• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst world in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world was the worst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
For me, it would have to be Olympus Coliseum. Although, there aren't really any worlds that I hate; I just thought that one was annoying. :>

jphantom

I liked all the worlds but I do have to say they could've done a better job with Olympus.

Negative

The only world that was actually good in my opinion was Beast's Castle.

Agrabah was alright, the Antlion Heartless was a fun battle, but the fact Pete was too easy, constantly fighting those armored guys, and the lack of anything interesting bored me.

Neverland was was a bit of a disappointment. No fighting Captain Hook made it seem like a huge waste.

Olympus Colosseum, like what everyone else said, was utterly pointless.

Wonderland, I'm glad they added the maze, but those Emerald Serenades had almost driven me to insanity.

Halloween Town wasn't as bad as I was expecting it, but it seemed too repetitive, especially with Lock, Shock, and Barrel always throwing those pumpkin bombs at Roxas.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
The only world that was actually good in my opinion was Beast's Castle.

Agrabah was alright, the Antlion Heartless was a fun battle, but the fact Pete was too easy, constantly fighting those armored guys, and the lack of anything interesting bored me.

Neverland was was a bit of a disappointment. No fighting Captain Hook made it seem like a huge waste.

Olympus Colosseum, like what everyone else said, was utterly pointless.

Wonderland, I'm glad they added the maze, but those Emerald Serenades had almost driven me to insanity.

Halloween Town wasn't as bad as I was expecting it, but it seemed too repetitive, especially with Lock, Shock, and Barrel always throwing those pumpkin bombs at Roxas.
Yeah those little brats needed punched in the face >>; Seriosuly.....

Silent hero_

Awards
Olympus Coliseum. If Demyx and Xigbar haden't appeard, then it had sucked BIG time. And I don't see why people rant about Never land. Okay, I'll admit that the "ruler of the sky" boss was a pain in the ass to hit, because of the controls, but it was quite fun to watch Hook's ship being smashed into pieces = D

White Mushroom

Olympus Coliseum. If Demyx and Xigbar haden't appeard, then it had sucked BIG time. And I don't see why people rant about Never land. Okay, I'll admit that the "ruler of the sky" boss was a pain in the ass to hit, because of the controls, but it was quite fun to watch Hook's ship being smashed into pieces = D
That part was epic. :p I didn't think Neverland was too bad besides the Ruler of the Sky boss fight

Shadow Ninja

Website
www.xat.com
The world that sucked the most was Olympiss Colliseum. It only had like.....three rooms. And what's up with the barrel thing? Seriously. :31: THey should've at least put the Underworld in there. And....Agrabah, was kinda retarted. It always is. And ummm....in Wonderland, the Emerald Serenade, Sapphire Elegy, Pink Concierto and I think it's called the Stripped Aria, drove me towards insanity. The only real good world I'd have to say was Beast's Castle. It had almost all the places you could go in in KH2 plus that upper floor in the Ballroom I think. The Castle That Never Was wasn't bad either. Especially that epic music they play. Neverland was ok, at least you could fly and weren't limited to that ship with that pirate guy. Who seriously calls themself Hook? Yay, I chopped my hand off. My name is Hook now. :31: They should've put Radiant Garden in here. It would've been cool. Halloween Town should've had Cristmas Town in it. And why were there missions in only like six worlds. That was realy dissapointing. I waited so many years for this game. :cry: They should've put it for PS3 or PS2. Make it more epic and stuff.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Which sadly never happened >>; Except once and then they got right back up and did it again anyway....

Yes I was happy when you finally got to fight them and teach them a lesson. But then they kept doing it and Roxas never did anything. Maybe Roxas enjoyed it.:31:

Which made me even more angry. Also I was hoping there would somehow be an Oogie Boogie fight. ... but there wasn't that either.

There couldn't be an Oogie Boogie fight. He was dead and Maleficent didn't bring him back until KH2.

kuff

The world that never was
since from what i know only 2 missions

White Mushroom

Yes I was happy when you finally got to fight them and teach them a lesson. But then they kept doing it and Roxas never did anything. Maybe Roxas enjoyed it.:31:

There couldn't be an Oogie Boogie fight. He was dead and Maleficent didn't bring him back until KH2.
Oh i know but .... I was hoping somebody might bring him back or something... Idk. I like oogie fights. Can't I be hopeful?

A

Audo

I waited so many years for this game.
So many =/= two.

You guys do realized that if they had added in things like Christmas Town and the Underworld that those being shown in KH2 would seem even more repetitive? I know the game came out after KH2, but you have to remember that chronologically it takes place before KH2, and the development of the game focused a lot on that fact.

Personally, none of the worlds sucked or bored me. I didn't find myself craving for Disney bosses or anything like that. Why? Because that's not how the story goes. The whole point of Days was seeing these worlds from the Organization's perspective--not Sora's. I loved how the way we played the worlds was rather different from Sora's take. I liked that there were no Disney boss fights because, when you think about it, those don't even make sense for the Org to do. I liked seeing the sneaking around and covert aspects to how the Org worked. It helped explain why we're supposed to believe that the Org had been formed for 9-10 years and we were only just starting to hear about them.

I don't know, I think the majority of the problem is people treating Days like it should play like any other title in the series when it really shouldn't. Oh, and also people complaining about having to use strategy for once (The Emerald Serenades are not nearly as bad as everyone says they are >.>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back