• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I would like to see an actual Final Fantasy World, not a Disney one. Maybe Sora meets Lightning or something?
I also want the World that Never Was back (Fav)

A FF world is unlikely since FF characters are not the same characters in KH as they are in their original games. Original worlds are where they are from unless explicitly stated.

TWTNW never left the series lol

FangirlfromHell

Awards

I really want them to include Agrabah one last time, and do The King of Thieves storyline. It would be a great end for the world to have its third installment included in the "third installment" of the Kingdom Hearts series I think :) Also, all the different areas and characters introduced in the film would be a welcome addition to the world.

I also really want them to include a "Hawaii" world for Lilo and Stitch. I loved Deep Space, and I am of the opinion they chose to only feature the opening of the movie in BBS because they were saving the full storyline of the movie for an installment featuring Sora, Donald, and Goofy because they would get into fun antics with Lilo and Stitch. The world itself obviously has a lot of potential, with a great Disney party member in Stitch and a Disney boss in Gantu (though I hope he is buffed up from BBS he was really easy in that game :p). Also, I secretly want Aqua to somehow see Stitch again because she was his first real friend and I will cry if they get reunited ;w;

Lilo and Stitch actually wouldn't work with Sora's group for the simple reason that Stitch is already addressed as Stitch in Kingdom Hearts II. If it were to take place I'd place it in Birth by Sleep Vol.2 when it finally hits Vita. It is a great movie and needs more love in the franchise but they need to place it smartly if anyone wanted the actual movie storyline. My favorite BBS disney-character interaction is Stitch climbing all over Terra and stealing the wayfinder, then later Terra trying to explain friendship. Definitely a glimpse at the more youthful side of his personality.

I totally agree about King of Thieves making an appearance in Kingdom Hearts III. It would be even better if they could actually have Robin Williams come back as Genie (I wish he had always been Genie).

If I could add on to this list though, I would have to bring back Space Paranoids. From Kingdom Hearts II, it was one of my favorite levels in the series. I didn't care for the DDD version (or the Legacy movie for that matter). I like goofy blue Tron much better than Rinzler's design for Tron.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Lilo and Stitch actually wouldn't work with Sora's group for the simple reason that Stitch is already addressed as Stitch in Kingdom Hearts II. If it were to take place I'd place it in Birth by Sleep Vol.2 when it finally hits Vita. It is a great movie and needs more love in the franchise but they need to place it smartly if anyone wanted the actual movie storyline. My favorite BBS disney-character interaction is Stitch climbing all over Terra and stealing the wayfinder, then later Terra trying to explain friendship. Definitely a glimpse at the more youthful side of his personality.

I totally agree about King of Thieves making an appearance in Kingdom Hearts III. It would be even better if they could actually have Robin Williams come back as Genie (I wish he had always been Genie).

If I could add on to this list though, I would have to bring back Space Paranoids. From Kingdom Hearts II, it was one of my favorite levels in the series. I didn't care for the DDD version (or the Legacy movie for that matter). I like goofy blue Tron much better than Rinzler's design for Tron.

It could still work. Even if Sora visits Hawaii after the events of the movie, they could always tell an original story. Last I checked, there is how television show's wirth of material they could use if Hawaii appears in KH3.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

What? BBSv.2 isn't a real thing outside of the secret ending to the secret episode.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I just heard about that.^ (In response to Tinny)

All the movies he's been in have always stuck out from the rest and I loved his comedy. I really would have loved it if he returned to voice Genie just for KHIII, but now...

Last edited:

FangirlfromHell

Awards

What? BBSv.2 isn't a real thing outside of the secret ending to the secret episode.

Oh...I feel so disappointed and lied to now. I was so excited at the possibility of playing Aqua in the dark realm and seeing a larger look at her meeting with Ansem the Wise. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers. Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Oh...I feel so disappointed and lied to now. I was so excited at the possibility of playing Aqua in the dark realm and seeing a larger look at her meeting with Ansem the Wise. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers. Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Dont worry your disappointment is shared by many. TnT

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

I am now more than happy to accept Agrabah back into my KH for 1 more go. I want to hear new Genie and have a good cry while being happy for him.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I am now more than happy to accept Agrabah back into my KH for 1 more go. I want to hear new Genie and have a good cry while being happy for him.

I now don't know if I can even handle an Agrabah world for a while. TnT

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com

There are a few I'm hoping for, but here are the main ones:

NEW- Treasure Planet, Frozen, Pocahontas
OLD- Nightmare Before Christmas, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden

Kagayaki

Awards

You think they'd put Pocahontas in there? Actually, I can see the whole storyline revolving around "love people despite their differences" thing taking place, but they'd cut out a lot of the smoochy scenes with John Smith.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

I for one support this in Robin's honor.

vincentr0th

Awards

Personally,i really really want Shibuya(if just for a Sho-bossfight/him being a Darkness)

other than that i just hope that the final World is something that upholds this Series quality of Final Worlds.
Since my favorite Worlds in KH are End of the World(Fragments of Sorrow=best battle theme)TWTNW(best overall)
and the keyblade-Graveyard for its Concept and meaning to the Lore.

Well or just take the Graveyard and make it (even more)EPIC

Awards

I think there could be a way the Enchanted Domain could have both Sleeping Beauty, and Maleficent at the same time.

Back