• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds you wish Disney had to the rights to put in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
Just a little place to officially list the worlds you wish Disney could put in Kingdom Hearts but have no ownership of so can’t.

I’ve got at least one right off the bat: An American Tail. I know I mentioned this before, but putting some emotional kingdom hearts music over the reunion of Fievel and his family? Any gamer’s eyes would turn into Niagara Falls. Heck, maybe it could remind Sora of his family and he would be crying with us.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Getting the obvious out of the way: Tarzan

They had Power Rangers but sold the IP to Saban Brands. It always sticks in my mind as a what-could-have-been.

D

Deleted member 246005

Psychonauts

Jak and daxter

Sly cooper

Invader Zim

Devil may cry

Harry potter

Loonatics unleashed

Digimon.

okhi12

Awards
Digimon would be pretty cool and it actually fits the KH lore. Data worlds exist in KH and data beings can have their own hearts.
Also, the bond between digidestined/tamers and their partner digimon is similar to KH connections and friendship. Even the digivice is somewhat similar to a keyblade, it basically channels the power of frienship.

I like several Dreamworks movies more than most of Disney's recent ones. Trolls 1 and 2 in KH would be crazy.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'd be into a Doctor Who world. Disney+ has the streaming rights for the state now. But I rather play as the Doctor so we might actually get a good Doctor Who game now lol. The Doctor Who in Kingdom Hearts could be another spinoff. ;)

X-men would be fun.

@Sonofjafar
I liked Loonatics as a kid and someone pitched a "What if KH had Warner Bros instead?" way back.

I was a bigger digimon fan as a kid. I'd be fine with Pokémon too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Avatar the Last Airbender would be a pretty sweet world. Imagine Riku and Zuko bonding over their redemption storylines

As well as a few DreamWorks films such as Shrek, HTTYD, and Kung Fu Panda

vaderskywalker

Awards
Digimon would be pretty cool and it actually fits the KH lore. Data worlds exist in KH and data beings can have their own hearts.
Also, the bond between digidestined/tamers and their partner digimon is similar to KH connections and friendship. Even the digivice is somewhat similar to a keyblade, it basically channels the power of frienship.

I like several Dreamworks movies more than most of Disney's recent ones. Trolls 1 and 2 in KH would be crazy.
Agreed, and it's kind of funny, just like Power Rangers, Disney also had the rights to Digimon, and they got sold back to Saban too.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Agreed, and it's kind of funny, just like Power Rangers, Disney also had the rights to Digimon, and they got sold back to Saban too.
Meanwhile in a timeline where has the foresight to keep a foothold in the anime industry:

R1j.gif

D

Deleted member 246005

Rosario +Vampire

Dot hack link

Boy and the beast

Sonofjafar

Awards
What if Master Xehanort went to Hazbin Hotel’s version of Hell after kh3 and the Guardians of Light have to reluctantly get him back

okhi12

Awards
Bleach. Hollows are heartless in all but name. Or are they nobodies?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Bleach. Hollows are heartless in all but name. Or are they nobodies?
Corrupted souls of the dead. And they kinda have traits of both. Though I guess you could say the regular Hollows would be closer to Heartless, while the Arrancars are closer to Nobodies.

As for Power Rangers being a world, even if Disney still owned the rights, they’d probably still have to get the okay from Toei as they owned the source material it’s based on, Super Sentai.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Disney bought the wrong Avatar.
As for Power Rangers being a world, even if Disney still owned the rights, they’d probably still have to get the okay from Toei as they owned the source material it’s based on, Super Sentai.
There's been a few original ranger/villain costume designs not from the sentai, maybe in a world they could make up a whole set of new suits for an existing team of rangers.

Back