• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would Kh2 have been better without Com??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Nomoura would have made kh2 without CoM, he said it himself, "you dont need CoM to understand kh2", meaning he would have made kh2 without CoM, because in his head kh2 still would have made sense.;

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i really liked com, not as good as kh2 but still really good.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
Nomoura would have made kh2 without CoM, he said it himself, "you dont need CoM to understand kh2", meaning he would have made kh2 without CoM, because in his head kh2 still would have made sense.;
Yeah but obviously these people here would have been confused about it if KH2 was made with no COM and remained the same..thats why i keep saying whatever i said in my post above

S

Saix

COM was better than KH2 in my opinion. So obviously, no, kh2 would not be better with a truly unexplainable plot hole in it. It would've been better in my opinion if COM and KH2 were 1 game....although, it'd be a damn long game....maybe if COM was renamed kh2 and became a ps2 game, and kh2 became kh3. That would make more sense to me, and it would be more awesome.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Soras Dad said:
Well yea.....and itd be cool to actually see zexion move, but then if no com, thered be no sprites, meaning thered be no ansem retort! i still say gba

Moving Zexion in better graphics and with a voice = happy Jillian!!!! (who is me lol) :wub:

And no Ansem Retorts would SUCK lol I'm an uber fan! Why you ask? Well...

ansemretort148.png

lolololol Larxene says "M IS FOR DRUGS!" XD

I still think CoM was sort of unnessesary.. At least Sora's story... everyone was kinda - forgive me - a dip sh*t in CoM. No one really made sense knew what they were talking about. Riku's story, eh, a little nesscary, so why not just have one about him? They could've just shortened CoM, taken out all the unnessecary stuff like RR and and all the differently floors and disney worlds and put it in the beginning of KH2 but not as like a game.. more like a beginning movie sorta thing. And then did one of those "one year later" things, which are always nice.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
No, because everything would've been messed up. You wouldn't know about Namine, the Organization, and Castle Oblivion, and once you get to kh2, everything would be confusing. Although, if KH:COM was a ps2 game with voices and all that stuff, KH:COM would've been better than it being in gba...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back