• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would KH3 be better if they included DDD's story in it? (multiple choice)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would KH3 be better if they included DDD's story in it?

• Yes, most likely!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes, even though the combat mechanics would probably suffer because of it.

• Yes, as long as they would keep all the worlds from DDD in it (and enhance them, of course).

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes, as long as they would keep all the worlds from KH3 in it.

• Yes, as long as they would keep the best/my favourite worlds from both games in it.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yes, as long as we'd play as adult Sora/Riku in (some of) the dream sequences.

• No, I don't think the game would feel right with 2 completely separate settings in it.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No, the plot would feel too complex.

• No, I'd rather not have Dream Eaters as the major type of enemies/teammates in the final game.

• No, I'm fine the way it is!

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Cumguardian69

Awards
It would be slightly better received but DDD is ALSO 90% filler so...yeah. If you play DDD > 0.2 > KH3 as one set, it's pretty solid. But 3 just drops the ball. DDD sets up Sora as a failure and Riku as a Master. Then 3 rolls around 7 years later and says "#&%$ that, rolls reversed". It's big cringe on the writing and scenario of 3 that DDD and 0.2 worked so hard to develop

disney233

Awards
It would be slightly better received but DDD is ALSO 90% filler so...yeah. If you play DDD > 0.2 > KH3 as one set, it's pretty solid. But 3 just drops the ball. DDD sets up Sora as a failure and Riku as a Master. Then 3 rolls around 7 years later and says "#&%$ that, rolls reversed". It's big cringe on the writing and scenario of 3 that DDD and 0.2 worked so hard to develop
Every world has been nothing more than filler with each installment.

drew0512

Awards
DDD's story would make everything worse simply because it's DDD's story.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Every world has been nothing more than filler with each installment.
DDD's story would make everything worse simply because it's DDD's story.
This is true but especially true in KH3's case.

Also I disagree, DDD wasnt bad on its face. The oronoem was time travel and also "defeating the heartless+nobody recompletes the peeson". This is bad because the now question is how do you get rid of master xenahort? Unfortunately they did not answer the question in 3, instead opting to abruptly kill him off due to old age and the power of friendship

Back