• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would Kh2 have been better without Com??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainy_pigeon

Well, the game would probably be totally different if there was no CoM.

If they did start where KH2 did, they would most likely have flashbacks. They wouldn't want the majority of the people that played the game to be extremely confused, now would they?

So, I guess I would have to say I'm a little indifferent on it. I really don't know what it would be like, so I can't say if it would be better or not. Plus, CoM was a good game too.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
<_<...OK I see some of you dont understand how this really works...

If COM was not made then COM's story would have been in KH2. You cant have flashbacks,Sora in a pod,etc without it coming from somewhere....Nomura wouldnt just have made KH2(without COM) and throw in the stuff that the non-existent COM game had...cuz it would be impossible(cuz the game doesnt exist)...Thus KH2 would have made sense without COM because COM would have been in the game or the COM storyline would not have existed meaning you would understand KH2 because there is no game named COM.

^^Did you get all that if not then I'll explain it again

hooded_twilight0

Kawaiikousuke said:

If COM was not made then COM's story would have been in KH2. You cant have flashbacks,Sora in a pod,etc without it coming from somewhere....Nomura wouldnt just have made KH2(without COM) and throw in the stuff that the non-existent COM game had...cuz it would be impossible(cuz the game doesnt exist)...Thus KH2 would have made sense without COM because COM would have been in the game or the COM storyline would not have existed meaning you would understand KH2 because there is no game named COM.

Wow....well there ya go folks, from a logical point of veiw it would be impossible to have KH2 without CoM or incorperating CoM into KH2, and that pretty much proves it; good job Kawaiikousuke.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Not really cause remember nomoura's half-a**ed statement "you dont need CoM to understand kh2" which was complete bulls*** seeing as kh2 made nosense if you didnt play CoM. So that would mean even without CoM nomoura(in all his half-a**ed glory) would have just continued kh2 as we have it today.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It would've been better if CoM was in KH2. Like before Roxas's story, which begins when Roxas wakes up, you first do CoM then it leads into Roxas's story. KH2 would've been longer and made more sense for PS2 gamers.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I dont think so, as it opened up answers and the plot for kh2 and with the org

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I dunno, but it's not true about KH2 making no sense at all without playing CoM. Unless you were REALLY dense =D. Reasons... 1. Roxas' flashbacks | 2. Listening to DiZ, Naminé, and..... umm... that other guy (I never know what to call him at that point in the story) talk about Sora and company | 3. Ansem reports.

Sure, you probably would've been confused by Sora waking up in that little pod thing with short-shorts and a tan... But you could just watch the ending of CoM which is easily accessable at youtube and you would've been alll caught up basically. So CoM could've just been in KH2 instead in my opinion... just smaller. Without all the disney floors. Everybody is annoying CoM anyways.. Sora needs to be slapped a good one, Axel just needed to leave everybody alone ESPECIALLY RR AND ZEXION, and nobody was making any sense =/

That's my opinion.

Spic Steve

Awards
Yea. If it wasnt for com, there would probably be no zexion.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
u had to u learn about sora in the after math of kh1 and it takes about riku and namine so they would of needed it

Puck

Why couldn't they just made it the beginning of Kh2 and then have roxas's story come after? Longer epic game and more complete. Instead because Square got a little too greedy, they cut half of KH2's storyline and called that other half CoM. It should've been just one big game.

Spic Steve

Awards
Yea, way better, but then theyd waste money on 2 discs needed.

Puck

With the number of sales these games get, it wouldn't really be too much of a waste.

Spic Steve

Awards
Well yea.....and itd be cool to actually see zexion move, but then if no com, thered be no sprites, meaning thered be no ansem retort! i still say gba

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Me said:

>_>....and whatever King Sora_Strife said which was exactly what I said on the first page..

COM was actually better than KH2...but if it was in KH2 then KH2 would have been longer..is all but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back