• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

would you...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose of Irony

I wouldn't mind if KH was a TV series with an actual lengthy plot (like Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho). Not a show that isn't going anywhere more than a half hour episode though.

MasterofMemories

I'd prefer a show because some people can't use online RPGs. Plus, with a T.V. show, you have something new to look forward to. A movie would rock, too. I'd see it like five hundred times.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Online game = Dumb. What, would everyone be keyblade masters and you travel to worlds and beat heartless, and thats it? Most online RPG's don't have plots, and are just good for going around and killing things, but KH is one of those games where it needs a plot and a storyline otherwise, it would be boring.

T.V show = It's an ok idea so long as it doenst end up like the Legend of Zelda T.V show... watching that made me throw up...

Movie = Definately the best idea out of the three, because theres less chance of them ruining it because it isn't a longterm T.V show, and plus Kingodm hearts would be awesome in CGI (I'm assuming it would be a CGI movie)

I mean, just look at ASAS and DD, they were awesome, so imagine a whole movie as awesome as that. But it would have to be about Sora, adn the rest of the gang, instead of something that just uses the Kingdom Hearts label, but doesn't have anything to do with the actual game besides the fact that it has heartless and keyblades...

sorarocks

i think if they made a kh movie it'd take about five hours to watch.i think you'd need about three dvds to watch all of it.a tv series wouldnt be bad though,but i still hav an online game as my number one.

sillypieman

I really don't know how it would work as any of the three...I am sorry even though I will take anything related to KH I just really don't see it becoming a show. I guess it could work but it would just be kind of awkward seeing him go to a whole bunch of disney worlds...basically like all the disney movies crammed into one confusing mixed up compilation. I think it could be very successful as a show/movie if they mainly (or completely) followed the KH part of the storyline more than the disney worlds.

But that is just my silly opinion so...let the flaming and bashing begin!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
a movie would bee too short.. and an online rpg would seem pointless so i'd go with a tv series.... unless of cuorse this movie was long and had more parts to it.. like LOTR or harry potter for example

mattdelig29

I'd rather have it be a long movie because an online game would be weird and a T.V. series could be bad if it was on channels that were on satelite or cable. I don't have either and I bet like other people, I wouldn't be able to see the series.

kh_fan_4e

i choose a movie....itd be awesome cgi animated and it would be like 2-3 hrs....but right now nomura isnt planning on doing a movie a) itshard to explain kingdom hearts in a few hrs...but he said he could do it....b) hes too busy right now

d_fallen_1

tv series for me, a movie would have too much going on, with each world having there own individual story. a tv series would be better because each world will be its own episode. however, the action, and drama would be movie like. think of flcl, inuyasha, and full metal mixed up with a kingdom hearts theme.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back