• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you like to see anything included with 2.8?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Like special collections or perhaps something game related?

Personally I'd to see a second disc of a kind. No game or anything. Just a small disc to hold all the theater modes from the previous titles. ties into the annoyance of how the remixes didn't actually fix console spread)
Just a little quick thing to do to help at least get all the story thus far in one place. At least I don't think KH2's, CoM, BBS' & KH1's scenes plus the Days & Coded movies wouldn't take much time to put on a disc...not sure.
Total pipedream but meh it'd be nice.

Also please no one liner "I'd rather they focus on KH3!" post. That's not what I'm asking. 2.8 to some extents is already taking some of that time so I see that kinda response as spam. =P

kreezy64

Awards
If they did anything like 2.5 I hope to see either a Meow-Wow plush or if they made some Chirithy plush that'd be HELLA.

Also yeah maybe another pin would be cool, I can almost definitely see another art book considering the other two had them. I just hope this one would be cooler and we got some sweet Foreteller concept art.

I'm still hoping at the event they announce a mega bundle for PS4 that has all 3 collections, even though they said they had no plans to port them. I can sure hope they do.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Artwork. Give me all the 2D artwork now! If not that, give me a CD with the music on it!
I wouldn't mind a Komory Bat plushie to go with that, of course.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
a gun. a dangerous weapon for any person to be able to get their hands on.

a very small pin of mickey mouse

Emperor

I would love to get an art book and/or a disk with the OST's. I would especially like the OST's, I could listen to KH music forever. Maybe .02 will even have some KH3 tracks to listen to.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i want a small usb containing a video message from jeff bridges announcing the next phase of tron ;_;

honestly, something like a plush or play arts or disney infinity figure as a cheap collectible, some stickers/decals/skin for the ps4 or controller would be appreciated. i'd love to see a download code for a dynamic theme also, i'll settle for basically anything.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Sora Amiibo/Disney Infinity hybrid figure included in the NX version.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'd like exclusive new artwork books included for all the games. I'd love some music CDs included, some signature pins of each character, a keyblade necklace, pins of each world's logo, uhh... I'd love a booklet containing lots of behind-the-scenes stories of the making of KH1 to KH3. Oh, I'd also love a KH themed PS4 released with the game. Of course, all of this must be included without the game becoming too expensive.

DualWielding

I hope they include unlockeable themes like in 1.5 and 2.5 but I have a feeling they are not going to be given PS4 themes for free

Kaneki

Definitely wanting to throw my money at a collectors edition of it so I'm hoping it gets one of those no Idea what I want it to include though.

laddyboy12

I want a lego depicting the scene from DDD when Xehanort and company meet at the white room with the high chairs and Lea comes chakrams a' blazin. It'll be a big box.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I want a lego depicting the scene from DDD when Xehanort and company meet at the white room with the high chairs and Lea comes chakrams a' blazin. It'll be a big box.
fire + legos = melted plastic and regret.

Beardman

Using the reciprocal identity... Melted plastic + regret = fire legos?

I like the way you think, kid. ��

But honestly, I want them to wait for the KH Themed Ps4 until III comes out. I'd like a similar collector's edition to II.5's. And I wouldn't mind them including a Play Arts Kai, as I've recently gotten into collecting those. ❤️

Anagram

Banned
Thinking on it...I'd kinda like to see something of a recap of Aquas BBS story. Like DDD's glossary or mementos or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back