• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't it be a B****!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exavier

How awesome would it be to have Organization XIII return as their somebodies in KHIII? At full force.

Minus Roxas, since he returned to Sora already.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How awesome would it be to have Organization XIII return as their somebodies in KHIII? At full force.

Minus Roxas, since he returned to Sora already.

Aside from the obvious few who actually have a reason to return, the rest would be fanservice.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Aside from the obvious few who actually have a reason to return, the rest would be fanservice.
I don't see why that's a bad thing. Hell, I want the ones who DON'T have a reason to return, to return. I want to finally learn their true names, darnit!~

Exavier

I don't see why that's a bad thing. Hell, I want the ones who DON'T have a reason to return, to return. I want to finally learn their true names, darnit!~

I agree. Plus I want to see Marluxia and Larxene's Somebodies.
But a possible plot is they return under Xehanort(Terra)'s control and attack Sora and Co. Reason being Sora has to free Xehanort's heart from Terra's body.
Talk about awesome.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm just saying it's fanservice, not that it would be a bad thing :3

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
When people use the word "fanservice" they typically use it because it has a bad connotation that comes long with it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When people use the word "fanservice" they typically use it because it has a bad connotation that comes long with it.

Yeah, I know. In retrospect, that was probably the wrong word to use, but whatever :p

I agree. Plus I want to see Marluxia and Larxene's Somebodies.
But a possible plot is they return under Xehanort(Terra)'s control and attack Sora and Co. Reason being Sora has to free Xehanort's heart from Terra's body.
Talk about awesome.

Eh, I can see Braig helping Xehanort again, not so much the others.

Last edited:

Radar

Bronze Member
Sign so you dont think any of the somebodies at all will help Xehanort in KH3. I can kind of see it, but its probably just me. Or maybe they'll be in the game after 3D. Or maybe not at all.

MasterZeR0

Kills Heartless. Kills Nobody After. Somebody returns.

This. I could've sworn it was specifically stated that this was the order necessary, as the body would have nothing to return to if the heart hadn't returned already.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
This. I could've sworn it was specifically stated that this was the order necessary, as the body would have nothing to return to if the heart hadn't returned already.
Nomura then went on to say that if the order was reversed he still thought there was a good chance the Somebody could return.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Ah, okay, never mind then. XP
wait a minute, i thought that the order as always to be heartless-nobody because if the nobody was destroyed first it had nothing to return to so it would vanished into nothingness

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
wait a minute, i thought that the order as always to be heartless-nobody because if the nobody was destroyed first it had nothing to return to so it would vanished into nothingness
Nomura then went on to say that if the order was reversed he still thought there was a good chance the Somebody could return.

lol, lrn2read.

Exavier

From Director's Secret Report XIII.
VIII - When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?
When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.
In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

tl;dr Read underlined portion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
From Director's Secret Report XIII.

tl;dr Read underlined portion.

Funny. I quoted that way back on the first page of this thread. Guess it shouldn't surprise me that it wasn't read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back