• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelRoxas

in my little world where nothing at all make sense
Ok,I'm really bored and i ran out of things to talk about.So what was the worst thing that happen to you.I'll tell you mine: My school has two stories, I was walking down stairs with a boy i really like and was not paying attetion.I missed a step then BOOOM!! I fell down the stairs, making everbody else fall.Which was funny:lol: but kinda dumb at same time..:embarassed:

Aria

braver by the minute
Too many to count. But a very horrible thing that happened to me was I was riding my bike by my crushes house (we live in the neighborhood I wasn't stalking him) and I wiped out. Horribly.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Ok,I'm really bored and i ran out of things to talk about.So what was the worst thing that happen to you.I'll tell you mine: My school has two stories, I was walking down stairs with a boy i really like and was not paying attetion.I missed a step then BOOOM!! I fell down the stairs, making everbody else fall.Which was funny:lol: but kinda dumb at same time..:embarassed:
That's why I look at stairs while going down them. Once I screwed up making lemonade, the packaged kind. Who knew you had to stir it?

riku0147

Awards
One of the worth things to happen to me was going to see my (EX)girlfriend, and when I fond her,there was another guy on top of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back