• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would a "Sofia the First" world be GREAT idea for KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyZo

[video=youtube;h9kUJc_TSB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9kUJc_TSB0[/video]

I'm going to leave this here and show how awesome she is. She's also eye candy to the males of the show haha

She's candy to my gay eyes as well ;P I think Gadget was one of my first cartoon crushes, actually. Her design is so cute and is very appealing. I've always loved her personality and have hoped for the longest time for her inclusion in KH.

I've also thought of Sofia the First having a world, but I doubt that, and I think I'd actually prefer if only she were to make an appearance herself. She could appear as a citizen of Radiant Garden or Disney Castle or wherever, with lines that allude to her perhaps being a Princess of Heart, just like as an easter egg or w/e. She definitely fits the theme of KH, it'd just be hard to implement her I guess.

Morgenstern

Awards
She's candy to my gay eyes as well ;P I think Gadget was one of my first cartoon crushes, actually. Her design is so cute and is very appealing. I've always loved her personality and have hoped for the longest time for her inclusion in KH.

I've also thought of Sofia the First having a world, but I doubt that, and I think I'd actually prefer if only she were to make an appearance herself. She could appear as a citizen of Radiant Garden or Disney Castle or wherever, with lines that allude to her perhaps being a Princess of Heart, just like as an easter egg or w/e. She definitely fits the theme of KH, it'd just be hard to implement her I guess.

I wouden't go as far as to imply she's a Princess of Heart, the lore-obsessed fans would freak over that

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It's a cute show, probably, but I think the main appeal of it is how she interacts with the other Disney characters and those characters (The fairies and the princesses) already have an established part in the series. She and her magic amulet would kind of open up a can of worms.

Sorry, hope springs eternal but I don't think Nomura would turn to a tv show, much less a new one that already relies on Disney nostalgia, when he himself has the rest of the Disney canon that he hasn't exhausted yet.

MsKeybladeMaster

I think I'd rather see Mickey Mouse Clubhouse complete with Toodles and the Hot Dog dance...come to think of it, Toodles would be a damn handy party member...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Let's get real. That show has no place in a game like KH3, or in the series at all. These recent Disney Junior shows, at least for me, are unwatchable, while oldies like Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers, Adventures of the Gummi Bears or Darkwing Duck were nice to watch for all family. I'd rather want American Dragon, House of Mouse, The Emperor's New School (BIG YES for this one!), or heck even Phineas and Ferb if they'll really put a TV show world in KH3. What I want to say is that there's a lot of good stuff to choose from, so I, like many others, absolutely doubt that a show like Sofia the First will be a first choice/must-include.

gibbs615

Let's get real. That show has no place in a game like KH3, or in the series at all. These recent Disney Junior shows, at least for me, are unwatchable, while oldies like Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers, Adventures of the Gummi Bears or Darkwing Duck were nice to watch for all family. I'd rather want American Dragon, House of Mouse, The Emperor's New School (BIG YES for this one!), or heck even Phineas and Ferb if they'll really put a TV show world in KH3. What I want to say is that there's a lot of good stuff to choose from, so I, like many others, absolutely doubt that a show like Sofia the First will be a first choice/must-include.
There are ALSO some who DO think Sofia the First would fit into Kingdom hearts, you just haven't seen their comments like I have.

It's a cute show, probably, but I think the main appeal of it is how she interacts with the other Disney characters and those characters (The fairies and the princesses) already have an established part in the series. She and her magic amulet would kind of open up a can of worms.

Sorry, hope springs eternal but I don't think Nomura would turn to a tv show, much less a new one that already relies on Disney nostalgia, when he himself has the rest of the Disney canon that he hasn't exhausted yet.
But hey as little JP from "Angels in the outfield" once said...It could happen:rolleyes: So then again,Nomura MIGHT make it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There are ALSO some who DO think Sofia the First would fit into Kingdom hearts, you just haven't seen their comments like I have.
Could you link to the website with these comments? I'm interested in reading them.

Toonadri550

the only TV show i see happening is phineas and ferb because it's popular and the show have some movies xD,the other shows have very loooow chance.

deep_but_stupid

Of course you get some results when you specifically search for them, but the number of relevant results are dwarfed by results for things considered generally considered feasible such as Frozen or treasure planet, and even infeasible things such as mlp or Shrek.

Additionally the Japanese audience are the primary target market. The films are popular over there, but are television shows even shown ?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
If any world should replace The 100 Acre Wood as a minigame/noncombat world in KH3 it should be Lilo and Stitch

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I dunno man, if we're pulling stuff from such respected websites then I think it'll have to contend with us That's So Raven crowd!

Would anyone like a thats so raven world ? - Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs

I think it'd be kinda cool if Raven (alone) is in the Big HERO 6 world/Radiant Garden. I think that being able to foresee the future would be interesting now that they've implemented the time travel element to KH. It would also help make DISNEY stuff relevant to the main story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back