doubt Toy Story and possibility Star Wars.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No doubt Toy Story and possibility Star Wars.

Please extrapolate.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

On KHInsider Forums we aim to create an environment for friendly, healthy discussion. In order to make sure topics such as these remain at a level of quality that can continue to promote discussion, be sure to review the rules for posting in this topic below:

• Do not respond with list-only posts. If you do decide to list worlds you'd like to see in the series, be sure to include an explanation. An explanation consists of more than one sentence! If you post just a list with no reason to why you wish to see a world, your post will be deleted.
  • It is highly encouraged that you respond to previous posts. It is just common courtesy and nobody likes to have their ideas ignored.
  • If there is a topic specified in the thread title or poll, please discuss the topic. It is there for a reason.
  • Please try to elaborate your point as well as possible. All posts that say "I agree", "This", etc. will be deleted.
  • If you feel something is missing or wrong in OP, please send me a Private Message.
  • Above all, have fun!

Gram

Banned
Awards

I'm all for toy story, but I honestly don't want Star Wars in the series

Neither do I, or marvel for that matter. They are both to large to fit into it properly.

Son Goku

Welp! *Cracks knuckles* Time to get down to business.
1. The Sword In The Stone (Gives Merlin more story)
2. The Jungle Book (The BBS incident)
3. Robin Hood
4. The Rescuers
5. The Black Cauldron
6. Pocahontas
7. The Emperor's New Groove
8. Atlantis: The Lost Empire
9. Lilo And Stitch (Explain how he left Lilo to get to Hollow Basion)
10. Treasure Planet
11. Toy Story (PLEASE!!!!!!!)
12. Gargoyles (Needs some worlds based on TV shows)
13. The Incredibles
14. Kim Possible
15. Monsters, Inc. (Possible Halloween-ish replacement for HalloweenTown?)
16. The Brave Little Toaster
17. MARVEL world(s) ...Don't care about other opinions on this, I just think it would be awesome. OR...maybe stick too the Incredibles world and guess just small Spider-Man, Hulk, etc. cameos.
18. Star Wars world...Again, don't care...it'd still be neat to see.
Plenty others I can't think of at the moment.

diz12

Banned

Disney town/catsle:who don't love that world, plus,it haves a great storyline.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Disney town/catsle:who don't love that world, plus,it haves a great storyline.
Hardly anyone likes that world.

diz12

Banned

Hardly anyone likes that world.
Well maybe they add characters from Disney cartoon shows and the cogs from toontown(anyone else miss that game).

Gram

Banned
Awards

Well maybe they add characters from Disney cartoon shows and the cogs from toontown(anyone else miss that game).

Even that wouldn't help that world for me. It felt like a waste of bbs' space to me especially when they had planned to have Jungle book in the game.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

I`m not sure why but I havent ever been a really big fan of the Jungle Book. The world/characters which I would like to see is Kim Possible :)

At first I must admit Kim Possible was one of my favorite tv shows when I was younger. Even now I sometimes watch an episode or two. I got this idea to bring KH in it last week. Just imagine Sora, Donald and Goofy crashing trough Kim and Ron`s school building. Kim and Ron would be like wtf just ha? Sora and the gang would stumble out of the class, but Sora would be stopped by a teacher: "Young man, what are you doing outside class?" Sora would mumble something back. The situation would break when heratless appear, and hearing the sound of the fight, Kim joins the fight. You could get her in your party.
The boss of this level could Doctor Krakken and Shego assisted by some heartless creature. Their goal would be turn Kim to some sort of a puppet, which Master Xehanort could control.

So, I had something like this in my mind. I`m not sure how well it would fit into the KH universe, but I`d love see it. Anyone else interested? :)

diz12

Banned
I`m not sure why but I havent ever been a really big fan of the Jungle Book. The world/characters which I would like to see is Kim Possible :)

At first I must admit Kim Possible was one of my favorite tv shows when I was younger. Even now I sometimes watch an episode or two. I got this idea to bring KH in it last week. Just imagine Sora, Donald and Goofy crashing trough Kim and Ron`s school building. Kim and Ron would be like wtf just ha? Sora and the gang would stumble out of the class, but Sora would be stopped by a teacher: "Young man, what are you doing outside class?" Sora would mumble something back. The situation would break when heratless appear, and hearing the sound of the fight, Kim joins the fight. You could get her in your party.
The boss of this level could Doctor Krakken and Shego assisted by some heartless creature. Their goal would be turn Kim to some sort of a puppet, which Master Xehanort could control.

So, I had something like this in my mind. I`m not sure how well it would fit into the KH universe, but I`d love see it. Anyone else interested? :)
plus Kim possible can be a princess of heart.

But why do you want Sofia the First? And how would it work?
If based on once upon a princess:sora can help sofia be a princess of heart.if based on the foating palace:sora,Donald,goofy have to help sofia and onna familes from destory their world or they and their families will be heartless.

I don't think including the worlds of Disney TV shows would be a wise idea. I mean, the distribution of such shows isn't as universal as that of Disney movies hitting the big screen. Inclusion of movie worlds would likely see more success and positive reception, because people will at least have known or heard about the movies, be it from posters, trailers, commercials, whatever.

I said all this because not everybody watches the shows of Disney Channel or even has cable TVs to begin with (and it doesn't help that local broadcasters may not be granted licence to air them). This could potentially be a hurdle in including shows worlds because of its likelihood to elicit a "What!?" reaction from players.
Well we had live action movies,and a short. So If nomura don't add tv shows in kingdom hearts 3 I am not buying the game.

I want neverland to be a world in kingdom hearts 3. it got a lot of storyline. Thanks to return to neverland,the tinker bell movies,and jake and the neverland pirates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gram

Banned
Awards

plus Kim possible can be a princess of heart.

No she can't there's only 7 at one time and we done have 7.

diz12

Banned

No she can't there's only 7 at one time and we done have 7.
she can be a New one in kingdom hearts 3.

Back