• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

would kh have a cg movie like ff advent children

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Do you mean for them to make a brand new KH (like KH3) as a CG movie or to make the original a movie?

I wouldn't mind seeing a CG movie of KH but I doubt it'll ever happen.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
If they did make it as a movie, it would be really long, and would probably miss out major events, but the idea does sound good. I'd rather play the game over and over again.

Reverse Dragon

shadow_heart91 said:
I love it if they made a CG movie like Advent Children. If they didn't end it in KH2, they could make a movie to go between it and KH3 instead of making another CoM, but that's for Nomura to decide and KH2 isn't out yet anyway, so I can't really say, but it would be cool.
Nah! it would Kill EVERYONE once they found out about the movie ofr one, and also- how depressing would it be for teh KH3 game to be anime and not CG like the movie? that'd piss off SOMEONE about having to make perfect CG looks ofr all of the characters in the game!!

REala728 said:
i'd like to see it but i'd rather just have another game than a movie
Agreed

slimjim

I wanna see a movie of the whole deep dive thing. That be sick. If the whole thing could come out as a movie about a 1/2 hour long, that'd be crazy.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Good idea but the concept of making a movie would be hard, and i heard like when kingdom hearts came out that they were going to think about making a cartoon and card game *w/e happened to that*

xbindedmemoriesx

that would just rock if they made a CG movie. maybe if they do decide to make a "big series" like final fantasy then maybe one of them will be like final fantasy VII and have a lot of unexplained things and they will do what they did with FF7...i dunno. dont pay attention to my ramblings lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back