• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would a New Game + work in a Kingdom Hearts game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrealsant

I know we are in the midst of chaos right now thanks to the Tokyo Game Show, but I just had a thought I'd like to share:

Would you guys like a New Game + mode, where you start back at level 1 (basic stats) but with all abilities/keyblades/links (or not) and the first enemies' health bars would be the same as the last level's (going even further as you progress)?

I just feel like that would be an amazing extra challenge and would certainly extend the game's replayability!

horto12485

Awards
I know we are in the midst of chaos right now thanks to the Tokyo Game Show, but I just had a thought I'd like to share:

Would you guys like a New Game + mode, where you start back at level 1 (basic stats) but with all abilities/keyblades/links (or not) and the first enemies' health bars would be the same as the last level's (going even further as you progress)?

I just feel like that would be an amazing extra challenge and would certainly extend the game's replayability!

Well maybe one may never know Just like how Dream Drop Distance and Birth By Sleep 0.2 had New Game+.

Hirokey123

Awards
I mean it worked in DDD where you got to carry over your records, recipes, and your dream eaters. Which through your dream eaters you were effectively carrying over most of your commands, abilities, and all your links. About the only thing that isn't carried over is your keyblades. Now that I think about it 0.2 kinda also had a new game plus it carried over your completed objectives and all your customization.

I can see them doing something like this for KH3 and imagine it would probably the be the first game where you carry over your keyblades, shotlocks, and maybe summons because those are big core mechanics that it seems to be what the gameplay is based around. I'm guessing maybe you could also carry over a collection of more mundane or important abilities like second chance, once more, perhaps a combo plus, etc... stuff that KH2FM+ Critical mode gave you basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back