• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Part of No FM+ outside of japan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Worst Part?

• Lingering Sentiment

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Orginization 13 Data/ Roxas Battle

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Orginization Mushrooms

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Limit Form

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • New Equipment, Weapons and Heartless

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Consider yourselves lucky. Us Europeans never even got re:CoM and we never will. You want FM+? Import it & Swap Magic.

Qu?bec

I'm not even able to kill Sephiroth so I don't care about LG. But I'd like to see the new keyblades and hearless

TJF16

I've played it, and I can say that without a doubt it's the Org XIII battles. They are really fun and hard, especially Roxas. Lingering Sentiment is fun, and it's pretty hard, but I wouldn't say he's harder than KH1 Sephiroth or Kurt Zisa. That's just my opinion.

rosenrot

basically..everything...I would LOVE if they made FM+ for the US but uhh..that's something we most likely will never see >.<

Vidaxd

Naw bro...the knight is wayyy difficult. He has like 3 different fighting styles...sometimes he'll switch it up too. Meaning...the first time I fought him he was more aerial and magic based...then the next he happened to ride around on this hover bike the whole flippin time. I will say he is very difficult. I've yet to find a solid strategy against him...I refuse to look one up so I'll do it eventually. haven't played the game in a while since someone borrowed my ps2. I almost had him once...like one health bar to go out of his 15 or so...sooo upset when he got that final hit in. Final Form = pure badassness against like every boss in the game.

The Orgy battles. Alsooo very difficult. I was only playing on like Normal too...critical mode must surellly difficult. Id say the hardest out of all the orgy fights...was like Xemnas since you have to fight more than one battle...including the one at Memory Skyscraper. Uhhmmm Axel was pretty hard too because the fire wall and rapidly decreasing health was difficult. Limit Form was probly the best against him cause it did some decent damage.

I think the first person I beat was Zexion...has small health but makes up for it with powerful meteor attacks near death. Larxene's one quick gal...and pretty much covers the screen with lighting attacks.

OMG...Marluxia was bi*** too. Everytime he hits you you lose a counter...the counter based on what level you are. So if you hits you 99 times, you die. You have to throw his scythe back at him to gain a small amount back. Vexen wasn't hard...but the anit sora was. Lexaeus was kinda difficult since his earthquakes were the entire battlefield and partially high in the air. Demyx was a huuuuge bitch if you didn't use Fire against all the music notes. And I swear...150 to defeat in less than 30 seconds is quite difficult....had to have like 10 ethers to fight him. Xigbar...not too hard...spammed him with Final Form. Xaldin...suprisingly not too hard once you max out all stats and can jump over his air attack dealie. Roxas was fun to fight, but not too difficult. Saix wasn't that difficult either. Luxord...was a sheer pain if you can't time the gamble things right. And if you mess up at the end it's pretty much over...it severly drops your time.

Wow...basically yeah, FM+ was great >_< ...I just wish the game was in english...cause I could never understand the new abilities ... or jiminys journal.

Oh and Mushroom XIII was rather difficult too....I think I still have like 2 records to beat to get they're keyblade.

OMG the crown you get for beating Re:CoM first is amazing at the end. It gives like 100 ability points xD

Vidaxd

Naw bro...the knight is wayyy difficult. He has like 3 different fighting styles...sometimes he'll switch it up too. Meaning...the first time I fought him he was more aerial and magic based...then the next he happened to ride around on this hover bike the whole flippin time. I will say he is very difficult. I've yet to find a solid strategy against him...I refuse to look one up so I'll do it eventually. haven't played the game in a while since someone borrowed my ps2. I almost had him once...like one health bar to go out of his 15 or so...sooo upset when he got that final hit in. Final Form = pure badassness against like every boss in the game.

The Orgy battles. Alsooo very difficult. I was only playing on like Normal too...critical mode must surellly difficult. Id say the hardest out of all the orgy fights...was like Xemnas since you have to fight more than one battle...including the one at Memory Skyscraper. Uhhmmm Axel was pretty hard too because the fire wall and rapidly decreasing health was difficult. Limit Form was probly the best against him cause it did some decent damage.

I think the first person I beat was Zexion...has small health but makes up for it with powerful meteor attacks near death. Larxene's one quick gal...and pretty much covers the screen with lighting attacks.

OMG...Marluxia was bi*** too. Everytime he hits you you lose a counter...the counter based on what level you are. So if you hits you 99 times, you die. You have to throw his scythe back at him to gain a small amount back. Vexen wasn't hard...but the anit sora was. Lexaeus was kinda difficult since his earthquakes were the entire battlefield and partially high in the air. Demyx was a huuuuge bitch if you didn't use Fire against all the music notes. And I swear...150 to defeat in less than 30 seconds is quite difficult....had to have like 10 ethers to fight him. Xigbar...not too hard...spammed him with Final Form. Xaldin...suprisingly not too hard once you max out all stats and can jump over his air attack dealie. Roxas was fun to fight, but not too difficult. Saix wasn't that difficult either. Luxord...was a sheer pain if you can't time the gamble things right. And if you mess up at the end it's pretty much over...it severly drops your time.

Wow...basically yeah, FM+ was great >_< ...I just wish the game was in english...cause I could never understand the new abilities ... or jiminys journal.

Oh and Mushroom XIII was rather difficult too....I think I still have like 2 records to beat to get they're keyblade.

OMG the crown you get for beating Re:CoM first is amazing at the end. It gives like 100 ability points xD

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Since I own FM+ I'd have to say the Organization battles. They are SO FUN.

I downloaded a completed save off GameFaqs, though.
I couldn't be arsed to beat the game on Critical Mode when I couldn't even figure out what abilities were which in my menus.

Which is why I really want an English version :mad: KH2 should be considered an atrocity in comparison to the content FM+ gave out.

Vidaxd

So I don't know why...that posted twice...I only hit the button once...but meh whatever

And yeah, I love fighting them over again >_< And it makes my heart spark because they made Axel one of the more difficult of the XIII. I know how you feel man. I can't say OMG really...everytime I've seen a remake to a game that's Japanese exclusive. All the international versions for the FF games...like seriously. Zodiac Job System with 12 different license grids...wtf. Makes you wonder if they'll do it with Days...since it could've been sooo much more. *not baggin on it, I loved the game*

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Brought swap magic and burned KH2:FM+, played that until my original copy came in the mail (took three weeks D:).

I would say it is totally worth the money. Buy it if you really wanna play it.

So, I have played this game so i have.
- Beat the game on Proud mode.
- Reached level 99.
- Beat all the absent silhouette's
- Tried the LS but, too fucking hard, i got like 1 bar down once.

But yes the mushrooms are great fun. Buy it if you really wanna play it.

Graxdon

you get to fight LS on proud? i though you had to be on critical mode, also i imported swap magic and FM2 and loved it and want to import FM1

Kingdom1286

If you want FM and FM+. Then it's best for you to import it and use swap magic. Period. They never release in US and it's old already, just get over it. At least BBS is coming next year, so be patience my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back