• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worst place for a member of orgnization XIII to fight in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
imagine a room where the temperature is above any human could stand, where if you begin to sweat, that area sweating will get burned. yeah, if vexen and marluxia where were, they would be screwed. no flower power nor ice rage.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Saix in solitary confinement. He wouldn't have that moon power up and the room would be so small that he would have a hard time swinging his weapon around, and wouldn't be able to do his psycho dash attack.

saix-insanefan

Saix in solitary confinement. He wouldn't have that moon power up and the room would be so small that he would have a hard time swinging his weapon around, and wouldn't be able to do his psycho dash attack.

Awww... poor Saix. He'd go even more nuts from being cramped in that room! No, seriously, I love him! Why do you think my username is the way it is?

DivinerSaixVII

Lets see here...

Xemnas hard to say.
Xigbar in a place where his element won't do jack (but then again there is little places in the KH worlds that I can think of).
Xaldin in Agrabah because wind and sand not a good mix.
Vexen also Agrabah ice and heat don't mix.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_XIII#LexaeusLexaeus hard to say.
Zexion hard to say because there are many ways one can destroy a book.
Saix being locked in a small room with no windows is good. However there are flaws to it no matter what.
Axel several places actually, Atlantica, Christmas Town or Land Of The Dragons.
Demyx Agrabah because water will just evaporate.
Luxord hard to say because cards can be cut shredded or burnt.
Marluxia several places actually, Agrabah, Atlantica, Land Of The Dragons, or Christmas Town.
Larxene hard to say.
Roxas hard to say.

Some of them are hard to say because of their elements in general. There are several places that may work but then there are some places that just won't and to be honest I can't think of them right now so this is as best as I can come up with without over lapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back