• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WORST SHOW EVER!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelRoxas

in my little world where nothing at all make sense
Ok i was looking at diseny channel one day( i dont why, i was bored,i was watching with my sister dont blame me) and this episode of this show came on tv i all i thought while watching it was WORST SHOW EVER!! so i want to know what you guy think the worst show ever is.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I don't know worst, but I know best. Hey Arnold! is totally the best anime ever.

Oh wait, yeah... I'll go with anything on Diz-Nee channel too.

DarkNova

Banned
I would have to say all reality telvison series, like Rock of Love, Daisy of Love, stupid ass shows like that make me sick.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
well i have a bit of smpanthy for nick but cn and diseny channel i cant stand

The shows on Nick at Nite I can stand and only one or two shows on CN are still good *cough*CouragetheCowardlyDog*cough* but other than those, the rest of the channels aren't worth watching.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Everything on Disney Channel and Cartoon Network, for the exception of late night anime Saturdays.
I mean Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Cory in The House, My Partner's a Gym Monkey, Totally Spies....The list goes on...
Could those shows suck any worse then they already do?

State

Awards
One word:
Jonas
I've never seen such crappy acting before.
Hannah Montana surpasses their acting.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
um, i have suggestion. since we all know that disney and cn and nick suck so much, why don't we talk about shows in other stations besides though? [avatar from nick is cool though :D]

The only good Cartoon Network show is Venture Bros. And that's [adult swim], so...

Worst show ever? Probably Kyle XY.

'HE HAS NO BELLY-BUTTON!!!!'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back