• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds you wish Disney had to the rights to put in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
As far as companies more closely linked to Disney that they don’t own yet, anyway I definitely wished we could’ve gotten a world based on one of Studio Ghibli’s more famous movies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The keymaster jokes with Ghostbusters write themselves. Is it obvious that I just watched Afterlife?

Willow A113

Awards
The keymaster jokes with Ghostbusters write themselves. Is it obvious that I just watched Afterlife?
Loved that movie. The future of the franchise is going to be great if it's anything like Afterlife. I do wish it came out in October. Ghostbusters is best watched in that month and I waited 11 months to watch it.

D

Deleted member 246005

God of War (2018)- atreus is a fun kid character so i wanna do more with him. He needs some friends his own age so hanging out with the others could be fun.

vaderskywalker

Awards
As for Power Rangers being a world, even if Disney still owned the rights, they’d probably still have to get the okay from Toei as they owned the source material it’s based on, Super Sentai.
I forgot to mention something, and it is an easy thing to forget, but Disney still owns Power Rangers in a way, when they bought FOX, they also bought the rights to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie and Turbo a Power Rangers movie and considering that they got the series in the first place by buying another FOX owned thing (FOX family), that is hilarious. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Willow A113

Awards
I forgot to mention something, and it is an easy thing to forget, but Disney still owns Power Rangers in a way, when they bought FOX, they also bought the rights to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie and Turbo a Power Rangers movie and considering that they got the series in the first place by buying another FOX owned thing (FOX family), that is hilarious. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Stan Lee had a hand in creating the power rangers, so imagine if they end up in the mcu

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

I'd be into a Nintendo themed game. ;)
Wreck it Ralph's Grand Central Station as the hub. Nintendo worlds in place of Disney worlds otherwise. Play as Data-Sora from Coded whom Mickey entered into Scala's databanks. Each world has both a Nintendo and Disney guest party member for lots of interactions. (The Disney party members are data simulations Mickey inserted to aid Data-Sora).

WiR: Ralph and Donkey Kong
Mushroom Kingdom: Mario and Data-Mickey
Great Sea: Toon Link and Peter Pan (who would not get along with Tetra)
Skyland: Pit and Hercules (with both Hades as a tag team bossfight)
Zebes: Samus and Buzz Lightyear
Kanto: Pikachu and Stitch
Ylisse: Lucina and Mulan
Lylat: Fox and Luke Skywalker (with Don Carnage teaming with Star Wolf)
Sora and Captain N in the finale

Back