• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Rumors.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Although everyone seems to have Rumors here and then I've always wondered, which rumors were completly the worst that made no sense what so ever....

Yes BHK names can be used in here as well, I am really interested to know how many false rumored names have come.

One of the dumbest rumors I've heard would be....

"The Organization are all really Sora's other side, like the BHK is, Namine is Kairi's other side, and the BHK's friends are Wakka's and Selphie's other side."

So go ahead and post some rumors you've heard from someone that you find completly false, or just really ignorant, or you can make up a rumor that looks like it was thought of, yet still sad and random...and completly wrong.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
mickey is evil
"wait kh2 i already have that game"

someone told me that in kh2 u find out that the huge darkside that u fight in the beginnin of kh is really mickey and u also find out that the heartless possessed riku and mickey to be evil but theyre only evil at night and that one of the main female characters either namine or kairi fights with a whip. also at one point u get a secret character but u have to give up either donald or goofy too get him and he wears an org coat and theres a question mark on his face but u never lose a battle with him

the sad part is i actually believed some of that crap ^ :( i guess i was over excited for the game so i would believe anything

kizzyke

BHK and Axel are brothers!
*looking to the trailer in which axel grabs BHK arm...*what's happening! Does anyone understands japanese?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
IF_IL_II_IP said:
uhhhh wow u actually believed that shit??? alot of that stuff is so damn funny though!
yes i know its sad but i didnt believe most of the stuff i only believed the part about kairi or namine bein able to fight and there bein a secret character. the other stuff was so stupid but i didnt want to make him feel bad so i just pretended to believe him when i knew it was crap

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Woo new rumor my friend just told me over MSN

Omg guess what I just realised if an Org member is the opposite side of someone, that means Marluxia is the opposite side of Leon. I mean really, what are the chances of seeing Squall running around throwsing rose pedals and stuff.

The other weird rumor I got

Kingdom Hearts now has Star Wars in it, that's why there are people in black cloaks now

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
oh wait the one where demyx is bhks dad and demyx wanted bhk to be in his band but bhk didnt want to so he ran away to twilight town and thats y bhk has two keyblades, it represents drum sticks and zexion is ansems son

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
sephiroth being rikus dad! wtf?!?!? damn i wish i read that thread! i never gota chance to see wow that is so horribly funny!:

guy #1 "whao guys look i think sephiroth has a kid!"
guy #2 "wtf r u talking about"
guy #1 "u know that riku kid from kh?"
guy #2 "ya?"
guy #1 "well i think thats sephiroths son!"
guy#2 "wtf is wrong with you man?"
guy #1 "well they have the same hair colour so that has to mean that theyre blood related right?"
guy #2 "uhh.............yea.........sure............whatever u say dude............?
guy #2 *thinking "what ing idiot"*

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

IF_IL_II_IP said:
sephiroth being rikus dad! wtf?!?!? damn i wish i read that thread! i never gota chance to see wow that is so horribly funny!:

guy #1 "whao guys look i think sephiroth has a kid!"
guy #2 "wtf r u talking about"
guy #1 "u know that riku kid from kh?"
guy #2 "ya?"
guy #1 "well i think thats sephiroths son!"
guy#2 "wtf is wrong with you man?"
guy #1 "well they have the same hair colour so that has to mean that theyre blood related right?"
guy #2 "uhh.............yea.........sure............whatever u say dude............?
guy #2 *thinking "what ing idiot"*

I'm sure you can find it, there's many and people still believe it. They take one look at their hair and pull a theory out of their ass.

KH2 will come out in september 27 2005.....before Japan's release date.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
BunnyCupCakes said:
And Sora & BHK being blood related(twin or brother)

woa i was just jokin when i said that i didnt think people actually believed that lol
oh yeh that kid that i was talkin about before also said that kairi, sora, and riku are all related or soemthin like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back