• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pathtotwilight12

do you guys think they should have all of the princesses of hearts worlds. you know like have the snow white world , a cinderella world and etc. I think they should because all of their worlds got destroyed in the first one, we should at least be able to visit them in the second one. post your opinions.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
It would be quite interesting to see the worlds of the princesses. But not all of them are neccessities. So, no, I do not think that we should be able to visit all of them. it would just ruin things if it was misplaced.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah that would be cool. i want as many world they can fit on there because i want to play this game for like months. lol

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i don't think so because some of their worlds don't have a big bad person. i know they have bad people but they're not bad enough like cinderella's step mother or snow's step mother or what ever she was to her. they're not bad enough

heartslayer101

I dont care I never wached thoose Sh*** movies. I want a billy and mandy world where the brain eating metior sings the brains song. ............................................ Yes thats what
I did while the forums where down. Did anyone else notice that? Oh P.S say happy birthday to www.newgrounds.com.

pathtotwilight12

DarkSora23 said:
i don't think so because some of their worlds don't have a big bad person. i know they have bad people but they're not bad enough like cinderella's step mother or snow's step mother or what ever she was to her. they're not bad enough
they can make a heartless like they did in wonderland

E

Ecstacy

The bad ppl in some of those movies were like......wuss's lol. so no i doubt something like that would happen. but i would like to beat the shizzit out of the 7 dwarfs. i really hated them when i was little lol.

Brian

pathtotwilight12

some of the worlds they can make powerful heartless like in kingdom hearts with wonderland, tarzan, and in monstro

E

Ecstacy

pathtotwilight12 said:
some of the worlds they can make powerful heartless like in kingdom hearts with wonderland, tarzan, and in monstro

yeah but monstro sucked lol. i hated monstro the most in that game. if they did ssomething like that though it wouldn't be too bad.

Brian

p.s. i really hate the seven dwarfs...............................:rolleyes:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
pathtotwilight12 said:
thats kinda rude, i am trying to be nice over here

Didn't you see the "I'm just playin" part of her post? She was just joking. Yeesh.

Well, I wouldn't like to see their worlds because if they included their worlds just for the sake of seeing their world, it would be just boring. And if they were to be recollected for a purpose, and if 2 or three were recaptured, wouldn't you find it repetitive to see them all get captured again? Again; boring. For our sake, I hope they don't put in their worlds. It's not that I hated their movies (well, maybe Wonderland. The ending was so dull :p), but it's just that the worlds wouldn't contribute well to the storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back