• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you like a free Kingdom Key replica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
Aimee Wood Works 1st Tumblr Giveaway!!! In...

tumblr_nl9qmuwty11ruw1voo4_500.jpg

Aimee Wood Works 1st Tumblr Giveaway!!!In celebration of me finally quitting my job to create cosplay props full time(WHOA YES DREAM ACCOMPLISHED) and sailing past 50 completed orders on Etsy a bit ago, I am giving away one of my precious keyblades! Winner will receive the following:
-1 Keyblade (They can choose either the Kingdom Key Keyblade or the King Mickey Keyblade)
-1 Keychain (This will match their choice above)
-Free Shipping within the continental US
SPECIFICS:
The giveaway starts Sunday, March 15, 2015 and ends Sunday April 12, 2015 at 11:59PM (MST).

1. To participate in the giveaway, you must reblog this post with a personal tumblr account (Spam or Giveaway blogs will not be eligible to win). You can reblog as much as you like, but anything past the first 3 reblogs will not be entered (Also don’t spam your followers, what).
  2. In order to win, you must be following me (quirkyfire.tumblr.com) and have your Ask Box open.
  3. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
  4. Unfortunately, this giveaway is limited to the US (as per Tumblr’s giveaway rules) :(
  5. There will be ONE WINNER randomly selected via a random number generator and they will be contacted on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 before being announced!
  6. You must be 18 or older. (as per Tumblr’s rules on giveaways)
  7. Do not delete or hide (behind read more’s) any part of this giveaway post.
  8. Your beautiful, hand-crafted, wooden keyblade will be created and shipped within 4 weeks after you win, and have given me your address. :D
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AimeeWoodWorks
*IF you purchase a keyblade from my Etsy shop during this giveaway and go on to WIN, I will refund your purchase order, and I will include an extra prize due to your incredible luck. :D
Thank you for participating! Share with your friends, and may the winds of fate most favor you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back