• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

would the kh series still be good if it was turn based

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i like action rpg's but i do like turn based Final Fantasy games. KH would not be the same with turn based combat. the real time action was one of the things that attracted me to buy KH i was rel;uctant at first because of Disny but i am so glad that i got it because it was original and very entertaining and if it was changed to turn based fighting i would be crushed even though i like turn baseed combat it just isnt right for KH

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
for FF games...turn based rpgs are the way to go....but for KH....it has to be action

Sora KHMaster

ahhhh what a horrible idea i would hate it i like attacking endlessly without taking turns but it also be kinda useful because then you could control your other party members.

HEY WHAT IF IT WAS A GAUGE CHARGE BATTLE SYSTEM THAT WOULD ALSO SUCK BUT IT WOULDN'T BE AS BAD

Dark Oblivion007

I agree. just seeing all these great cut sceens then going in to a turn based battle would suk. but ff is redemable cause of all the different things you can do.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
if it were turn based the game would have been a little longer.. but we already have how many of those out already?.. KH is pretty unique.. i say its perfect the way it is (/ and is shaping up to be)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
REala728 said:
if it were turn based the game would have been a little longer.. but we already have how many of those out already?.. KH is pretty unique.. i say its perfect the way it is (/ and is shaping up to be)

yeah i agree with u...and also, turn base shouldnt be on kH2 cuz i really dont think it works...

Monsoon

i think that if KH was turn based no one would buy it. If you think about it, disney made Kingdom Hearts for little kids, turn based games turn their pee-wee sized brains to mush.

pichikid

NO!!!! PLEASE!! The turn based systems are just plain dull. I like the action RPG's because you can go up to an enemy and just slash and slash away. ^_^ And they are much more interactive.

00 lew

it would not be as good at all i mean kh2 in turn taking its a crazy idear

mattdelig29

I think that would be a horrible idea for KH2 because the battle system it has now gives the game a unique feel that I haven't seen in any other game. I mean if it was turned based, drive mode would even be bad. Turn based attacks are great for games like the final fantasy series, but I would definetly hate KH2 if it were turn based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back