• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would it be uber retarded...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Would it be uber retarded if I bought Pokemon blue off of eBay? I lost my own Blue version 6 years ago somewhere in my room and seeing the Box Art strangely makes me miss the game because I wasted a master ball on Articuno xD

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
o_O ummm...no. What is it?

Edit: NVM I know what that is. I know how to clone items and thats not what I'm asking. I'm asking would it be retarded to buy the game.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I have those 2...I got them last week xD

I just have every single Pokemon version except blue and the box art is sexy and $1 is a steal xD

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If you're still a fan go for it, especially at only $1. I myself got out of Pokemon once it went to the GBA, which I didn't have back then, but I've caught myself thinking about it sometimes; good times. In fact, I think I did the same thing you did by using the Master Ball on Articuno. If I ever get back into Pokemon, I'd want to make sure it's that last game.

Awards
Go for it, KL, Blue is so worth it.

I plan on getting Legend of Dragoon and FFIX off eBay when I run into some cash XD

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Don't use the word "retarded". People and myself take offence to that. It not necessary to use that word. You could of said "stupid" or "dumb".

Joe

Bronze Member
$1 and you're asking us about it!?!..... get the game if you want it!

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Would it be uber retarded if I bought Pokemon blue off of eBay? I lost my own Blue version 6 years ago somewhere in my room and seeing the Box Art strangely makes me miss the game because I wasted a master ball on Articuno xD

not really depending on how much you muss it. I still have mine from yellow to mystery dungeon. I have all pokemon games beacause my uncle works at a game store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back