• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worst things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod_Soul

Website
www.myspace.com
i'm sorry if this has been done before but,
i was just wondering what for u guys could be the worst thing that could come out of the 3 new gems

personally i think it would be wrong if it turned up that coded was the most important game of them all and it was only realesed in Japan

Stars

リク
i'm sorry if this has been done before but,
i was just wondering what for u guys could be the worst thing that could come out of the 3 new gems

personally i think it would be wrong if it turned up that coded was the most important game of them all and it was only realesed in Japan

i personally think that Coded will reveal more secret than 358/2 days.. i mean its story is more important.. but it release on a cellphone, so i don't like it..>_>..

HeroX45

What would suck if all the game had bad gameplay and carmera angles and controls.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
358/2 Days and BBS are definitely coming here. They're main story games. Final Mix and Final Mix+ were just remakes with extra scenes made especially for Japan. They gave them english voices however to accommodate for importers. But Coded is definitely not the most important. I'd say BBS is.

V

V.A.T.13

What would suck?
BBS doesn't tell us shit about anything and never reveals who the DS is.

Hanzo

No what would suck was if they stopped the 3 games and said the poject was cancelled. So since it was cancelled there will no longer be a KH game. That would suck and i know if they cancelled the games. It would be bad cause Japan wouldn't get it and we wont be able to import it.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
how do you know that? (25)

I don't "know", but there are a lot of signs it isnt. For one its a game for mobile phones. Thats a heads up right there that it can't be TOO important. Given it tells about what secrets lie hidden within Jiminy's journal, but still. Birth by Sleep is definitely way more important, as it talks about the main villan's past and how Sora and Riku came to be keyblade wielders. It talks about all kinds of important things.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
you know what would suck if none of the three games would come to US

lol Don't forget us Aussies lol we want it too!

I don't know if we even got the first Chain of Memories, I can't find it anywhere lol

I do think it would suck if none of these games came out to any of the other countries besides Japan.

V

V.A.T.13

I don't "know", but there are a lot of signs it isnt. For one its a game for mobile phones. Thats a heads up right there that it can't be TOO important. Given it tells about what secrets lie hidden within Jiminy's journal, but still. Birth by Sleep is definitely way more important, as it talks about the main villan's past and how Sora and Riku came to be keyblade wielders. It talks about all kinds of important things.
I think it's pretty important because for one thing, it's the only game out of the 3 that takes place after KH2, and secondly,.....riku. ;3;

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I think it's pretty important because for one thing, it's the only game out of the 3 that takes place after KH2, and secondly,.....riku. ;3;

Thats true. Maybe it just doesn't SEEM that important due to the lack of news on it and such. *shrugs* I'm just more excited for 358 and BBS because.............Roxas. And Ven. Cause he looks like Roxas. ;3

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I wish we could Coded. I hope. TN said that the company wanted it to be overseas. For JAPAN he said it would be on cell phones. That doesn't mean we'll get it on cell phones. He might end up getting it on PC or something or as a downloadable game. It wouldn't be too bogus if we didn't get it because I really just want Bs and 358/2 days. (then again I want all three games, beause Coded might end up being important.) If They don't send it, then obviously it won't be important.

Hanzo

Well i hope they come out soon even coded. It's been bugging me on how did Mickey know Sora's name. They never met and he knew Sora would be there. So i hope i get to play Coded or see it.

blendedhearts

I wish we could Coded. I hope. TN said that the company wanted it to be overseas. For JAPAN he said it would be on cell phones. That doesn't mean we'll get it on cell phones. He might end up getting it on PC or something or as a downloadable game. It wouldn't be too bogus if we didn't get it because I really just want Bs and 358/2 days. (then again I want all three games, beause Coded might end up being important.) If They don't send it, then obviously it won't be important.
now that would be interesting. but i think coded might indeed have some important plot points. and for those of you who think i'm wrong, well that's your own choice. but i'll be getting it, (if it does come state-side).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back