• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst KH pairing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Riku X Maleficent. Me and my brother used to make fun of Riku growing up when we'd play KH1. We mostly joked when we faced Riku and fought him at Hollow Bastion before Xehanort took control of him. Aaaah, childhood memories man.

Caxinuld

Awards
Jiminy Cricket x Pinocchio

I'll see myself out.
First of all, how dare you. Secondly, how dare you say this is a terrible pairing. If you want a truly terrible pairing, just ship Xemnas & Kairi. (Yes, this was a real pairing at one point in the fandom's history.)

blank points

Awards
For myself, I think the worst and oddest pairing I have come across was Vexen x Goofy. Yeah, that actually was a thing.

Rix

:)
Awards
Come to think of Goofy x Boulder. The boulder almost killed Goofy. It was never meant to be.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Riku/Kairi. I personally see no connection there at all, and Kairi is pretty awful towards Riku in KH1 early in the game when she's alone with Sora.

Also Mickey/Riku and Donald/Sora. Not because they're Disney characters (Cinderella/Terra, for example, doesn't bother me), but because they're animals...

I don't mind most other non-Kairi pairings though, slash or otherwise.

sephydark

Awards
As far as popular pairings go, Axel X Roxas is probably the worst for me. Axel just feels so much like a big brother to Roxas, it kind of creeps me out. Especially since if I ever want to read fanfiction featuring Roxas, that seems to be the most common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back