• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would Donald and Goofy have changed anything at the Keyblade Graveyard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

By this point, we all know what went down at the Keyblade graveyard (which I'm still theorizing is the site of a Home on the Range world gone post apocalyptic) the first time we saw it in BBS. But during Ven's route, before he left the mysterious tower Donald and Goofy offered to come with him to save the king. Ventus says no because I guess the PSP couldn't handle 2 party members during major boss fights and that it's too dangerous. But that got me thinking, would it have been too dangerous? At this point in the series we know that Donald and Goofy are at least semi capable, since they are able to summon their weapons and are dressed in their average attire. We know that at the beginning of KH1 Donald knew some magic, as he cast thunder on Goofy to wake him up. Whether or not they would've been any help during the trio's fights is debatable, but they're more capable than say, Hercules at the time.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Unless Donald knew Zettaflare at the time and got in a good opening to use it yeah it would have definitely been too dangerous for them. And since Ventus was incapitated they would pretty much be on their own

Master Xehanort would have likely killed them before sending Ventus and Mickey away

Last edited:
Back