• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Rumors.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah yes...I just remembered this other star wars one I saw, that had pictures with it as well...

In Final Mix, you get to fight the sith, he has light sabers, and he also uses the sith force which is the electric thing, like the sithlord uses on Yoda! I never saw this coming did you?

as for the other enigmatic battle rumor..

BHK is E.G because they both wield two weapons that looks like blades!

kizzyke

LoyalSubject said:
omg guys did u hear? if u play kh in expert mode riku dies thats y he isnt in kh2

another rumor

and if someone actually plyed the expert mode... they would know that it wasn't true :p

i still stick to the thing that they said that the org is some kind of sect...
and that they just want Sora, BHK and the others to join them :)

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Rumor:Namine & BHK are brother & sister?

That's.....weird
Another one:

Someone suggested that Aerith dies in KH2 just becuz her voice actor name didn't appear in da credits of KH2, so they guessed she's dead( that girl never stays alive, she either lives, dies, or gets killed)

Geesh...ppl like 2 get rid of Aerith these days.....

Sanctuary Keeper

Sephiroth is in KH2, when we clearly know he wont, and when some idiot randomly says he will be in KH2, then n00bs start making threads like: ZOMFG!!! HES GONA B IN KH2!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dexter

I heard in thread someone thought that Kiari is cheating on Sora and she's dating Bhk so she took the train to twilight town... thats why the girl in twilight town is actualey kiari she just dyed her hair....................

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
rpg master said:
I heard in thread someone thought that Kiari is cheating on Sora and she's dating Bhk so she took the train to twilight town... thats why the girl in twilight town is actualey kiari she just dyed her hair....................

that sound so soap oprea-ish (spelt wrong I know)

another one which isn't exactly a rumor but was halarious:

KH2 will be released the early summer of 2005 (really long time ago they said that...sad)

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
One of the most idiotic rumors that I'm sure everyone has heard it's either

1. I GOT KH2 OMG OMGZ I GOT IT I KNOW WHO DA BHK IS AND WHO ALL THE MEMBERZ ARE! LOLOZ

Or 2 in a well constructed paragraph

2. I am a member of Square-Enix, who is currently working on Kingdom Hearts II, I would like to inform that the Enigmatic's name is Yuxino, and his weapons consist on how his mind imagines them.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Xaldin said:
2. I am a member of Square-Enix, who is currently working on Kingdom Hearts II, I would like to inform that the Enigmatic's name is Yuxino, and his weapons consist on how his mind imagines them.

Yeah, everyone sure heard of that one b4...my friend tried that 4 fun 2 mess with u guys, though she did da BHK one( da name theory,she said his name was Ronnie)...tee-hee:p

BHK & Sora da same person?
Kairi & Namine da same person?

Riku & Sora related....
(don't ask how...):confused:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
All the rumors about KH2 are horrible. Though the worst ones are the ones that virtually everyone believes. A while ago it was "DiZ is the Superior of the Order", which most people stopped believing after we found out that he wants to destroy the Order, and more recently, the whole "Xigbal/Xigbar's name is really Xighar" thing.

Zophar

Here are some I have herad:

Namine and Riku will fall in love in KH2, I serioulsy doubt that is happening.

The EM is Zexion in disguise (my friend told me this one and I was like: WTF?)

Sora is Ansem's nephew, okaaayyyyy.

That's about all I can think of at the moment.

Sanctuary Keeper

DiZ was the superior but he got voted out or kicked out so now he's back for "revenge." That is the worst rumor.

Edit: We don't know what he wants revenge for though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back