• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst ways to be divorced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Rofl.jpg

Athel

Machinist
Wow.
That is really, really, REALLY depressing.
I would hate to be that guy.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
. This guys wife had been cheating on him, and he took her back. He had a hard time handling it and they both went to a marriage counselor to try and put the marriage back together in a normal relationship.Six weeks into this he was going thru the garbage and found evidence his wife had been sleeping with the marriage counselor.

. This guy thought he had a normal fairly happy marriage. Good looking wife and three great kids. They lived in a large mobile home in the best mobile park in town. Had just bought a nearly new, late model car and left it for her to use by riding his old english motorcycle to work. They were planning and looking forward to a trip to the other end of the state to visit relatives the following weekend. He thought every thing was rosy and kissed his wife goodby one morning and rode his motorcycle to work.

When he got home after work, the mobile home was gone and he found a note fastened to a stick on the foundation where the mobile home had been, the note said:

John, I have decided to leave you and get a divorce..... I have dropped off your clothes at your sisters house. Will contact you at work in a few days.
Melissa

. For four long years, this divorce drug on. My husband, Michael, was married to this woman for 25 years, they had NO children, and she only had sex with him 6 times in 25 years. He had three affairs during the marriage - one which was with me.

Michael was worth 3.5 million when this divorce began, and one year ago he filed bankruptcy. He has paid her in excess of $100,000 in alimony during the period up until the divorce was granted, as well as gave her all of the equity in the marital home so that she might have a place to live, he gave her a vehicle - also paid for - and she kept all of the furnishings in the marital home which totalled in excess of $60,000. Her home, her vehicle, her furnishings...all are paid in full. He was ordered to pay her alimony FOR LIFE of $1,000 a month, which after he went bankrupt, is one-half of his take home pay.

She has two doctors that say she is sick and cannot work, yet she has moved another man into her home, who is working, might I add, and her lawyer and the judge are both well aware of it - but we didn't *prove* it the last time we went to court. So we are stuck - with no assets, and one half of our monthly income goes to [Michael's ex-wife] each month. We have two young babies, a mortgage and car payment. She has nothing - except she did receive over half a million of Michaels assets that were left in bankruptcy court. So she came out of it with half a million PLUS the alimony for life, and she's got a new man to boot. He has been living with her for over a year now.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

I lol'd.

I would love to see the reaction on anyone's face after reading that. XD

Cissy

Bronze Member
^ Hello Steven.

Well, let's see.

Husband cheated on wife without talking to her to solve the problems with relationship: -1 point.
Wife made a billboard to get his attention: +1 point
Wife spent all their money for said billboard: -1 point
Wife embarrassed husband and didn't talk to him directly about the cheating, like she should have. : - 1 point.

So, both of them are at -1 point. If you ask me, both of them should've taken the situation differently, though I won't deny the fact that the wife had the right to be as angry as she was.

Still, this is funny as all hell.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
i agree, in some observations i made with my Aunts marriage/divorce councils many couples dont own up or discuss their faults within the relationship, and deal with conflicting matters as children and not as adults.

Marriage requires a lot of responsibility if you know what i mean, and that responsibility is taken to heart with maturity. If you just can't learn to grow up and act like an adult dont even try to get married. There are a lot of miserable faces in this world, and most of those miserable faces were happy faces that used to party and drink at clubs late at night. Having sex with every attractive person you meet. You get old, it gets old, you fail in the end.

That Billboard identifies a deeper personality, and may have well been a sign of why he cheats on her. It goes both ways and now the two add on to the ocean of failed marriages ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back