• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Big Hero 6 is my most wanted world, even more than Kim Possible. That movie was perfect, and could work so well in KH.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I want a wreck it Ralph world more honestly. All of the video game references in that one, along with that sora cameo, but especially because I love the movie and personally, I think it was better than big hero 6, brave and frozen.

Kagayaki

Awards

I'm not a big fan of The Incredibles, or even Marvel, but wouldn't it be cool if they did a superhero world combining those universes together? What about X-men Evolution? They could still get some of the voice actors, and the art style would blend well with the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Last edited:

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Returning worlds
Port Royal (At World's End)
Agrabah, (King of Theives)
Castle of Dreams (Twist in Time)
Deep Space (Leroy and Stitch)
Olympus Coliseum
Beast's Castle

New Worlds: Frozen, Tangled, Emperor's New Groove, Pocahantas, Bambi, Dumbo.

I can only hope I'm not disappointed when the world roster gets revealed only because I've had the set of worlds I wanna see for like 2 years now.

Scorseselover

How about a Hannah Montana world where the heartless took Miley's voice and it's up to Sora, Goofy and Donald (Yeah I didn't say their names in the correct order, sue me) to get it back? XD

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Returning worlds
Port Royal (At World's End)
Agrabah, (King of Theives)
Castle of Dreams (Twist in Time)
Deep Space (Leroy and Stitch)
Olympus Coliseum
Beast's Castle

New Worlds: Frozen, Tangled, Emperor's New Groove, Pocahantas, Bambi, Dumbo.

I can only hope I'm not disappointed when the world roster gets revealed only because I've had the set of worlds I wanna see for like 2 years now.

Glad I'm not the only one who wants to see a Bambi world. Some fans feel it wouldn't fit, which I honestly don't understand. The Forrest that Bambi takes place in would look gorgeous on the PS4. If it does make it, hoepfully we'll play as Deer Sora XD.

How about a Hannah Montana world where the heartless took Miley's voice and it's up to Sora, Goofy and Donald (Yeah I didn't say their names in the correct order, sue me) to get it back? XD

There have been stranger things in the series so why not? Though I wonder what Heartless would want with a pop singers voice

Scorseselover

I think a Bambi world would be depressing as hell. Sora, Goofy and Donald (Again, sue me) enter the forest, Bambi bumps into them then they fight a bunch of heartless...while trying to search for his mother.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

I think a Bambi world would be depressing as hell. Sora, Goofy and Donald (Again, sue me) enter the forest, Bambi bumps into them then they fight a bunch of heartless...while trying to search for his mother.

I'd imagine a Bambi world would take place when he was a teenager so you wouldn't have to worry bout the whole mother scene which is without a doubt the most depressing scene in Disney history.

Scorseselover

I'd imagine a Bambi world would take place when he was a teenager so you wouldn't have to worry bout the whole mother scene which is without a doubt the most depressing scene in Disney history.
Yeah but how many people talk about that half of Bambi?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Er quite a few. Just because the death of Bambi's mother is the most iconic scene in that film doesn't mean there aren't other memorable scenes in the second half. Such as his fight with Ronno. I imagine if they do bring it up, it will be a flashback like the death of Mufasa in KH2.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Already took ariel's voice in kh2, will have to have her heart stolen and she transforms into wrecking ball Miley boss. Sora gets stunned during twerking, and there's a cutscene afterwards where Donald buys daisy a lot of edible arrangements.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

Has anyone thought about the possibility of Bridge to Terabithia?

They could kind of just pretend that Terabithia IS its own world (and not just in Jess and Leslie's head), kind of like what they did with Alice and Wonderland.

And the main antagonist can be the villain in Terabithia based off of Jess' thoughts about his dad (though they could just scrap that last bit, or have it be Jess' fears summoning a Heartless or something).

And as for Leslie's death... I think KH could handle that.

Or if not, Sora and the gang could just leave before that happens (as they never stay for an entire world's movie story, anyway).

Though I don't know if I really would want this in KHIII, tbh. Just someday, perhaps:)

Scorseselover

If they bring back The Hundred Acre Wood I hope they add Christopher Robin, I'm surprised they never took advantage of him, it's awesome they remember Gopher because he's my favorite Winnie the Pooh character (I hope they put him in as well) but what about the second most iconic Winnie the Pooh character? (Even though to this day I found him the least entertaining and interesting character)

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

SNL would like to have a word with you. :p

In all seriousness, I do admit that I rarely ever hear people mention that section of Bambi, but as Swoosh mentioned, there are other moments from the latter half that are interesting to watch. Just seeing Bambi's growth is pretty interesting in and of itself all things considered.

Scorseselover

Does anyone think the Frozen world will play like Atlantica in KH2? Because like The Little Mermaid what do people think of when they think of Frozen? The songs.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Does anyone think the Frozen world will play like Atlantica in KH2? Because like The Little Mermaid what do people think of when they think of Frozen? The songs.

No. That would waste an opportunity to have a great gameplay world, and I don't believe the atlantica world in kh2 was received very well. If they ever do another singing world I couldn't imagine what would be going through their heads.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The development team knows that the musical stuff in this series is probably one of the most hated things ever.

Nomura seems to like musicals like Les Miserables...and Japan was and probably still is in LOVE with "Let It Go" and it is the most memorable part of Frozen. I doubt they'd make it a musical world, though.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

They can always make the world with regular gameplay, and a musical recreation of Let It Go as a minigame in order to unlock some optional content.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

>sora approaches Elsa
>Elsa doesn't trust herself
>sora tells her to "let it go"
>awkward laughter amongst whole group
>Hans goes to maleficent (his boss)
>says plan did not work
>darkness in elsa's heart were no match for sora's bad jokes
>Hans given Marshmallow who is augmented with darkness

I fully expect Olaf to wield the keyblade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yea, and then there's a scene where Sora swings his Keyblade around and accidentally stabs Olaf.

"Oh, look, I've been impaled!"

Back